Miniature Red Hearts ... Where to get them?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ax1m

Jul 29, 2019
MFR grinders can definitely get the hearts. I have a little setup with some blaze spawners and RC spawner controllers, had a diamond fully upgraded jabba barrel just for those hearts, filled up in a matter of days. I'm voiding them now :)

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
MFR grinders can definitely get the hearts. I have a little setup with some blaze spawners and RC spawner controllers, had a diamond fully upgraded jabba barrel just for those hearts, filled up in a matter of days. I'm voiding them now :)

Confirmed. My Cursed Earth farm with MFR Grinders gives me so many hearts I had to send em to a trash can and void em all. In SSP, you only need ten of em anyway... well, let me advise you, I'd save about 50 of em. I've had one instance where, for some reason, my extra ten hearts of health disappeared. It must be a glitch/bug thing, I just made another heart cannister thingie and didn't worry about it. My cursed earth farm gives me so much Mob Essence I can't possibly use it all. I have an auto-spawner running non-stop cranking out Wither Skeleton skulls for me and that gives me all the Necrotic Bones I could ever need as a byproduct.

zemerick

Jul 29, 2019
Confirmed. My Cursed Earth farm with MFR Grinders gives me so many hearts I had to send em to a trash can and void em all. In SSP, you only need ten of em anyway... well, let me advise you, I'd save about 50 of em. I've had one instance where, for some reason, my extra ten hearts of health disappeared. It must be a glitch/bug thing, I just made another heart cannister thingie and didn't worry about it. My cursed earth farm gives me so much Mob Essence I can't possibly use it all. I have an auto-spawner running non-stop cranking out Wither Skeleton skulls for me and that gives me all the Necrotic Bones I could ever need as a byproduct.

You need 20 red. 10 for the red containers, and 10 for the yellows. ( Plus the obvious 10 yellow hearts. )

If you mean the visual display of your health stopped showing your extra life, it's just a visual bug. I get it all the time, but when I take damage it still computes as me having the extra hearts.

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
You need 20 red. 10 for the red containers, and 10 for the yellows. ( Plus the obvious 10 yellow hearts. )

If you mean the visual display of your health stopped showing your extra life, it's just a visual bug. I get it all the time, but when I take damage it still computes as me having the extra hearts.

Yellow hearts? Must be updated version. (Edit - learned something new)

And yeah, the whole thing disappeared, that little brick you get that you put in the extra inventory slot - I opened the slot and the thing was gone, so I had to make new ones. Weird but oh well.

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019

They heal 10 hearts when eaten
Useful for blood magic ;)

Brian Cherrick

Jul 5, 2013

I've had it happen to me before, usually when I die though. Un-equipping and re-equipping the containers usually fixes it most the time.

zemerick

Jul 29, 2019
They heal 10 hearts when eaten
Useful for blood magic ;)

Yellow heals 20, and seeing as it's much easier to get, I'd recommend using those:)

I've had it happen to me before, usually when I die though. Un-equipping and re-equipping the containers usually fixes it most the time.

It happens all the time for me. I think any health update can trigger it or fix it. Seems to usually be caused by reaching full health, then losing it can bring it back. I've just been ignoring it altogether. I know how much life I have.