Whitelist Server MineGeeks FTB (16+)|Unleashed 1.1.4|Whitelist|Hats|PvE|Brand new world!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

JOOOOKKE

Jul 29, 2019
INFO
Hi there, I'm looking for a couple of players to join my brand new whitelisted FTB Unleashed server, starting today (14. sept).
This is a plain PvE (player vs. environment) server with all mods/blocks enabled, focusing on enjoying the FTB game and having a good time. Our main goal is to establish and build a strong, friendly server community made on MATURITY. In other words, I'm looking for players that are interested in purely having a great FTB experience on a server together with people (aged 16+ years). In-game chat is our main chatting area, TS or anything similar may be considered at a later point of time.

This server has no ranks (member, guest, owner etc.) as all players on this server are treated equally. You're either white-listed or not white-listed.
This server is and will always be a small server, with a maximum of 8-10 players
DO NOT go crazy with mystcraft, chunk loaders or other heavy resource demanding stuff, it will result in a ban. Finish your application with your favorite color to show that you have read it all. Additionally, the server is mainly a english-speaking server, keep that in mind.

General Rules
No griefing/stealing
Do not destroy/remove/use other peoples stuff
No hacking, cheating... (you know the rest)
Don't spam
Don't be rude
Be reasonable.. think before you act

A few server details
2GB ram
Located in Stockholm
IP: 46.253.196.102:25865

All mods are enabled except Vending and Death Timer

Application
Just tell a little bit about yourself, your experience with FTB (experienced users preferred!), age , country, how much you usually play and of course in game name.

JOOOOKKE

Jul 29, 2019
Oh yeah, one more thing. No quarries or huge hole-making in the over world. We use an age for that =)

BFG9000

Jul 29, 2019
I have a feeling I may fail this application, but here we go....
I have been playing with feed the beast since it first came out, minecraft since 1.7 and mods since 1.8
I am just 15 years old (sorry D= ) but if it counts my birthday is next month =) and I (think) I am mature enough
Also I'm from Brazil (PLEASE dont hate me just because of that, im not the SOB kind of brasilian)
And had a modded open server for about a year from now, so if you need any help with pluggins or bugged plugins maybe I can help you =)
Edit: Oh and my ingame name is BFG9000D

PlazmaXD

Jul 29, 2019
Hey my name is Dan and my IGN is PlazmaXD
I'm 18 and from the UK I like to play minecraft quite alot and have been playing sine alpha.Also I have played Mindcrack pack and ultimate for about half a year now.
I'm A nice guy and looking to share my FTB experience with others.

saides

Jul 29, 2019
First of all im from sweden too so it would be really fun to play ona swedish server :)
Im a 16 year or guys that likes to play multiplayer games and likes these kinda of small communitys.
I have played ftb since the release of the mindcrack pack v4 and i had my own ftb server before so if u need any help just ask :)
My name is Jakob and my IGN is saides10 and i usually play for around 3-4 hours weekdays if i dont have alot of homework and about 6-8 hours on the weeks

JOOOOKKE

Jul 29, 2019
First of all im from sweden too so it would be really fun to play ona swedish server :)
Im a 16 year or guys that likes to play multiplayer games and likes these kinda of small communitys.
I have played ftb since the release of the mindcrack pack v4 and i had my own ftb server before so if u need any help just ask :)
My name is Jakob and my IGN is saides10 and i usually play for around 3-4 hours weekdays if i dont have alot of homework and about 6-8 hours on the weeks

Whitelisted =)[DOUBLEPOST=1379340756][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey my name is Dan and my IGN is PlazmaXD
I'm 18 and from the UK I like to play minecraft quite alot and have been playing sine alpha.Also I have played Mindcrack pack and ultimate for about half a year now.
I'm A nice guy and looking to share my FTB experience with others.

You're in :D[DOUBLEPOST=1379340795][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have a feeling I may fail this application, but here we go....
I have been playing with feed the beast since it first came out, minecraft since 1.7 and mods since 1.8
I am just 15 years old (sorry D= ) but if it counts my birthday is next month =) and I (think) I am mature enough
Also I'm from Brazil (PLEASE dont hate me just because of that, im not the SOB kind of brasilian)
And had a modded open server for about a year from now, so if you need any help with pluggins or bugged plugins maybe I can help you =)
Edit: Oh and my ingame name is BFG9000D

Im not sure about your connection all the way from Brazil, but lets give it a try! whitelisted

saides

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelisted =)[DOUBLEPOST=1379340756][/DOUBLEPOST]

You're in :D[DOUBLEPOST=1379340795][/DOUBLEPOST]

Im not sure about your connection all the way from Brazil, but lets give it a try! whitelisted

It say im not whitelisted :(

CedricAnne97

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm Cedric. I'm 16 years old and I live in Belgium.
My IGN is CedricAnne97.
I've been playing modded minecraft before tekkit was cool :p so I know quite a lot about the mods and stuff. I enjoy it a lot and I never really get tired of minecraft.
I'll usually be playing in the evening and in the weekends, but it could happen that I don't come online for a couple of days.
I was wondering if creating mystcraft ages is allowed if you don't overdo it? I used to play on a no-whitelist server where everyone could just create their own ages, but every once in a while, the owner would delete ages that hadn't been used for a couple of days/weeks. I don't know if that would be a thing for you or not.... I could give it a try, right? :)
Thanks for considering my application!

