Whitelist Server Minereapers | FTB Unstable (+mods) | 18+ | Whitelist | 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Redlotus99

Jul 29, 2019
Minereapers 1.7.10
web @ http://www.minereapers.com/
server @ mc.minereapers.com
teamspeak @ ts.minereapers.com​

What is Minereapers?

Minereapers is a community focused and community driven server that is a small community of experienced modded players. We have an active staff that is searching continuously for new ideas and implementing new features on the server constantly. We are an 18+ whitelist only server. Our server is always adding and changing mods requested by our players. Our goal is not to be the largest server with the most players, our goal is to offer a server community where the player matter most.

What does Minereapers have to offer?

The server offers a ton of options thanks to our custom mod pack that was put together by our server admins with hand picked mods by our players. We took the best of FTB Unstable and asked our players what additional mods they would like to see and added those to the FTB Unstable pack. We presently have over 175 mods for 1.7.10 running on our server.

We always like to build together and hope to have new players who might be interested in growing not only a server, but a town too. Mods added on our server have been and can be requested and voted on by our players.

How is the server hardware?

The Minereapers fully dedicated server runs on Linux with 16g of ram and is up 24/7.

How do I join the Minereapers Community?

Simply visit the Minereapers website at:

http://www.minereapers.com/whitelist and submit the form and join our great community.

OR

If applying here use the following:

In game name:

Age(must be 18 or older):

Have you ever been banned, if yes why?:

Are you an active player?:

Little bit about yourself:

Last edited:

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Docxx

Age(must be 18 or older): 32

Have you ever been banned, if yes why?: nope

Are you an active player?: I am pretty active if I find a decent lag free server, I will play most nights :)

Little bit about yourself: I have been playing minecraft since the alpha days and modded minecraft since the first industrialcraft, I love making mega builds and attempting to automate as much as I can. I am mostly tech mods preferred though i have dabbled in magic :)

Stale_Cookie

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Stale_Cookie

Age(must be 18 or older): 23

Have you ever been banned, if yes why?: No

Are you an active player?: I am decently active, I play monday, wednesday, friday most of the day, and almost every night. Weekends, it depends what I am doing.

Little bit about yourself: I like playing with a group of people who all know eachother, and just enjoy playing together. I like minecraft and lots f steam games, I am usually up to play most games
I'm from the USA, in the Boston area, but I am living in Chile right now with my girlfriend. For FTB I have lots of experience with the technical mods, and I have recently been playing around with the magic mods and getting to know them. Mostly I just like talking to people while I play and having a good time.

PS the link to your website is broken, but it is easy enough to find, if you just google minereapers.

Minitaz2001

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:Minitaz2001

Age(must be 18 or older):23

Have you ever been banned, if yes why?:No

Are you an active player?:Yes

Little bit about yourself:I am a 23 year old computer programmer with a doctorate in computer sciences, i have a wife and in about 9 months a child, FTB is what i do in my free time, while not working or caring for my spouse, i am quite intelligent with a fun sense of humor and i can get along with people very nicely, ive been playing modded minecraft since original Technic, and i really hope i can join your server :D

halo eduards

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:theonehohax

Age(must be 18 or older):18

Have you ever been banned, if yes why?:Nope

Are you an active player?:Yes i play everyday for about 1-2 h.

Little bit about yourself:I'm 18 years old.I play airsoft. I'm a big fan of cooking. I work as a cook myself. I have been playing modded minecraft for about 5 years. I have a lot of experience with some of the older popular mods like buildcraft etc. I come from latvija.

halo eduards

Jul 29, 2019
Having problems joining the server its showing that im missing some mods. What version of the modpack is the server on?