Minigame: Fall of the Zephyr!

eeveelution

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! This is my first post here and I've come up with a multiplayer miningame!
I don't have a download because its really easy to build, and if you want, you don't even need to BUILD anything! It's that easy!

So basically, you give everyone a sword of the zephyr, and then teleport everyone to a few thounsand blocks in the sky, If you want to make sure you don't lag the serever, I would look at your minimap and use the coordinates like so: It says 100 245 and the one on the buttom is 62, so type: /tp @a 100 10000 245. the point of the game is to kill eachother in mid-air. the last man standing wins! it can be done with any amount of players, and in teams! The best part is you can adjust your speed with the torando ability! The game is over if only one player is left or if more than 1 player hits the ground.

Thats about it! if you want to try it out, don't be afraid to call a bunch of your friends for a 10 minute battle in the sky!

MaryuZ

Jul 29, 2019
That sounds....not very attractive....high chance of not completing a round.
Try making an arena where the floor is made out of levitators instead and have battles there.....