MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

fre0hr

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN is Xarove by the way :)

Where you heard about the server: I chanced upon your server while browsing the Feed the Beast Server Promotion forum. I was interested in playing FTB multiplayer and this stood out as a quality server.

Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to join because I like two things - modded Minecraft, and community servers. I love the concept of bringing the creativity and ingenuity of Minecraft even farther by introducing third party modifications to the game. It makes it literally endless. Feed the Beast is a collection of, in my opinion, some of the best mods created in the history of Minecraft. I learned long ago, however, that multiplayer Minecraft will always by more fun than singleplayer, simply due to the fact that there are more people to hang out with, explore with and build with. This server is a wonderful combination - mods, and communities.

I think you should accept me to your server because I feel like I could be a positive player to help lighten up the atmosphere. I never rage, use racial slurs or yell obscenities, and I always keep an even calm externally, even though I may be steaming on the inside. I do know a lot about the mods, I used to (don't kill me please) play Tekkit before Feed the Beast was released. I can provide help and tips with nearly every mod within the modpack. I am still relatively unsure of all of the features in Gregtech and Forestry, and Redpower 2 FORTH programming boggles my mind, but everything else I can do relatively easily.

I do, ahem, consider myself a true computer nerd, so I will be on often. I am sixteen years old and have six hours of school a day, so I'll be able to play maybe four or five hours every day, even longer on weekends. Sometimes I won't be on that often as Minecraft isn't all I do, but for the most part, I will be a static member of your community.

If you have any bans on record: None!

What can you bring to the community: I can easily make mobile frame machines, gates, bridges, easy block swappers, disappearing bridges, automatic tree farms (no Forestry :eek:). My"signature" mod has to be Redpower 2. I am also decent at coding LUA for Computercraft and turtles - I can easily rig up buildings to be controled by a single terminal. For example, type in "lights off", and all lights turn off, or "electronic kill-field on" and... the operator turns into a pile of charred flesh :O. If I were to be white listed on this server, I would work on computerizing the world as much as possible, making it a "universe of the future". When Redpower 2 is finally added into Feed the Beast, I will do things like make portcullises and gates.

Reactions: louiskw

Seb.sgc

Jul 29, 2019

Hey love all the mods and really want to join im 18, and looking for a good server to call home, ive played tekkit and technic for a long time and played FTB since launch. really like the mod pack and really would love to get on. Also, im English so im sure you'l love to get some British Accents in your server.

-Your "expert in this area" which is where you would build (if you build with us) good at making things look nice and designing things and making things overcomplicated, best with Industrial Craft and Red power (for when it gets added) really I like the think im experienced but know I still have a lot to learn, especially with forestry and gregtech. but I am eager to do so. Im very knowledgeable with vanilla red stone also so I can bridge the gap untill RP2 comes out

-Why you would like to join, i want to find a nice stable server, with no griefers, to play on. i really love the mods and just want to find a place where i can play without worrying about my builds being destroyed the very next day.

-Your IGN oOITwitchIOo

Reactions: louiskw

Mico27

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Mico27
Where you heard about the server:FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: want to play on a server with lots of people without having griefers
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: Share my time to help whoever that might be in need of help with anything

cody3168

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cody3168
Where you heard about the server: I found this server on ftbservers.com and I am looking for a lag free server!
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play on the server because it says its lag free and there will be less griefers sense you need to sign up to play on it and grifers are too lazy to do that usually.
If you have any bans on record: I don't have any bans on any servers. :D
What can you bring to the community: I could bring help to others teamwork and loanwolf player. I am a good building and I think things through. I could bring another friendly person!

shard-pelt

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: ftb forums
Why you would like to play on the server: am new to ftb and would like to play with others to learn it and just have fun playing it
If you have any bans on record: no
What can you bring to the community: any help anyone needs that i can provide, i've played a bit of tekkit and am a decent builder.

complicated_stuf

Jul 29, 2019
ing:complicated_stuf

Where you heard about the server:the ftb forums
Why you would like to play on the server:because i saw it on mced and thought it woule be cool
If you have any bans on record:no
What can you bring to the community:help will work for bthe needed supplies to acomplish the job

ATXK

Jul 29, 2019
MineMod.org
Friendly Minecraft servers, run by mature helpful staff.

[ Quick Links: ]
smp1.minemod.org - Main FTB Server
smp1.minemod.org:8123 - Main FTB Server Dynmap
www.minemod.org - Website, Forums and News
mumble.minemod.org:50798 - Mumble server
ts.minemod.org:50275 - Teamspeak server
[ Server Info: ]
Traditionally MineMod ran Tekkit servers, but with the lack of development we have decided to jump ship to the better supported Feed-The-Beast mod pack.

Our FTB server is hosted in the US (Dedicated) and we have players from all over the world. We have a friendly community and an active forum where opinions about the future of our servers can be debated as well as any aspect of Minecraft/RL can be talked about.

