MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

raiehan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: raiehan
Where you heard about the server: FTB Server List :D
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to start up a let's play and also want to get into FTB. I don't like how Tekkit updates so slowly :/
If you have any bans on record: I don't have any bans. I'm a nice guy, if I do say so myself!
What can you bring to the community: I have some skill in redstone and the machines. However, my forte is building. I love building :D

CorruptedBauer

Jul 29, 2019
ign:CorruptedBauer
Where: FTB SERVERS
Why: why not?
Any bans: not that i know of
what can i bring: i'm caring and can help out others. plus i really want a server that i can just settle into and last along time on

BlewConduct

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lapet
Where you heard about the server: on the ftb server list
Why you would like to play on the server: i would like to play a mature server with great community
If you have any bans on record: yes i have but it was for immature reasons, i have never griefed, the reason why i was banned is because the owner got mad at me for buildinng a castle, the owner was 10 years old so i kinda expected that.
What can you bring to the community: i can bring smiles because i am a friendly funny guy. i am 16 years old

Redalert9r9r

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Redalert9r9r
Where you heard about the server:i searched google
Why you would like to play on the server:it is going to be new to me since ive been playing tekkit and i love mods
If you have any bans on record:no but i have had a few admin positions
What can you bring to the community:i am a nice friendly person that likes helping people when they need it

Kirarara

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kirarara
Where you heard about the server: This thread, just browsing.
Why you would like to play on the server: Seeking a reasonably well populated, dedicated server with a decent set of hardware that can actually support the population it has.
If you have any bans on record: Nope.
What can you bring to the community: I have good experience with all the technical mods, I'm level-headed, 23, and build decent looking structures.

Shiral

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shiral
Where you heard about the server: Browsing the Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Looking for a new FTB server after the server I was playing on banned turtles and computers. I'm a big programmer, and not having CC really bugged me
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: The mind of an engineer, I'm a senior mechanical engineering undergrad at UF, so automation and compact builds are my thing.

XxDarkness2xx

Jul 29, 2019
xxdarkness2xx's Whitelist application
IGN: xxdarkness2xx​
Where I heard about this server: I heard about this server on the Feed the beat server list :)
Why I would like to play on this server: I would like to play on this server because overall, most FTB servers are terrible. I finally found this one that seems like only people with above average whitelist, as to protect the server and maintain a good atmosphere of players. Sorry, at this point it would not let me complete the application going down by pressing Enter, it will look like a paragraph, Sorry!I do have a one ban on record actually. Banned once for killing everyone that came out of spawn on a vanilla Hardcore PVP. Other than that, not really any bans. I can bring to the community a cheerful and helpful attitude, I am excellent with industrial craft and proficient in buildcraft. Really, all I want is to play on a good server, and this is it. Thank you for reading my application.

Chacha

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: chachamonkey
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why would you like to play on the server: I like Feed The Beast but havn't been able to find a good server to play it on.
If you have any bans on record: Probably about 5, but they were for stupid reasons -.-
What can you bring to the community: I am friendly and have played Tekkit before so I kind of know my way decently around machines.

-Chacha

wackoman6789

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Wackoman6789
Where you heard about the server:here
Why you would like to play on the server:i want to play on here because i want to play on a awesome ftb server :D
If you have any bans on record:yes but if i could i would go back and undo what i did
What can you bring to the community:i can use my older tekkit knowledge to help people with ftb

isin4a

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iSin4a
Where you heard about the server: Feed the beast forums post.
Why you would like to play on the server: I love playing minecraft and have been for a long time but it gets pretty lonely playing by yourself all the time.
If you have any bans on record: No, i have played very little multiplayer but i understand the rules.
What can you bring to the community: Well, I can be pretty friendly and i like creating rooms for the community to share with machines and stuff, Something like what Direwolf20 dose in his multiplayer series thats on youtube right now. I would love to eventually be a mod and be able to set up a room to share resources near spawn so that new players can have easy access to high end machines and stuff like that.
how do i know if i have been white listed?

XdBoYxD

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:XdBoYxD
Where you heard about the server:feed-the-beast forums
Why you would like to play on the server:Sounds/Looks like a very fun server to play on.

If you have any bans on record:Yes I do, Sadly awhile ago when I stopped playing my account was attacked by a account cracker but I managed to retrieve it and secure my account.

What can you bring to the community:I have a lot of friends that I could get to join, I know a pretty good decent amount about the mods, I could help out the newer players and hopefully more :)

StarLiner

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: StarLiner
Why you would like to play on the server: Looking for a fun server to join and test out some wonderful contraptions!
If you have any bans on record: Not one single ban!
What can you bring to the community: Great experiance with Minecraft and mods, and I find great enjoyment from being part of a community.

1tye50

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 1tye50
Why you would like to play on the server:I currently play on a vannila towny server but i have lots of stuff and mc is begining to bore me but i've been here since 1.0 so i want to find something to make the game better, and the answer was FTB. But i couldnt find any good servers until now, so i would like to join.
If you have any bans on record:nope
What can you bring to the community: Im a decent builder and i like helping people who are new start up. And i like making the Mc enviroment look better

Malkeus Diasporan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MalkeusDiasporan
Where you heard about the server: FTB forum
Why you would lke to play on the server: I am looking for a new home, my old server was suddenly yanked.
Bans: None
What can you bring to the community: I have a pretty extensive knowledge of mystcraft, I get by with computercraft and I have a charitable nature.

LaidMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JippeJoosten
Where you heard about the server: http://ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I want a good server where is a nice community and where i can help people out with some mods.
If you have any bans on record: i have none bans. i am not plan to get some.
What can you bring to the community: I know a lot of mods i this pack where i can help people out with them. I am 18 years old and play minecraft from the alpha version. It is the only game i play the last time. I want to write a mod myself but still enjoy FTB very much. I like to make factorys where that other people can use to make nice things.

weels1566

Jul 29, 2019
Why you would lke to play on the server: I am looking for a new home, my old server was suddenly yanked.
What can you bring to the community: I have a pretty extensive knowledge of mystcraft, I get by with computercraft and I have a charitable nature.
No mystcraft on the server...

mattiscool69

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rockinrange3
Where you heard about the server: the FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: i want to enjoy some FTB with other players
If you have any bans on record: 1

i was in creative mod because i eneterd a mods house and he had a creative sign so i griefed my firends house
What can you bring to the community: im ok with redstone

samw2k10

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: samw2k10
Where you heard about the server: on the feed server list
Why you would like to play on the server: because every other server i have been on has reset loads, and i want to learn more things about the mos
If you have any bans on record: not that i know of
What can you bring to the community: help people with mods an make new friends​

Mein_minecraft00

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Mein_minecraft00
Why I want to play on the server: I just heared about FTB because the Mindcrack guys started playing it.
I played it for a week with a friend, but his PC crashed, we lost our world and now he doesnt want to play FTB anymore.
So I went trugh the Forums and found this awesome looking server.
Do you have any bans on record: No, neither on MCbans, glizer or anywhere.
What can you bring to the community: I was Eventmanager/-builder on the biggest german Minecraft server for about half a year. Im good at doing projekts but for now I just wanna have some fun with you guys and play some FTB.

louiskw

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shiral
Where you heard about the server: Browsing the Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Looking for a new FTB server after the server I was playing on banned turtles and computers. I'm a big programmer, and not having CC really bugged me
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: The mind of an engineer, I'm a senior mechanical engineering undergrad at UF, so automation and compact builds are my thing.

xxdarkness2xx's Whitelist application
IGN: xxdarkness2xx​
Where I heard about this server: I heard about this server on the Feed the beat server list :)
Why I would like to play on this server: I would like to play on this server because overall, most FTB servers are terrible. I finally found this one that seems like only people with above average whitelist, as to protect the server and maintain a good atmosphere of players. Sorry, at this point it would not let me complete the application going down by pressing Enter, it will look like a paragraph, Sorry!I do have a one ban on record actually. Banned once for killing everyone that came out of spawn on a vanilla Hardcore PVP. Other than that, not really any bans. I can bring to the community a cheerful and helpful attitude, I am excellent with industrial craft and proficient in buildcraft. Really, all I want is to play on a good server, and this is it. Thank you for reading my application.

IGN: chachamonkey
Why would you like to play on the server: I like Feed The Beast but havn't been able to find a good server to play it on.
If you have any bans on record: Probably about 5, but they were for stupid reasons -.-
What can you bring to the community: I am friendly and have played Tekkit before so I kind of know my way decently around machines.

-Chacha

IGN:Wackoman6789
Where you heard about the server:here
Why you would like to play on the server:i want to play on here because i want to play on a awesome ftb server :D
If you have any bans on record:yes but if i could i would go back and undo what i did
What can you bring to the community:i can use my older tekkit knowledge to help people with ftb

IGN: iSin4a
Where you heard about the server: Feed the beast forums post.
Why you would like to play on the server: I love playing minecraft and have been for a long time but it gets pretty lonely playing by yourself all the time.
If you have any bans on record: No, i have played very little multiplayer but i understand the rules.
What can you bring to the community: Well, I can be pretty friendly and i like creating rooms for the community to share with machines and stuff, Something like what Direwolf20 dose in his multiplayer series thats on youtube right now. I would love to eventually be a mod and be able to set up a room to share resources near spawn so that new players can have easy access to high end machines and stuff like that.
how do i know if i have been white listed?

IGN:XdBoYxD
Where you heard about the server:feed-the-beast forums
Why you would like to play on the server:Sounds/Looks like a very fun server to play on.

If you have any bans on record:Yes I do, Sadly awhile ago when I stopped playing my account was attacked by a account cracker but I managed to retrieve it and secure my account.

What can you bring to the community:I have a lot of friends that I could get to join, I know a pretty good decent amount about the mods, I could help out the newer players and hopefully more :)

Why you would like to play on the server: Looking for a fun server to join and test out some wonderful contraptions!
What can you bring to the community: Great experiance with Minecraft and mods, and I find great enjoyment from being part of a community.

IGN: 1tye50
Why you would like to play on the server:I currently play on a vannila towny server but i have lots of stuff and mc is begining to bore me but i've been here since 1.0 so i want to find something to make the game better, and the answer was FTB. But i couldnt find any good servers until now, so i would like to join.
If you have any bans on record:nope
What can you bring to the community: Im a decent builder and i like helping people who are new start up. And i like making the Mc enviroment look better
IGN: JippeJoosten
Where you heard about the server: http://ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I want a good server where is a nice community and where i can help people out with some mods.
If you have any bans on record: i have none bans. i am not plan to get some.
What can you bring to the community: I know a lot of mods i this pack where i can help people out with them. I am 18 years old and play minecraft from the alpha version. It is the only game i play the last time. I want to write a mod myself but still enjoy FTB very much. I like to make factorys where that other people can use to make nice things.
IGN: samw2k10​
Where you heard about the server: on the feed server list​
Why you would like to play on the server: because every other server i have been on has reset loads, and i want to learn more things about the mos​
If you have any bans on record: not that i know of​
What can you bring to the community: help people with mods an make new friends​
And everyone else who posted above this comment got accepted, welcome :)