Open Server MiniFTB Ultimate server/open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Odenite

Jul 29, 2019
Server IP: 198.12.66.125:9000

A bit about the server
I used to host a hardcore pvp tekkit and vanilla server. they where going quite well until sadly this thing called a life came and rudely interupted.
the server fetures nice friendly staff.
24/7 uptime
no suddon map resets
Here is a list of rules to help you enjoy your minecraft life on this server

1. This server is a PVP enabled server - Make sure you make yourself a nice little home to store your goods.
2. You can feel free to kill other players and take whatever they are carrying. You may not, however, take items that have been placed by another player or are in chests (No grief)
3. Everyone has a lot of fun in any Minecraft world by Mining and finding rare treasure - We encourage players to mine to their hearts content, however Xray and Duplication glitches/bugs are not to be exploited and may result in a ban if used.
4. this server is made to be very hard! Gregtech hard, monsters. difficulty. do not complain about the difficulty of anything.

What makes our server diffrent to others?.
We allow each town to have 1 quarry
This server is revolved around building the best town

We welcome players of all ages - This does mean that harsh or dirty language is not accepted here and will result in the offender being muted/kicked or even banned.
We also hold contest to keep players intersted

We play using a modded version of the Ftb ultimate pack

Currently this server is in Beta as I am trying to find a perfect balance between the number of players I could have online at one time, and minimal lag. and what needs limiting.