Whitelist Server MineLeben|Monster 1.1.2+Lyc&BM|Whitelist|No P2W|No b& items|MyTown

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

null123

Mar 27, 2014
You're all been added!

That's odd, since the only time that error appears is when BM is disabled. Did you enable them after the 1.1.2 update? I know the launcher likes to disable mods on update, other than that I'm really not sure.
AHA!!! That was it. I tip my hat to you, kind sir.

Andyzam

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Your username in Minecraft. xBoom305
  2. How to contact you (Skype [preferred], Forum PM, Instant Messenger, etc.) Forum PM
  3. Why you wish to join us. Looking for a server with some active people to play with and this seems like a relaxed and mature server

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Your username in Minecraft. xBoom305
  2. How to contact you (Skype [preferred], Forum PM, Instant Messenger, etc.) Forum PM
  3. Why you wish to join us. Looking for a server with some active people to play with and this seems like a relaxed and mature server
Added you to the whitelist!

cpfuzzy

Feb 19, 2013
  1. Your username in Minecraft: cpaxe97
  2. How to contact you Skype: cpaxe97
  3. Why you wish to join us: Looking for a awesome server to play with my friend.
  1. Your username in Minecraft: Dreadnik
  2. How to contact you Skype: dreadnik240
  3. Why you wish to join us: Like cpaxe97 said to play with him on the server :D
ALSO, what's
No b& items?

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Your username in Minecraft: cpaxe97
  2. How to contact you Skype: cpaxe97
  3. Why you wish to join us: Looking for a awesome server to play with my friend.
  1. Your username in Minecraft: Dreadnik
  2. How to contact you Skype: dreadnik240
  3. Why you wish to join us: Like cpaxe97 said to play with him on the server :D
ALSO, what's
No b& items?
Added both of you! and, b& = b and = banned. :p So basically I don't disable or restrict the use of any items/blocks/etc. like some servers have chosen to do.

Pikachu2415

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Your username in Minecraft Pikachu2415
  3. Why you wish to join us looking for a nice and friendly server to play on

Capt_trav

Jul 29, 2019
  • Your username in Minecraft: Capt_trav (and probably my 2 co-workers/friends: Mouthpeacetpmp, TrueWhiteNinja)
  • How to contact you (Skype [preferred], Forum PM, Instant Messenger, etc.): Forum PM
  • Why you wish to join us: My friends and I are looking for a good whitelist server, we hosted a few servers in the past (Direwolf20, Magic Farm, Ag Skies, ETC). We play quite often and know what it takes to make a server a fun place to play. There are some mods in Monster that are very appealing to us like rotarycraft and reactorcraft. All-in-all we are mature players looking for a new experience.

Puraz

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Your username in Minecraft: Purazz
  2. Contanct me trough pm please.
  3. Why you wish to join us: Want to try out monster pack and love spending good time in good community.

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
  • Your username in Minecraft: Capt_trav (and probably my 2 co-workers/friends: Mouthpeacetpmp, TrueWhiteNinja)
  • How to contact you (Skype [preferred], Forum PM, Instant Messenger, etc.): Forum PM
  • Why you wish to join us: My friends and I are looking for a good whitelist server, we hosted a few servers in the past (Direwolf20, Magic Farm, Ag Skies, ETC). We play quite often and know what it takes to make a server a fun place to play. There are some mods in Monster that are very appealing to us like rotarycraft and reactorcraft. All-in-all we are mature players looking for a new experience.
I've added all three of you to the list, look forward to seeing you on!

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Your username in Minecraft: Purazz
  2. Contanct me trough pm please.
  3. Why you wish to join us: Want to try out monster pack and love spending good time in good community.
You've been added to the list as well!

zach1011

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Your username in Minecraft: Markssvtcobra
  2. How to contact you: forum pm
  3. Why you wish to join us: want to play monster with other players and learn all the mods

halo eduards

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Your username in minecraft theonehohax
  2. How to contact you (Skype [preferred], Forum PM, Instant Messenger, etc.) skype: theonewhohax my mic is broken you can pm me on the forums too
  3. Why you wish to join us: To play in a community of awensome people and build a epic base with other people!

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Your username in minecraft theonehohax
  2. How to contact you (Skype [preferred], Forum PM, Instant Messenger, etc.) skype: theonewhohax my mic is broken you can pm me on the forums too
  3. Why you wish to join us: To play in a community of awensome people and build a epic base with other people!
You'll forgive me if I'm a bit wary of your username....can you tell me why you chose that name in particular? I don't allow any kind of hacking on my server, so hopefully you understand my concern.

Xavexgoem

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Your username in Minecraft: Xavexgoem
  2. How to contact you: Skype! My Skype name is justinp01 and it shows up in the list as "Nope Not Justin" (or similar!) My headset was unfortunately broken yestreday when my pup stepped on it (grr!)
  3. Why you wish to join us: I love small servers and playing with other people!

halo eduards

Jul 29, 2019
You'll forgive me if I'm a bit wary of your username....can you tell me why you chose that name in particular? I don't allow any kind of hacking on my server, so hopefully you understand my concern.

Its just a username i picked to look cool im not hacking or anything similar

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Your username in Minecraft: Xavexgoem
  2. How to contact you: Skype! My Skype name is justinp01 and it shows up in the list as "Nope Not Justin" (or similar!) My headset was unfortunately broken yestreday when my pup stepped on it (grr!)
  3. Why you wish to join us: I love small servers and playing with other people!
Could you perhaps explain these?:
http://www.mineplex.com/forums/m/11...6-spammingadvertizing/post/last/forum/2449053
http://crazycraftehs.enjin.com/forum/m/18640287/viewthread/13615466-in-game-report/post/last

Its just a username i picked to look cool im not hacking or anything similar
Alright, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Added!

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
Bought this account from a friend. Sorry
Sorry for the reply delay, didn't get notification.
After considering this, I'm afraid I must deny your application for two reasons.
1. I have no way to verify that your claim is true. If it is not, I don't want somebody who's been banned from multiple other servers for inappropriate behavior.
2. If it IS true, you and your friend have willfully violated the EULA:
Mojang EULA said:
When you buy our Game, we give you permission to install the Game on your own personal computer and use and play it on that computer as set out in this EULA. This permission is personal to you, so you are not allowed to distribute the Game (or any part of it) to anyone else. This also means you cannot sell or rent the Game, or make it available for access to other people and you cannot pass on or resell any licence keys. You may however give gift codes that have been bought through our official gift code system. This is important to help us stop piracy and fraud and to protect our Game. It is also important to prevent members of our community from buying pirated versions of our Game or fraudulent licence keys – which we may cancel, such as in the case of fraud.

So either way rules don't seem to apply to you, so I can only see drama coming from you joining us. Thank you for understanding.