Greylist Server Miners Provectus:Horizons:Greylisted

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

squince22

Jul 29, 2019
Miners Provectus
IP: 198.27.69.140:25628
Miners Provectus is a server running the FTB Horizons mod pack.
Miners Provectus aims to provide a heavy community feel where everyone feels connected! Playing with others not your thing? Don't worry! Go out and enjoy the infinite possibilities alone!
The server is greylisted, so you need to apply on our website to play! Don't worry though, the application is easy and as long as you have been a good player in the past, you will do fine! Feel free to join the server before applying though! Take a look at the server and see what we have to offer!
The server is run by the dedicated staff that brought Miners Provectus, a popular Mindcrack server now converted into a Horizons server! With that said, I wish you good luck on your journey into our world!

Last edited:

Slaughter300

Jul 29, 2019
Well I'm in the process of joining your site. It's still a bit confusing to me really but I think I'm catching on. I really hope I'm not wasting yours and my time by attempting this.