MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

wonderprince302

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: wonderprince302
Where I heard about this server: This thread
Why I want to play: I've been looking for a decent Mindcrack Pack server, and this looks nice.
No bans on record.
What can I bring to server: I am quite knowledgeable about the mods, specifically Gregtech.

pat2011

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pat2011
Where you heard about the server: Here on FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play on the server because I want to play FTB but my computer can't handle singleplayer.
If you have any bans on record: nope
What can you bring to the community: I can bring to the community a nice smile every time I join, also unmatched mining skills.

MegaDove

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Irondove
Where you ask? FTB SMP server board
Why you ask? I dont like Single player games, multiplayer mindcrack please with fun community!
bans? no, my nature wont allow it
Skills? no, but i do like to co-op with others if they'll have me along.

Sabi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sabi1998
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Because am looking for decent mindcrack server.
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: I am skilled in mods like RP2 and IC2

Dragonmaster77

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dragonmaster77
Where you heard about the server: This forum
Why you would like to play on the server: So I can try out mindcrack on a multiplayer server
If you have any bans on record: No.
What can you bring to the community: Some decent buildings, helping hand, and a little bit of portal gun experience

Kyle1024

Jul 29, 2019
found this through looking for places to join
because A: singleplayer gets boring after while and B:want to try building the kind of home only worth doing on a server. something like a cidadel C:I love thaumcraft
no bans this one of the first servers i've ever tried joining
i understand most of FTB except for computercraft.
scared of zombies phobic of creepers though
BTW: if accepted could my little brother join?[DOUBLEPOST=1359087080][/DOUBLEPOST]he is a pest about multiplayer

reaper13101

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: reaper13101
Where you heard about the server: FTB Wiki server list
Why you would like to play on the server: I've been playing FTB on SSP for a while, but I prefer to play in a community server.
If you have any bans on record: None at all.
What can you bring to the community: I'm reasonably competent with the mods, so I could help new players, and I'm always friendly and polite with the other members.

Glun1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Glun1 and my freind is binrobert98 (Don't know if its ok to ask for both of us)
Where you heard about the server: Right Here
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to join a ftb server that isnt laggy or becomes white-listed then no reply when u ask for white-list
If you have any bans on record: None that i can remmember
What can you bring to the community: I have alot of knowledge about most of the mods and would help players out by setting up a resource area.

Wearifulwheat

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft user name:wearifulwheat
Where you heard about the sever:FTB forum
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to build a small town with a small factory for
ore prosessing
Do you have any recorded bans:I have no bans. I have never gotten any bans.
What can you bring for the community:I Can help another players and i would like to build a town.
I will always help if i can.

Yahav

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: the FTB forums​
Why you would like to play on the server:i like to play FTB​
If you have any bans on record:NO​
What can you bring to the community:A​
[DOUBLEPOST=1368364637][/DOUBLEPOST]
Where you heard about the server the FTB forums​
Why you would like to play on the server:i like to play FTB​
If you have any bans on record:NO​
What can you bring to the community:A NICE FTB PLAYER THAT WILL LIKE TO PLAY WITH OTHERS​
IGN:EWQRTYUJN

Page

Apr 1, 2020
Heard about this by googling servers who use the mindcrack modpack
I'd like to play on the server because I'm newly introduced into modpacks and don't particularly like playing alone
I don't have any bans but that's because I haven't been on a server
I can bring help with large or small builds to the community, I enjoy digging/building large areas so if anyone needs help carving out a mountain or something I'm all for it.

Edit: My minecraft name is Lilac_Corvus