MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Hafuu

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,
Ingame Name: Hafuu
Where you heard about the server: The feed the beast forum (here)
Why you would like to play on the server: It looks like the server is stable and well populated.
If you have any bans on record: None, and I've played MC for over 2 years.
What can you bring to the community: Experience, I've played quite some time on MC with mods (all the ones from the FTB modpack), I'm always willing to help out also. :)

Elfamir

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Elfamir
Where you heard about the server: I was looking for an FTB server and stumbled on this page.
Why you would like to play on the server: I recently decided to give multiplayer a try, and have recently discovered FTB, so I decided to do both at the same time!
If you have any bans on record: none
What can you bring to the community: I'm a frendly and intertaining guy who loves minecraft, plus I'm half Italian ;)

Korsovan

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah sorry about that...I forgot to unban you[DOUBLEPOST=1356350018][/DOUBLEPOST]
You shouldn't have been... I'll add you when I get online
Phew ok thanks. Sorry got a little freaked out

Meh Guess I'll play another day. Still banned. Happy Holidays folks

The Tigler

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tyvash
Where you heard about the server: Google
Why you would like to play on the server: This server looked like I'd get the best play experience
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: Swag when needed

erikplays

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: erikplays
Where you heard about the server: The forums
Why you would like to play on the server: It looks really fun and popular so I thought I might try it out.
If you had any bans on record: Only one (For going in someones house and not leaving)
What can you bring to the community: Although I am pretty new to FTB I can help people out, I am very nice and fun and enjoy playing minecraft with other people.
Thanks for reading,
erikplays

weaponmaster94

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: weaponmaster94
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I've been looking for a nice community and this seems like one.
If you have any bans on record: None
What you can bring to the community: I like to help people when they ask and I have a pretty good understanding of the mods.
Thank you for your consideration,
weaponmaster94

Antonio Islas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 11islasan
Where you heard about the server: Here on the forum
Why you would like to play on the server: i enjoy building and would like to play on a server with FTB
If you have any bans on record: 1, i was playing a server but the admins all sucked and never did anything to stop cheaters, i got sick of it and told everyone that i was going to give out my stuff at spawn and i was kicked
What can you bring to the community: im decent with redstone and redpower

marcbodea

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: marcbodea
Where you heard about the server: http://ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I don't like playing on public servers, where there are griefers and no block protection. I just want to make part of a good community and have fun!
What can you bring to the community: Pretty much know every mod in the pack, especially IC2 so i can help others. Thanks for reading, Marc!

LadBlo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LadBlo
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I hardly have any multiplayer experience, but couple of public ones i have went and faced griefing or lack of kindness. So, Im looking for friendly community and ftb of course :) Been on ftb ssp for couple of monthes, love that mod pack!
If you have any bans on record: nope
What can you bring to the community: just myself, my willing to help and to participate whatever I can to and some basic knowledge of mods in pack (there is still alot to explore) :)

Erm.. and yeah, Im a woman, so... if you guys dont mind :D
Thank you and merry Xmas for everyone!

Mcdestiny15

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mcdestiny
Where you heard about the server: My older brother globaldrummer25
Why you would like to play on the server: to play with my brother and to learn more about feed the beast
What can you bring to the community: i'm a very creative interior decorator hope to show people a couple good tricks

Zetzue

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: zetzue
Where you heard about the server: ftb forum
Why you would like to play on the server: have been locking for a fun mature server and i get the feeling that this is it
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: Well i was goood with redstone but that was in the vanilla minecraft. still got some trickts but it is probably out dated by now, havent been playing in over one year

Crocodileguy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Crocodileguy
Where you heard about the server: Found it in a server list
Why you would like to play on the server: Because i would like a server with a good community, white-listed servers generally have that.
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community:Im good with machines

pr0tectabl3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pr0tectabl3
Where you heard about the server:
FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server:
Sounds like a good, new server
If you have any bans on record:
No
What can you bring to the community:
A fun guy who wants a cool place to chill and maybe I will build a city :)

xOgxVIRUSx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xOgxVIRUSx
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to build really cool structures and machines with people
What can you bring to the community: I can help with projects, I build nice structures, I like to make fairly complex machines, I generally give out most resources when people need them.

Stephan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thepronielsen
Where you heard about the server:FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: want to play on a server with no lag and learn more about FTB with friends
What can you bring to the community: some friends

trivid

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: trivid
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com while looking for a good white listed server
Why you would like to play on the server: This server looks developed and the mods looked reasonable.
If you have any bans on record: No.
What can you bring to the community: I like machinery and automation, and I am fairly good at Computer Craft.

rakkie

Jul 29, 2019
where you heard about the server: youtube
why you would like to play on the server: because i like the mods you use
if you have any bans on record: no
What can you bring to the community: love the play on a nice server to hopefully make some friends

GAVEbirth2NORIS

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GAVEbirth2NORIS
Where you heard about the server: This forum
Why you would like to play on the server: It looks fun and I know that if I play with people I'll get better at FTB.
If you have any bans on record: No, at least none that I can remember.
What can you bring to the community: I am a pretty easy going dude and enjoy other people, so I think I'll get along nicely.

Kimstah

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kimstah
Where you heard about the server: I saw the server on ftbservers.com and checked out the forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: Because after reading this forum and checking it out on ftbservers.com, i really got a good impression of the server, and would love to play here :)
If you have any bans on record: No bans :)
What can you bring to the community: I have been playing tekkit for a year now, and i am experienced with these modpacks. I am also a very friendly guy, who make friends quick, and socialize while playing! I also speak/write English fluently, so i am able to make myself understood :)