MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Lix

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: flxjhnlrssn
Where you heard about the server: Been searching through this forum for a couple of days, for some reason there seem to be a lack of decent servers that want me in :(
Why you would like to play on the server: I'm looking for a stable FTB server where I can set up camp, with nice people and not too much lag.
If you have any bans on record: Not that I know of.
What can you bring to the community: I'm a fairly active player, I'm usually quite social, and I'd be happy to steer up some community projects in the future. Also, if the server is good and I feel like helping out, I'm a fairly competent web designer/developer if you'd need one.

20brogan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 20brogan
Where you heard about the server: Here on the forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: To have a fun time with other players and hopefully have a fun time
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: I know a couple of good tricks in Twilight Forest and I have some pretty fair knowledge in most mods in FTB (even ones I can't stand like Mystcraft)

lego5677

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:lego5677
Where you heard about the server:FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: because I am looking for a server with feed the beast and NO ONE has whitelisted me yet
If you have any bans on record: yes. but I swear I will not grief
What can you bring to the community: DIAMONDS! jk I am very complex and good with redstone computercraft and ic2

lewis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lewisjay1
Where you heard about the server: FTB whitelisted server forums
Why you would like to play on the server: because im looking for a good server that has a good community and is up 24/7 and also one that is free of griefers
If you have any bans on record: Nope, I never have.
What can you bring to the community: Well I like to be helpful and help people out if they are stuck and I feel I can generally be a good part of the community :)

kkerouac

Jul 29, 2019
Name: HiroBrainz
Where you heard about the server: Feed the Beast forum
Why you would like to play on the server: Looking for a stable server, not an experiment from someone who will abandon it
If you have any bans on record: Never, don't grief or steal or prank
What can you bring to the community: I'm an engineer, and I am hoping to get deep into the FTB mods, but in multiplayer mode where people can share resources and specialize like a real economy.

Bio

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bionicmayo
Where you heard about the server: Feed the Beast forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: This server seems amazing and stable. It just seems like the best server I've seen on the forums so far.
If you have any bans on record: None.
What can you bring to the community: I am a very friendly person and can assist other players if they need help with just about anything.

WarpedJester

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: on FTBservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I'm coming form Tekkit and looking for a community minded server where i can build things like rail lines, community spaces, etc. for the server
If you have any bans on record: nope not a one.
What can you bring to the community: Im big on redstone and complex pipe systems.

Game name: WarpedJester

-WarpedJester

Dylan5

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dylan_Thepro
Where you heard about the server: FTBservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I am transitioning from Tekkit and I want a fun but reliable time on a server to learn about FTB.
What can you bring to the community: Ingenuity, originality, and random fun.

sittal

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sittal
Where you heard about the server: Searched these forums for the most popular servers, this was at the top of the least
Why you would like to play on the server: I've been looking for a stable FTB server with a moderate population to play on, this seems to fit the bill!
What can you bring to the community: Industry! I've played some tekkit so I understand the basics of most included mods. I greatly enjoy setting up contraptions and really using these mods to their full potential.

DonThaIll

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DonThaIll
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com while looking for a good white listed server
Why you would like to play on the server: This server looks developed and the mods looked reasonable.
If you have any bans on record: No.
What can you bring to the community: I am a very avid MC, Tekkit and FTB player, I can be lots of help to less experienced players and prove to be an important asset to the server given the chance.

iiRag3Kniif3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iiRag3Kniif3 but I got by "Rage"
Where you heard about the server: Browsing the forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: Seems like a big community, you seem to have everything in order and squared away to where it'd be fun and not restarts every 10 minutes.
If you have any bans on record: None, that I know of.
What can you bring to the community: Great with redstone, and a pretty good builder. Always willing to learn and help out if I can.

Noromical

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Noromical
Where you heard about the server: Right Here
Why you would like to play on the server: Never liked open servers (preferred whitelisted ones) been looking for something a bit more expansive yet balanced than what Tekkit or Vanilla servers have to offer
If you have any bans on record: I think maybe one from classic, but it was cuz my little bro made a swastika while I was in the bathroom, the other would be from a Banhammer misfire on a server that is no longer up
What can you bring to the community: I am an expert in all things RP, BC, Forestry and IC, (with the exception of the countless plugins)

gameshark3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gameshark3
where you heard about the server: FTBservers.com
why you would like to play on the server: because i wanted to try FTB on multiplayer after having played on ssp and this server seemed cool
If you have any bans on record: no
What can you bring to the community: I am proficient in IC2 and other tech mods

Teedot

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Falaaha

Where you heard about the server: On here, the FTB Forums

Why you would like to play on the server: Its good to have a server just to have a good time on with friends and to build components which are highly advanced and having people to play with makes it more interesting as I can get help.

If you have any bans on record: Iv only been banned once that's about 2 years ago

What can you bring to the community: I will help out people who need to know anything about and build some things which are very complicated

Thanks for your time reading this

Teedot

Bowbender

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bowbender
Where you heard about the server: The FTB Wiki
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to have the experience of playing FTB in a server environment.
If you have any bans on record: No bans.
What can you bring to the community: A good knowledge of vanilla Minecraft and a mature attitude. I'm also willing to help out others whenever needed.

Thelegendback

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Thelegendback
Where you heard about the server: FTBservers.com and Youtube
Why you would like to play on the server: Because it allows all the mods and it seems like a friendly server not a griefed one
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: I can help others with projects or mods and I have a decent knowledge of feed the beast and vanilla Thank you for your consideration, I hope I can join ^^

psychosis101

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: psychosis101
Where you heard about the server: ftb server search
Why you would like to play on the server: just wanna have a good place where i can learn more about ftb without always gettin griefed and stuff stolen
If you have any bans on record: no
What can you bring to the community: i like to hlp out when i can, might not know everything but always learnin

avayajam

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: avayajam
Where you heard about the server: Mine mod forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I like to have a voltz experience with other people
If you have any bans on record: No never been banned
What can you bring to the community: I like to build and work with redstone.

Spacecoke

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Spacecoke
Where you hear about the server: An invitation private message on Minecraft forums from Weels1566
Why would you like to play on the server: Because i love minecraft, i love Mods and i love people, when they dont grief and piss me off.
Any bans on record: Nope, never been banned from any game in the many many years i have been gaming online.
WHat can you bring to the community: i love to help whenever i can, i can be a bit quiet most of the time but i usualy drop what im doing if anyone asks for any help with pretty much anything. i love to make things look pretty and i have a lot of time to spend on the server =)