MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Seechay

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Seechay1
Where you heard about the server: Off this forum =)
Why you would like to play on the server: I've been reading through the posts on this thread and I've noticed many people have some fairly nice applications. It would be very fun to play with them. Plus I like the way this server is setup.
If you have any bans on record: Nope.
What can you bring to the community: I'm pretty good with redstone and complicated designs (It's the part I like most about FTB) I can definitely help others out, seeing as I've been using the individuals mods for quite some time and I've played FTB a decent amount.

TDaze

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TDaze
Where you heard about the server: On this forum
Why you would like to play on the server: I think it would be fun to play with other people on a good server. Plus I like the server setup.
If you have any bans on record: No I have never been banned before.
What can you bring to the community: I am ok with redstone. with machines on the other hand I am very good with. I also love to help people.

chrosrockz98

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: chrisrockz98
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: So, I can build without any random person coming and stealing my things, also I want to be in a nice community.
If you have any bans on record: Not that I know of.
What can you bring to the community: I can help others with their projects and/or build machines for others as I am quite good at this mod pack.

thenachotech

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thenachotech
Where you heard about the server:ftbservers
Why you would like to play on the server: i fiind minecraft and ftb estreemely fun and they can get eaven better with other frendly and mature people
If you have any bans on record:

Once because of a misunderstanding, lateron got unbanned
What can you bring to the community: I am decent with all the tecnical part of ftb

FinnyDahFanny

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FinnyDahFanny
Where you heard about the server: One the FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Because i love being & playing with people :D
If you have any bans on record: N/A
What can you bring to the community: I can bring happiness and friendship!

wushuwil

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: wushuwil
Where you heard about the server: I heard about it from Seechay
Why you would like to play on the server: After doing a little research about the server, I have begun to like what you guys stand for and personally enjoy the way everything is setup.
If you have any bans on record: None.
What can you bring to the community: I can bring community, entertainment, friendship and helpfulness to this server. I really enjoy minecraft and I especially love learning to play with new mods.

jsv

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:memm742
Where you heard about the server: these forums
Why you would like to play on the server: ii was tired of tekkit not upgrading and decided to try ftb instead
If you have any bans on record: not that i can remember
What can you bring to the community: i am a skilled builder and very knowledgeable with the mods which where included in tekkit.

Palm_654

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Palm_654
Where you heard about the server: a friend who plays on this server
Why you would like to play on the server: Looking for a cool server with mods to play with peoples. :)
What can you bring to the community: Never stealing, friendly, love helping. I want to enjoy FtB with my friends.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
IGN:goreae
Where you heard about the server: I was just looking for a FTB server on these forums, and this was on the first page.
Why you would like to play on the server: I am also a tekkit refugee, and I know that this server isn't going to die within a week, because you have experience with modded servers and you know what you're doing. I'm looking for a good server to build on without people nuking my house. (happened to me more times than you'd think.)
If you have any bans on record: not that I know of.
What can you bring to the community:I'm pretty decent at lua, and I know a lot about these mods. I don't enjoy mining too much, but I had an idea a while back about not mining on a server at all, just farming and selling my crops to buy the resources I need. probably won't work out like I'd hope, but I can still try!

SpicyMarshmallow

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SpicyMarshmallow
Where you heard about the server: http://ftbservers.com/server/6/view/smp1-minemod-org
Why you would like to play on the server: I recently found out about FTB and want to join a decent server that isn't full of griefers but still has a large community.
If you have any bans on record: I got temporarily banned once because I died on a hardcore style server but other than that no.
What can you bring to the community: I am fairly decent at buildcraft and industrialcraft thanks to a lot of experience with tekkit, so I can provide help to those struggling.

killamix1

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Looking for a good, mature FTB server to try out the modpack
If you have any bans on record: One, for stealing an iron block off a wall over a year ago.
What can you bring to the community: Knowledge in Buildcraft and Industrial craft

Axemplar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Axemplar
Where you heard about the server: Feed the Beast server list
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to participate in a Feed the Beast server. I have played tekkit for a while and familiar with all the mods, and now I want to move on to the feed the beast mod pack. As well as I would like to participate in a white list, eliminate cheaters an hackers.
If you have any bans on record: I have no bands on my record.
What can you bring to the community: My knowledge on the mods in Feed the Beast, including buildcraft industrial craft, and forestry. As well as quick learning ability of mine.

tomthe40

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tomthe40

Where you heard about the server: Didn't hear about it ;) just was looking for a good,comfy server that swings both ways so to speak on the forums here.

If you have any bans on record: Not that I can remember, was ten banned once though by a 10 year old admin.

What can you bring to the community: Would like to build some sort of underground/hill/mountain base with one or two others and fill it up with generation and build some sort of farm for everything :p pretty good with IC2 and BC3. Very experienced in redpower and vanilla redstone though red powers not out yet!

Thanks,
Tom.

Austiin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Austiin
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Looking for a stable server with active players, this seems to be it.
What can you bring to the community: I can bring my building skills and knowledge to help others.

MrFifo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrFifo​
Where you heard about this server: Here
Why would you like to play on this server: I played the Technic Pack for a while, it was buggy,
so I switched to FTB. I need a good server to play on, and I think I found one.
If you have any bans on record: I don't have any.
What can you bring to the community: I have around a year of experience on IC, and I love to teach people about it. :D

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, have not been able to log in to the server for days now. It is acting like the server is not there. I tryed both smp ip address and still nothing.

Arlen Specter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ArlenSpecter
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com You are #3
Why you would like to play on the server: want to play on a server with a helpful community
If you have any bans on record: none
What can you bring to the community: some railcraft and forestry knowledge

Kevin G.

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kev999999999
Where you heard about the server: http://ftbservers.com/
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play feed the beast on server for the first time, I like being surrounded by nice people unlike singleplayer or other server's that have alot of trolls on them, hopefully this server has none of those bad things.
If you have any bans on record: None that I am aware of.
What can you bring to the community: I love building, hanging with cool people on servers, and just enjoying myself and making others feel good :D

Apoctolistic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ApOcToLiStIc
Where you heard about the server:FTB servers Top rated
Why you would like to play on the server: Been looking for a No lag low sloted Server
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: Imexperienced in most FTB fields mainly in red Power. I can provide guidence in areas of Gerneral to Semi complex, i also ahve some experience in Codeing for computer craft and turtles.

heylookaninja

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Karatekid123
Where did you hear about the server: Through some friends who have applied to be the on the server, seechay, TDAZE, and Wushuwil
Why would you like to play on the server: The best and i think only way to play this game is with friends, and why not make some new ones.
Do you have any bans on record: Never been banned on any minecraft server
What can you bring to the community: If anyone ever needs help getting materials thats one of my favorite parts as well as exploring and mapping out certain points.
I also enjoy helping people on a mass scale and large projects