MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Lalo Garcia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: greymater90
Where you heard about the server: This Forum
Why you would like to play on the server: I would love to play in an environment where innovator come together to create projects and where each member respects each other.
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: I have been playing minecraft for a long time now and i have been watching a lot of people play FTB so i have a really good idea of what i want to do as soon as i join the server.

Jchenx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jchenx
Where you heard about the server: I was browsing the server listings, this server seemed good.
Why you would like to play on the server:
If you have any bans on record: Yes, one, on a skyblock server, because i was stupid and thought someone stole my stuff.
What can you bring to the community: Experience and an active player.

Kickaction12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kickaction12​
Where you heard about the server: I was looking for a Private, White listed Server. In The Feed The Beast Forums.​
Why you would like to play on the server:Because this is a private, No noobish/In mature players, Server. That has mature people trying to play a game. Without being yelled at by little Kids.​
If you have any bans on record: No. I have a clean "Plate"​
What can you bring to the community: I can bring kindness, Helpfulness. I usually help people if i can. But if i cant i always make a note of what they need/needed and always try to get that to them if i can or until they say they don"t need it​
Thank you for your Time.​
~Kickaction12​

Beleriond01

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Beleriond01
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I'd like to join an active (FTB) community to learn more about the different mods and to play ModdedMC online with others to make fun projects (for instance).
If you have any bans on record: none
What can you bring to the community: fun, willingness to help make community projects.

DT_Darkness

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DT_Darkness
Where you heard about the server: On The FTB Forums .
Why you would like to play on the server: Seeing how organised you guys are i know if i join this server it will be the best server i have played on.
If you have any bans on record: Nope, i havent even been close in being banned in minecraft, tekkit and even FTB and plan on not being banned ever.
What can you bring to the community: I can help out if a admin, mod or a player ask me, also plan on building a dome where i experiment with bees and so forth and people can buy bees or honey combs from me also other Forestry stuff too, so simply im making a forestry shop.

Spextrums

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: I played on one of your tekkit servers a while ago, I switched to FTB not long ago, and noticed you now had a FTB server
Why you would like to play on the server: From my experience from playing on your previous server, I now you're a reliable server owner, and I'm looking forward to playing on a good FTB server :D
If you have any bans on record: Absolutely none
What can you bring to the community: Hmm... I can set up shop quickly enough, and once I'm sorted I'll help out others with pretty much whatever they want, I also plan on making a few major builds, hopefully it'll be good :)

IIIpl4sm4III

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: IIIpl4sm4III
Where you heard about the server: The forums
Why you would like to play on the server: No other servers no play on that seem friendly
If you have any bans on record:A couple. They were from a long time ago. Greifing is just bad, I'm a good person you can trust me. :D
What can you bring to the community: I can bring creativeness, friendliness and i always try to help anyone I can.

iiAtlas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iiAtlas
Where you heard about the server: http://ftbservers.com/
Why you would like to play on the server: Looking to switch over from a singleplayer FTB experience to a multiplayer one :)
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: I am experienced with all a majority of mods in the FTB pack, and am a redstone "expert" (can't wait for RP2!). I hope to bring these skills to the server, and help others learn :)

DEATHRATTLERS

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DEATHRATTLERS
Why you would like to play on the server: Cause me and my friend want to play on a no lag server, were we can play and wont be greifed or raided.
If you have any bans on record: nope.avi
What can you bring to the community: I will teach people many things about mods as much as i can. i want to be a friendly group where i can record mabye with my friend for youtube. But he needs whitelisting too. ill apply for him later :).​

pipperz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pipperz

Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com/

Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to try the server experience, and the inherent complexity of a large-scale modpack like FTB should lead to more cooperation and joint builds. The server page specifically mentions a friendly community, which sounds nice.

If you have any bans on record: None.

What can you bring to the community: A sense of fun and a willingness to assist. Not promising that I know everything, but I'm okay with teaching what I do know, if I'm not terribly busy.

furgey

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: furgey
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to have a good, fast, reliable server that I can play on with a friendly community.
If you have any bans on record: None that I know of.
What can you bring to the community: Good knowledge of IC2, BC2, and Cool Looking machines

EDIT: I have also been playing with Tech Mods since 1.7.2

BonkHD

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bonk HD ---- My Skype name is: justinbaker50

Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: Ive been looking for a good server, with friendly people without plugins for a while now.
If you have any bans on record: Never been banned
What can you bring to the community: I have played FTB since it was first released and can help anyone who needs it. Also, im usually a generous player and i like to be a friendly neighbor!

Preet Kapadia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Preekap
Where you heard about the server: I found on the FTB server list.
Why you would like to play on the server: I have been playing on the server for a while on there is a whitelist so i cant get on.
If you have any bans on record: I have couple and they are for killing someone and most are from my friends servers cause they dont like me in irl. All of the server im banned are on Tekkit
What can you bring to the community: I am good with machines and Forestry. I can help others.

beaudean

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: wattentipje
where did you heard about the server: i just looked up ftb server
why you would like to play on the server: it is not to crouded and not so laggy and its the second server from ftb where i whas on and i already played a bit and i like the server
if you have any bans on record: no i have not i started vrijday
what can you bring to the community: im a very good builder i whas already a main builder of servers i like to help people

already thx even if i dont get white listed

Horzcrux

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Horzcrux
Where you heard about the server: At this forum.
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play on a server with a good community and i like playing
minecraft. If you have any bans on record: Ones i think.. My little brother was playing on my account on a pvp server and he got caught griefing. What can you bring to the community: I like to play alot so a decent player.[DOUBLEPOST=1356208662][/DOUBLEPOST]IGN: Horzcrux
Where you heard about the server: At this forum.
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play on a server with a good community and i like playing
minecraft. If you have any bans on record: Ones i think.. My little brother was playing on my account on a pvp server and he got caught griefing. What can you bring to the community: I like to play alot s[DOUBLEPOST=1356208710][/DOUBLEPOST]so a decent player.

Ironclashheroz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ironclashhero
Where you heard about the server: From a friend
Why you would like to play on the server: To have a good time and build
If you have any bans on record: one or two
What can you bring to the community: Knowledge and entertainment :cool:

TunahanB

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: McChuckys
Where you heard about the server: Googled for a FTB server
Why you would like to play on the server: I enjoy playing with other guys and single player gets a little boring after a while
What can you bring to the community: Active player who enjoys playing and talking with other guys! :)

Fretz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fretzor
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I like playing something else than normal Minecraft, then after playing singleplayer for a while it turned out pretty boring, would be nice to share the stuff I create and take insperation from other creations.
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: I can help/learn out stuff I know about the modpack and join with a friendly atmosphere.

SuperDrewEX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:SuperDrewEX
Where you heard about the server:FTBservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: want to play on a server with average to none lag
What can you bring to the community: i am a team player. I will make a store or a public items shop(useful for people just starting)

jay2350

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jay2350
Where you heard about the server: These here forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Seems like it has a good community and I need a bit of support, kinda new to ftb ;)
If you have any bans on record: Not that a know of.. I shouldn't but you know how it goes..
What can you bring to the community: Umm I'm a pretty nice guy and I'm trying to learn.