Valdevon96

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, my name is Alex, 16 years old in live in the Great White North! (Canada :p)
My IGN is Valdevon96
I have played modded Minecraft for a long time, I started back in the days when everybody played tekkit, back in 1.2.5 and have loved Minecraft with mods ever since, I don't think I could ever go back to Vanilla :p I have explored almost all of the mods and up until know have been playing all out hard mode with gregtech, no ee3, and all "cheap" things disabled. I recently decided it was more fun to build the things I want and not just try super hard and not really accomplish much. I feel that I would be a good addition to this server because I have a great, friendly attitude and I love to help out new players. I could also offer my services if the server were to work on any collaborative projects.
Thanks for considering my application, and my favourite colour (yes colour is spelled correctly :p) is blue!
(first one to do that :p)

mdutcher

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm max, I'm 17 years old and from Dongen in the Netherlands.
My IGN is mdutcher
I played minecraft vanilla for a long time and also a lot of ftb, This year is my gradation year from high school so I might not play for a week or 2 sometimes, but I feel I can make up for that :p . I played on a lot of servers, but they seem to close on me a lot(It might be a curse XD). I know all the mods and always try to help and learn as much as I can. I build things that the entire server can use once I got all the resources. I'm a dyslectic which means my spelling might be off sometimes. I hope to have a fun time on the server and all, just accept me already;)

Elias Gordon

Jul 29, 2019
Hello my name is elias Gordon and im from Kungsbacka in sweden
My ingame name is mannen1338.
i started playing minecraft in 1.7.3 beta and ftb related stuff in 1.2.5.
im 16 years old and play minecraft,LOL,and other fun games.
i like to co-op with 1 guy or alone <3
i often play minecraft on a daily basis from 3-5 hours or more
See ya ingame if i get whitelisted <3

zebramonkey85

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: zebramonkey85
Play time: an hour a day
Ive been playing ftb for a couple months but its been ultimate and i really wanna try the new packs. Im pretty good with tech stuff but wanna try to learn more about bees and stuff :)

ivoryfire

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Ivoryfire
Play time: alot and kinda random (breaks lol)
Been playing ftb since 1.3.2 beta. I love playing with mods but most of all i love creating frame quarrys with MFFS :)

anexoticllama

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: AnExoticLlama
Experience: Quite some. (Sporatically) Playing since FTB Modpacks were initially released, playing MC since B1.3.
Avg. Play Time: Don't play every single day; more of kinda a binge-player, where I play for like 1 month 6 hours/day and then don't play for 3 months, yknow?
A little about myself? Just a normal guy that wants to relax and play some MC from time to time.

MustardFTW

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MustardFTW
Location/Timezone: Eastern Australia or GTM +10
Why I want to join: I would like to join because I have been a part of a small community server before and it was great, but unfortunately I had to stop playing because of all the yr 12 exams leaving me with no time to play. But now all of that is over and I am looking for another friendly community to join.
Favorite Mode: My favorite mod has definitely gotta be Applied Energetics. I love automation and this mod does it the best.

Aeromatt

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Aeromatt2

I am looking for a stable server. The current one I play has ghost mobs at spawn that has cause massive lag and the server owner has been gone for 3 weeks. Looking for long term building, to make friends, and to help others once i get setup.

NOTE: I am color impaired. Colors change according to background so if someone asks about some color in game... there is a 50% chance I will not see that color.

iTouchMyself

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xSimplename

Just looking for a new server to play, most likely gonna do my own thing maybe hang out with the community every now and then.

FTB Enthusiast

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all, here's my application
IGN: Adam_Tice
Why I want to join: The last server i was on had a pretty bad admin who, instead of trying to fix problems, his answer was to re-start the server. So i left. So did several other people. I want to join a stable server with some other mature people.
Experience: Ever since technic came out. So i know a bunch about all the mods :D
Best Minecraft Feature: Building. I also like to thaum it up, and i think on this server, I'll attempt to tack bees... that is, if i get accepted
Play time: i can usually play all day on weekends and then a couple hours during the weekdays

Thanks for listening. Hope to see all y'all ingame :D