MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

chrisj165

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: chrisj165
Where you heard about the server: found it on http://ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server:want a white listed server as i have recently been griefed on a server after 2 months of playing
If you have any bans on record: not that i know of
What can you bring to the community:awesome house, got few idea's i want to build

Bsneed

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bsneed
Where You heard about the server: On a server fourm
Why Would you like to play on this server: I like simple empty nice servers
If you have any bans on record: I don't how to check, I serulously Don't know how :confused:
What can you bring to the comuntiy: Help out new people with the simple part of learning mods ill try my best to help with teaching other people how to play with all the knowledge I have!

noobpwner1021

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: noobpwner1021
Where you heard about the server: On the feed the beast forum.
Why you would like to play on the server: I like to interact and build with others.
If you have any bans on record: N/A
What can you bring to the community: I can help people out to the best of my knowledge and build cool structures.

WHeatTHins

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sprayandwash
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com (not sure if links are forbidden)
Why you would like to play on the server: Was playing on a ftb server then it shut down
If you have any bans on record: nope at least not for minecraft
What can you bring to the community: i good at programming if people need help with turtle. id be happy to help.

thanks for your time.

ThrillBird

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ThrillBird
Where you heard about the server: I googled FTB server and this one was the first one that came up.
Why you would like to play on the server: It looked like a fun and serious server. Ilike the bigger servers since you can meet so much new people!
If you have any bans on record: According to MCBans, I have 1 ban for griefing, but that is nothing I can remember doing. Don't even recognize the IP. I'm pretty sure it's just someone who just banned me for nothing or something like that.
What can you bring to the community: I'm a quite experienced builder, mostly on Technic but leter on I've been playing quite a bit FTB too :) I'm a good guy too I suppose.

DaneroSVK

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DaneroSVK
Where you heard about the server:On the forums
Why you would like to play on the server:I would like to join a friendly server with my favourite modpack :p
If you have any bans on record:Nope, no bans
What can you bring to the community:I am very good with Forestry bees and IC2, I am learning Lua aswell, som i am sure that i could help with something :D

Nuclearsmilz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Nuclearsmilz
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Because I wanted to see how nice you guys are. And what it's like to play on a whitelisted server.
If you have any bans on record: No.
What can you bring to the community: Maybe help with building or help out new people and lots of other stuff that you want me to do.

Negative

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: _Negatve, FredRaket, outforwar
Where you heard about the server: I was looking for a new server ftbservers.com and I saw this one.
Why you would like to play on the server: Me and my friends are looking for a server that we can reliably play Feed The Beast on.
If you have any bans on record: I (_Negative) am banned on MCBans for something on a server I don't think I ever played on.
What can you bring to the community: All three of us are helpful, friendly and fair players, we always work together on servers and have build some great stuff over the past few months.
We are all relatively new to Feed The Beast and we are absolutely loving it so far, but there is barely any servers that don't ban a lot of stuff or don't have horrible lag and uptime.

The three of us hope to get accepted soon so we can start our epic adventure in Feed The Beast on the Minemod servers!

Iain_VM

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Iain_VM
Where you heard about the server: Here on the forum
Why you would like to play on the server: Seems well thought out, and I want to join a solid community in playing FTB. Stepping up from Tekkit :)
If you have any bans on record: Nope. Clean :D
What can you bring to the community: A nice smile and enthusiasm :D :D

CrimsonShadowclaw

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lorokia
Where you heard about the server: FTB serverlist
Why you would like to play on the server: looking for a friendly, griefer free server, and whitleisted ones are always the best
If you have any bans on record: none that I know of
What can you bring to the community: a wide knowledge of most of the mods within the FTB modpack as well as vanilla minecraft, I am also a decent builder

gameloozer

Jul 29, 2019
Username is the same as on here, gameloozer.
I heard about this pack by googling "FTB server list", which may sound like a terrible answer but I am very picky about my minecraft servers.
Servers with a sense of community are awesome. I like servers where people share and trade and don't hold grudges.
I have never been banned, from any server, from any mod.
I work with other people, I'm generous with resources, and will never forget a favor.
Note: I'm quite new to FTB, but am a long term Tekkit veteran. Hoping the server's community knows more about recipes and making these new items than the forums and wikis. They are not terribly helpful.

gameloozer

Jul 29, 2019
As far as SKILLS to bring to the server, fairly extensive knowledge of Industrial craft, including great information on crossbreeding and beer brewing.

Negative

Jul 29, 2019
Louiskw you typed my name wrong when you whitelisted me, you whitelisted both my friends correctly though.
My IGN is _Negative, I think you forgot the underscore when you whitelisted me.

Hope you can fix it soon.

starly2248

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: starly2248
Where you heard about the server: FTB forum
Why you would like to play on the server: because i've never tried this before and i want to expirence it
If you have any bans on record: i;ve not been banned ever
What can you bring to the community: fun and joy to the fellow players

Messengerling

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: egyptbobcat
Where you heard about the server: Feed the beast SMP server forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I enjoy playing on servers with multiple people, and I enjoy playing FTB.
If you have any bans on record: No not that I know of (If there are any they were done with no knowledge, I doubt their are as I am a responsible player).
What can you bring to the community:I can build aesthetically pleasing functional buildings and, once I am set up I am altruistic.

paradoxreality

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- paradoxreality
I read about this server while browsing through the forums.
I've been playing single player an would like to move to a community level and help out with builds :)
No bans till date
I'm a beginner and wanted to start out by learning things and then building community areas
Thanks for your time :)