MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

BlewConduct

Jul 29, 2019
why didnt i get accepted? i applied yesterday and them last monday. im also very mature and i wish i could change the times i got banned.

CruserKay

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CruserKay
Where you heard about the server: I watched around the forums^^
Why you would like to play on the Server: Cause i try to find a nice server to start with FTB and a nice community.
If you have any bans on record: I dont think so^^
What can you bring to the community: Im very interested in this modpack and i could help a lot of people out with the knowlege i got, I am also really friendly and do the best as i can to be a good member for this community.

Adventurer007

Jul 29, 2019
can i come on smp1.minemod.org plz it look soo cool;)[DOUBLEPOST=1354735901][/DOUBLEPOST]IGN: Adventurer007
Where you heard about the server: The Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Want to experience FTB multiplayer with a new community
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community:i can bring some youtube vids go and check my youtube at www.youtube.com/jazzy123474 ;)

Jeffery

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sn1p3r522
Where you heard about the server: From a friend of mine
Why you would like to play on the server: I can't find any good FTB servers out there, and I'm hoping I can find one with a good community, also my friend plays here as well.
If you have any bans on record: One, but it was completely not my fault (Admin was butthurt that I beat him in a PvP match, thus banning me)
What can you bring to the community: Good sense of humor, creative designs and a friendly attitude

justin wilson

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: justin_Wilson
Where you heard about the server: A google search for FTB server.
Why you would like to play on the server: active server, top rated, looks liek a ton o' fun
If you have any bans on record: no, unless you count the time i banned myself, didnt thing it would let me...
What can you bring to the community: Very good with alll parts of ic2 and bc that were in tekkit. After that not so much yet.

VictorJejlskov

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: VictorJejlskov
Where you heard about the server: The Forums ;)
Why you would like to play on the server: I've been wanting to try out FTB for quite a while now, and tbh, I think SSP is boring, sooo I see no better way other than SMP, also I've been looking for a non griefing server, as I hate the idea of me finishing my hours of works, then next day log on and discover it's all broken.
If you have any bans on record: 1 MCban I think, for spamming a server, it was long ago and I was mad because all on the server was turning against me, even the admins.
What can you bring to the community: A friendly player who's active and helpful, I'll do my best to help all out who asks.

larry

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrSpoonman09
Where you heard about the server: FTB forum
Why you would like to play on the server: I'm moving on over to FTB from tekkit and looking for a nice peaceful server in which to continue building.
If you have any bans on record: I used to play on HCFactions.net which was a death ban server (and i died a lot). Aside from that, however, I don't think I've been banned from anywhere.
What can you bring to the community: I'm an active minecrafter, and a marginally average architect, i'm very good at building indust/buil/redpow/ect factories without blowing things up or causing lag. Love to work with small groups of people.

Columbosaurus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Columbosaurus
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: For some fun, and escape from non-modded minecraft
If you have any bans on record: I have Several temp bans but none active, and one local ban for a german word "fredemburg" or something which means foreign advertising. This was a german server and i said "Hey, how ya'll doing?" and they thought i was advertising.. Bloody german! ;)
What can you bring to the community: I'm still learning the technical part of FTB modpack but i aspire to be a pro at it. Im also great fun and trustworthy.

Earthpulse

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Earthpulse
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: This seems like a active and fun server to play on
If you have any bans on record: nope
What can you bring to the community: Enthousiasm,humor and a good attitude

MLDnumnum

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:MLDnumnum
Where you heard about the server:ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server:I am looking for a decent FTB server and figured this one looked pretty good.
If you have any bans on record:Nope.
What can you bring to the community:I am great with CC, RP(when it is released), IC2, Builcraft, and other mods, but I am still used to the tekkit versions, so it may take some time for me to catch up, but always expect some great coding xD

cookb85

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cookb85
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: looking for a good ftb server experience
If you have any bans on record: none
What can you bring to the community: mature player with a lot of mod experience.

xchampx13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xchampx13
Where you heard about the server: These forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play on this server because it looks like a fun place to play FTB and a great server.
If you have any bans on record: None.
What can you bring to the community: I can try and help the community however I can and try to make it and have a lot of fun.

luztospooge

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: luztospooge
Where you heard about the server: On this FTB forum thread, I was very interested.
Why you would like to play on the server: Because I am semi-new to FTB and I would love to have a server with a great community where I can socialize and work hard at the same time
If you have any bans on record: Only 2, by immature admins clutching at power.
What can you bring to the community: I can bring a hardworking, kind and considerate person. I enjoy learning things and thriving in a community style.

GemJetsFan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gemjetsfan
Where I found the server: FTB Forums
Why: I have found love for FTB. I want to live with someone or near them and be a team. Overall I want to have fun.
Bans: None

*Edit (What i can contribute, sorry forgot to write the question)I'm am always up for community builds, and also I am very good at IC.

lamagiverwilly2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lamagiverwilly2
Where you heard about the server: On these forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: It seems like a nice whitelisted server to play on where I won't have to worry about greifers/thieves.
If you have any bans on record: Nope.
What can you bring to the community: I'm pretty decent at redstone so I can help people on the server. Will report bad people.

Mtshaw113

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mtshaw113
Where you heard about the server: Feed the Beast Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: SSP got a little boring so i decided to find a server. I think having people to play with is much more exciting and if it is like ForgeCraft, people are nice and share some stuff. It also provides people that are new to get help.
If you have any bans on record: I believe maybe a couple that were total bull crap. Ex: Blamed for hacking on a hardcore PvP server cause(This is the victims reason) "I hit him when i was facing the other way" ! simple explanation. We were on a steep mountain. He fell and made the damage sound. I spun around cause I have developed an instinct over the years (I have a headset with stereo) and killed him. Wasn't that big of a deal, but thought I should share.
What can you bring to the community: I can help anyone that needs it, and im really nice so I sometimes let them borrow resources. Im ATTEMPTING to make a mod(I do have a mod,"Bedrock Ore Mod" but its not great and for 1.2.5) When Redpower gets added I make some really nice builds.

Rhybosome

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rhybosome
-Where you heard about the server: ftb forum
-Why you would like to play on the server: I want a server that is peaceful and doesn't have people that just destroy all of ur stuff. Also i like playing FTB i just started it but i want to get into it more.
-If you have any bans on record: I do have 1 that i know of. It is Mhykol Mines server. The only reason i got banned is because they banned my friend without a single warning and then i tried to get him back but the Admins were tired of me arguing.
-What can you bring to the community: I can do a lot of stuff. I used to be on a server owned by SoccerCheese but he told me he didnt have enough time and money to keep the server up. But on the server i went from a newb to an admin for helping out everyone and building stuff for the community and just to build awesome structures. So if any one needs help on the server i will come to them right away.

Vchronos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: armabanix
Where you heard about the server: ftb forum
Why you would like to play on the server: I enjoy the technical feel of FTB and i would like a nice community to play with rather than greifers :p
If you have any bans on record: N/A
What can you bring to the community: I can bring fun, and friendship to those who seek it. I would love to play with you guys :D

GoldxGod

Jul 29, 2019
Srry but what is the ip my computer is derped and it wont load a page please
respond I want to join the server thx. :)

skateforliife

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: skateforliife
Where I heard about this server: I heard about the server on the FTB forum
Why I would like to play on the server: I would like to play on the server because i enjoy playing FTB and it would seem fun to play with a community of people
If you have any bans on record: Some that weren't my fault including trying to open to many locked chests and stuff like that
What I can bring to the community: I can bring creativity, help. I am very good with red stone and can help with any type of creations. I will be on often so i wont be a ghost on the server.