MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Sabino

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sabino1234

Where you heard about the server: I heard about the server on Minecraftforum.net

Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play on the server because it sounds well-managed and sounds like it has a great community

If you have any bans on record: I have 1 or 2, I got banned for a misunderstanding, and the other was my younger brother, who no longer has access to my account.

What can you bring to the community: i feel i can bring another fairly experienced player along with another great person to add to your amazing community!

brenden

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Saereen
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I like Tekkit/FTB and the server sounds fun
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: Decent redstone/mod knowledge

wildcat5435

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
Where you heard about the server: On the fourms i just got FTB so i need a server to check it out
Why you would like to play on the server:I have always liked a nice community so i will be willing to do anything to get on this server
If you have any bans on record: No No Bans
What can you bring to the community: I can help with crafting or anything really i have the experience with tekkit so im pretty good[DOUBLEPOST=1354756263][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN:wildcat5435
Where you heard about the server: On the fourms i just got FTB so i need a server to check it out
Why you would like to play on the server:I have always liked a nice community so i will be willing to do anything to get on this server
If you have any bans on record: No No Bans
What can you bring to the community: I can help with crafting or anything really i have the experience with tekkit so im pretty good

InTeStRo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: InTeStRo
Where you heard about the server: Found it at http://ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I'm looking for a fun FTB server with people that aren't out to destroy/ruin other people's work. I don't like playing SinglePlayer because I feel like I'm lacking the social aspect, but when I play on a multiplayer server I don't want to be forced to check my base every 5 seconds to see if anyone griefed it or not. I want a server that I can play on without worrying about members of the community being idiots.
If you have any bans on record: I have no idea? Is there anywhere I can find out? Pretty curious :p But no, don't think so.
What can you bring to the community: Helping people with mods, randomness, FUN! (I hope)

brail

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: brail
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Seems like a good server. Up until now, I've only really played on one vanilla server. Tried turning it to Tekkit to keep members,but it just shut down. Looking for a good home, now.
If you have any bans on record: Nope.
What can you bring to the community: A good, mature member. Farms! Especially steak. I was an admin for about two years on my previous server, dunno if thats relevant.

Team36339

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Team36339
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I want a small, fun, FTB server so that i can have a purpose. On singleplayer, I have no purpose. On multiplayer, I can make a shop and stuff.
What can you bring to the community: New concepts, shops, help. Mindcrack style builds. The good stuff, ya know?

Megalobo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: megalobo1997
Why you would like to play on the server: because i would like to experience with the feed the beast mod (I played tekkit but this is better)
If you have any bans on record: yes 1 i got without knowing into the house of the owner when he came he got really mad and said i was griefing and he inta-banned me (i didnt grief i swear)
What can you bring to the community: help with the building of machines an programation of machinery ( I work as a programer)

A7X_F_T_W

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: A7X_F_T_W
Where you heard about the server: The Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Well i have heard about this mod pack so, i thought that i would try it out.
If you have any bans on record: None that i know of
What can you bring to the community: I am a very excellent builder, i love playing with people on servers like these, and i will try to keep everything in line how it should be!

Snookers

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Snookers114
Where you heard about the server: I heard about this server while looking up FTB servers
Why you would like to play on the server: I have played on a tekkit server before and really enjoyed it. I quit playing tekkit when I got my entire base griefed. I recently heard about feed the beast, and thought it would be a good opportunity with all the new mods added.
If you have any bans on record: Yes, I used to think griefing was cool (back in 1.7.3) . Now that I have been griefed, I realize it is not fun.
What can you bring to the community: I can bring my knowledge of previous mods I have used in tekkit. I also enjoy helping others when I get past the beggining stages of the mod. I would probably attempt to get a leadership position in the server if it is at all possible.

Thanks you for taking you time to provide others with a great opportunity

undeadremix

Jul 29, 2019
GN: bigdaddy2985
Where you heard about the server: From a friend who wanted to get on here
Why you would like to play on the server: I love tekkit but I feel like a slight chang(FTB) would be nice, and I love the SMP aspect.
if you have any bans on record: I believe 1(of which I was not at fault), It was fro "greifing" and such on a server (I HELPED MAKE). I didn't greif at all but another player framed me and the mod actually beleived him and banned me.
What can you bring to the community: I like to believe I'm a good builder and I have some knowledge of redstone and the mods in FTB(Feed the beast)

TyDK

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TyDK
Where I heard of it. FTB server list.
Why I want to. I have been searching for good ftb servers
Banned? NOPE.
What you can bring to the community: Awesomeness. And I'm pretty good with redstone, but fairly new to FTB.

Wyvern

Jul 29, 2019
I heard about the server by way of the forums.
I would like to play on the server because I enjoy group play in minecraft and I am looking for that in Feed the Beast.
I have one ban, and it was for using a bottle of enchanting I got from a villager. (apparently wasn't supposed to)
I believe I can bring a new and widely liked personality to the server. I am a fun guy, I don't cheat. I also am great help to people on a server basis.

