MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Plasma

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Plasma_Elf
Where you heard about the server: Http://www.ftbservers.com/server/6/view/smp1-minemod-org
Why you would like to play on the server: This looks like a fun community to play with
If you have any bans on record: I have no bans, was and still am a moderator at a vanilla server called "Karjiira"
What can you bring to the community: I will bring good times, cool builds, and hopefully some awesome machinery

InfinityTroll

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: remi60
Where you heard about the server: http://ftbservers.com/. I am currently looking for FTB servers to play on!
Why you would like to play on the server: I am looking for FTB servers to play on and have some fun.
If you have any bans on record: I don't remember any bans maybe one or two, but I have played in some servers with some not very intelligent admins that were kicking and banning people for no real reasons...
What can you bring to the community: JOY! But seriously I like to have a lot of fun and play with people on project, but sometimes I like playing a bit lonlely too. I want to engage some community projects hopefuly. P.S.: I am Canadian-French so my english grammar is not perfect but I do have a decent one and I can speak english too (With a little accent :p). I have skype (samznipez) if needed and Steam too (InfinityTroll).

Rogueguy1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rogueguy1
Where you heard about the server: Feed the beast server, website
Why you would like to play on the server: Because I found that this server might be the best out of alot of ftb servers, and I really enjoy multiplayer and putting that and FTB together is perfect
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community:My awesomeness(JK JK)

manofthestars

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:manofthestars
Where you heard about the server: here on the the forums :D
Why you would like to play on the server: finding a server that is stable is really difficult and you guys have ran a tekkit server so you gotta know what your doing right ~_^
If you have any bans on record: not that i am aware of
What can you bring to the community: builds that can amaze the beginners (as i am a beginner to ftb XD ) because i learn fast and can teach others also bring interesting non giant cube builds to the world

bananajuiice

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bananajuiice
Where you heard about the server: Here on the forums :)
Why you would like to play on the server: I've been looking for a good server for a while now and I've heard this server has nice community
If you have any bans on record: I've never had any bans
What can you bring to the community: I know quite alot about FTB and I could bring lots of cool builds and joy

Dex Luther

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dex_Luther
Where you heard about the server: This thread
Why you would like to play on the server: To have fun and build cool things with cool people
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: I don't know really. This would be my first Minecraft server.

Cosmic_Mage

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cosmic_mage
Where you heard about the server: http://ftbservers.com/
Why you would like to play on the server: Want to join a community
What can you bring to the community: I can and don't mind helping out.

NimeniAltu666

Jul 29, 2019
GN: NimeniAltu666
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forum
Why you would like to play on the server: searching a good FTB server, not laggy
If you have any bans on record: just some with some owner argues on a server ( i was admin ) but then i was unbanned :D
What can you bring to the community: lots of things, machines, systems, an extra awesome player!

inc0

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: inc0gni10
Where you heard about the server: http://ftbservers.com/
Why you would like to play on the server: looking to join a ftb server
What can you bring to the community: Someone looking to learn ftb

2011raed

Jul 29, 2019
I'm asking an admin to delete my logs . I have something in my inventory stopping me from connecting ( Ign : 2011raed )

Coolcise

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Coolcise
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I think the FTB concept looks interesting. I have played tekkit, and I think that a lot of the other mods in this modpack seems interesting.
What can you bring to the community: I can bring expertise, at least at the mods from tekkit, but as I get to know the rest of the mods, I will be able to provide support to other members in need of help for these too. I will also try to build interesting/cool/nice structures, and aim to create a big lab facility featuring a lot of what the mod pack have to offer. EDIT: somehow managed to misspell my IGN >.<

dickgriffin92

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dickgriffin92
Where you heard about the server: http://ftbservers.com/server/6/view/smp1-minemod-org
Why you would like to play on the server: It sounded like a good community and I watch BdoubleO100 and Generikb play FTB and I would like to try it
If you have any bans on record: I have never been banned :)
What can you bring to the community: I am a good builder and redstoner and a friendly person

chickolympics

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: chickolympics
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: My friends and I are looking for a lag free FTB server to play and have fun on.
If you have any bans on record: No sir
What can you bring to the community: I am a great community member and love organizing events and meeting new people :)

Gypsi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GyPsI
Where you heard about the server: Here at the Feed the Beast forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: I've been looking for a decent sized FTB server to play on and it looks like the playerbase is great here.
If you have any bans on record: I do not
What can you bring to the community: I like to fancy myself a builder and so I hope I can bring nice looking and functional builds to the server, although I'm sure with the amount of people applying there's a fair share of builds to go around. Mostly looking to have fun with Feed the Beast and its a lot more enjoyable with more people.

drummerkid13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: drummerkid13
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: it looks really fun and i love feed the beast
If you have any bans on record: 0
What can you bring to the community: i can help anyone who needs help and i can tell me friends about this server

schil

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: schil
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Server looks to be stable and have a good community
What can you bring to the community: Although I'm new to FTB i can bring nice looking builds to the server

drummerkid13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: drummerkid13
Where you heard about the server: ftbserver.com
Why you would like to play on the server: it looks really fun and i like whitelisted servers
What can you bring to the community: i can suggest this server to my friends

kinghpole

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kinghpole
Where you heard about the server: http://ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: It seems like a good Feed the Beast server
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: Just another play that knows the pack