[ Server Rules: ]
As you can imagine, normal rules of life apply.
Be nice and offer help to those who need it.
Don't overdose on the chat (Caps, spam and not too much bad language).
Don't discriminate, ever.
Don't cause physical, mental or emotional grief.
No stealing.
[ Joining MineMod: ]
To join our whitelisted server, you must provide the following information in a comment below:

[ Server News: ]
NoxCrew visit the server YouTube
Smackzster from noxcrew logged onto the server. Thanks for checking us out and hope you had a great overview of SMP FTB :)
e3c1d.png
Server Upgrade
The server is now running on more ram than we've seen before. At first we thought the transition from Tekkit to FTB would be easy, but it turns out that FTB is waaaay more intensive on all server resources. We will try to keep as much functionality enabled as we can.
Official Universal Electricity Server
We are pleased to announce that MineMod will be hosting 2 official servers for the newly released, Universal Electricity pack. We are offering a grief/raid server, as well as a passive server with no ICBM or PVP.​
[DOUBLEPOST=1354859802][/DOUBLEPOST]IGN:ATXKMinecraft
Where you heard about the server:FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server:I would like to join a mature and fun loving community and have fun playing FTB.
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: I'm a ok-ish builder and i like IC2 and BC so i would like to help build some factories in the server. :D

Hiroki

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: blindavocado12
Where you heard about the server: I heard about the server on FTB server list.
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play on the server to experience feed the beast on a server with a sensible community.
If you have any bans on record: No bans, one kick.
What can you bring to the community: I will bring a non-abusive person who hates silly people, Im a good builder, and am learning about redstone and loving it so far! I am average with ic.

Ty Hope to see you on the server!

TimDK

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TimDK
Where you heard about the server: I heard about the server from the Feed The Beast Forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: I love ftb and can't really stand vanilla minecraft since i started playing ftb. I would also like to play on your server to meet new people.
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: I don't know much about the ftb mods but i am in the process of learning all that i can about them.

Pure_wheet

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pure_wheet
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: i was playing on a non white list server a while ago and my place got nuked a couple times..

If you have any bans on record: havent been baned anywhere
What can you bring to the community: i am a friendly player and have lots of experience with these types of mods but wouldn't call my self an expert in all of them

Tyqae

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kazerius
Where you heard about the server: Right here
Why you would like to play on the server: Looking for a good connection, friendly, well run server.
If you have any bans on record: None.
What can you bring to the community: Rather consistent player, helpful, talkative (more so in chat), core understanding of most the mods, and a creative, neat builder.

kngihtltd

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:KnightLtd
Where you heard about the server: From The Feed The Beast Forum.
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to have fun with the players and learn from them
If you have any bans on record:I do have 1 ban because i swore at an admin for griefing my house
What can you bring to the community:I can teach guys how to play with mods and i can do videos i guess and mostly having fun

Thanks For Time

~KnightLtd

Gamerswell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gamerswell
Where you heard about the server: http://ftbservers.com/server/6/view/smp1-minemod-org
Why you would like to play on the server: I love feed the beast, and all the other server have griefers and arent very good...
If you have any bans on record: no
What can you bring to the community: i love helping people, and i would help anyone if they needed it

Chocolate

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Folkvagn
Where have you heard about the server: KauffeldtOscar told me about it and it sounded nice.
If you have any bans on record: Not that I know of and I´m not planning to get banned.
What can you bring to the community: I plan to play with friends and anyone who want join us. Haven´t played a lot of FTB but a lot of Tekkit.

teenspirit7

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: teenspirit7

Where you heard about the server:
I was looking for a friendly/reliable server on the feed-the-beast forums

Why you would like to play on the server:
I love FTB, and have played it a while on single player, however I feel that to fully appreciate the modpack, you should play it multiplayer. I have some tried other FTB servers, however they all posses massive cobble factories which are not very nice to look out, with pipes flying out everywhere haha.

If you have any bans on record:
Nope none.

What can you bring to the community:
I am a proficient builder, and care about the aesthetics of my builds. I will aim to build a nice unobtrusive base that fits in with the enviroment. I'm look forward to the release of redpower and will be making lots of great automations!

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

~teenspirit7

Kopfnuss92

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kopfnuss92
Where did you hear about the server: FTB forum
Why would you like to play on the server: I was trying out the mod on a single player world, but after a time it got very lonely. Now I am looking for a server to play with people and share a laugh.
Do you have any bans on record: I surely hope not.
What can you bring to the community: I am a very passionate miner. Love setting up machines and production lines. I am also willing to help wherever I am needed.

Macc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Master_Macc
Where you heard about the server: On this Forum.
Why you would like to play on the server: I am searching for a good FTB server and this server seems very nice.
If you have any bans on record: I have 1 ban on my record. The ban was back in the early alpha. Back then i didnt know what griefing was.
What can you bring to the community: Good expirience (sry i am not english, but pretty good at it.) and nice Buildings.

itsRJ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: itsRJ
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: Looking for a FTB server to play with peoples. :)
If you have any bans on record: None.
What can you bring to the community: Never stealing, always friendly, love helping. I want to enjoy FtB with others. I've played FtB SSP for awhile and I know probably a bit more than the average person in terms of how everything works. I still have a lot to learn and I want to expand my knowledge of FtB and hopefully share it with others :)

worldblaster

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:worldblaster
Where you heard about the server: i heard it in the chat of minecraft team i play.
Why you would like to play on the server:i love feed the beast and i realy good by working with other people.
If you have any bans on record: in every server i play,i never got banned.
What can you bring to the community:i can bring fun,and if you are looking for someone that can build things,i am you'r man.And if someone need's help'call me in the chat and i'm there.