CraverMorhead

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server:FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I'm looking for a server to play on to meet and have new experiences that aren't possible in single player.
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: Fun times and I like to dig. A lot.

guitarz418

Jul 29, 2019
MineMod.org
Friendly Minecraft servers, run by mature helpful staff.

[ Quick Links: ]
smp1.minemod.org - Main FTB Server
smp1.minemod.org:8123 - Main FTB Server Dynmap
www.minemod.org - Website, Forums and News
mumble.minemod.org:50798 - Mumble server
ts.minemod.org:50275 - Teamspeak server
[ Server Info: ]
Traditionally MineMod ran Tekkit servers, but with the lack of development we have decided to jump ship to the better supported Feed-The-Beast mod pack.

Our FTB server is hosted in the US (Dedicated) and we have players from all over the world. We have a friendly community and an active forum where opinions about the future of our servers can be debated as well as any aspect of Minecraft/RL can be talked about.

[ Server Rules: ]
As you can imagine, normal rules of life apply.
Be nice and offer help to those who need it.
Don't overdose on the chat (Caps, spam and not too much bad language).
Don't discriminate, ever.
Don't cause physical, mental or emotional grief.
No stealing.
[ Joining MineMod: ]
To join our whitelisted server, you must provide the following information in a comment below:

[ Server News: ]
NoxCrew visit the server YouTube
Smackzster from noxcrew logged onto the server. Thanks for checking us out and hope you had a great overview of SMP FTB :)
e3c1d.png
Server Upgrade
The server is now running on more ram than we've seen before. At first we thought the transition from Tekkit to FTB would be easy, but it turns out that FTB is waaaay more intensive on all server resources. We will try to keep as much functionality enabled as we can.
Official Universal Electricity Server
We are pleased to announce that MineMod will be hosting 2 official servers for the newly released, Universal Electricity pack. We are offering a grief/raid server, as well as a passive server with no ICBM or PVP.​

HEllO! I heard of this server through some good friends of mine. i would like to play on this server because i would like to continue my youtube series and have a good ftb server to play on and have fun. no, i have never been banned and am very trustworthy with chests, greifing, etc. and have actually been trusted with a moderator position. I am a very knowlegable redstoner and game mechanic pro :p and i am fairly new to modding and id love to make friends and learn with others in my new experiances.[DOUBLEPOST=1354761190][/DOUBLEPOST]
HEllO! I heard of this server through some good friends of mine. i would like to play on this server because i would like to continue my youtube series and have a good ftb server to play on and have fun. no, i have never been banned and am very trustworthy with chests, greifing, etc. and have actually been trusted with a moderator position. I am a very knowlegable redstoner and game mechanic pro :p and i am fairly new to modding and id love to make friends and learn with others in my new experiances.

Btw, my game name is actually agro418 not guitarz418. sorry about that.

Unknown_Phate

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Unknown_Phate
Where you heard about the server: google, highly rated on FTB server list
Why you would like to play on the server:
Loved tekkit, need a ftb server to play on. This looks like my sort of place
If you have any bans on record:
MCbans-1 local, standing is 8.9(good standing)
3 old bans on defunct servers...1 griefing, one flyhack, and one false x ray accusation(beta 1.5-1.6)
What can you bring to the community:
Good with redpower, tekkit related mods, farms...etc....willing to help out and make friends

flying_pig1237

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: flying_pig1237
Where I heard about this server: I heard about the server on the FTB forum
Why I would like to play on the server: I want to play on this server because i want a good server to play on
If you have any bans on record: none at all
What I can bring to the community: i can bring creativity and fun to the server.

Hex

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hexagonvoid
Why you would like to play on the server: I thought Tekkit was despicably easy and I want to step up to something more complicated and all around harder.
What can you bring to the community: I can bring an off the wall look at the way FTB works and I am very good at automation of anything and everything, so I can make anything work to my standards. I'm also able to help other members with technical issues if their machines aren't working.

xPhsYkO12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xPhsYkO
Where have you heard about this server: I was searching for feed the beast servers because I love playing with others and I saw this on a feed the beast server website and it looks good so I want to try it out.
Why would you like to play on this server: I love minecraft and I also am very good with tekkit and I saw this as a advanced form of tekkit so I wanted to try it out. I love playing with other people that I can help out.
If you have any bans on record: I have never been banned on any of the servers I've played on,Minecraft nor Tekkit.
What can you bring to the community: I love helping people out, especially if they don't know what they're doing. I am great with redstone and machines from tekkit and vanilla minecraft. I am also welcoming and nice.

kill982

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kodered99
Why you would like to play on the server: looking for a good ftb server
If you have any bans on record: none
What can you bring to the community: i know the pack and could do some irregular builds (i mean no harm to the server)

GhoastMiner

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: yurpop
Where you heard about the server: www.ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I love playing whitelisted FTB servers cuz they are not too overpopulated
If you have any bans on record: just 1 cuz i spammed on a server when i was lagging
What can you bring to the community: quite good with redstones and machines.