Open Server -MineFlash- |NEW SERVER | No Plugins yet*

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

InOrder

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, This is the start to, Hopefully, a LARGE minecraft community, called MineFlash. I've always had a passion to start a major minecraft community, Multiple servers, Great player base, and amazing, trusting staff. Now, at this point in life, I have a job and the money to attempt at this goal. Some people might as, why would you make a FTB server for the first server on this community. Simply because this is my favorite mod pack, I know tons of people play Monster, I thought starting a little off the grid will help. Right Now the server is running very little ram. And with a small player count for the server. Now, If everything goes well, this will soon change! I will be upgrading the server in the next few days IF I get at least 10 players willing to still around during the start, it will be hard at first, some crashes, It happens to all servers. But I'm not going to give up! I will also need donations to help keep the server up! Right now, a site isn't really needed, luckily our Host has this vault, were you can go and donate right into my account on the host website, and every single penny will go to helping the server. Once we have a solid 10+GB, I will begin to use the money to make a website and use buycraft and all that good stuff!

Server Specs:
3.3 Ghz Processor
32GB ECC DDR3 RAM
Enterprise Grade Solid State Drives
Enterprise Grade Hard Disk
1Gbps Uplink and DDoS Protected Network
4 GB (RIGHT NOW)

Server Details:
1.1.2 Version
Server IP: 198.24.180.133 (domain being purchased in the next few days!)
Add every mod **EXCEPT**

DISABLE THE MODS LISTED BELOW AND ACTIVATE THE ONES THAT ARE NOT LISTED!

EnderNet
lycanitesMobsComplete
Special Mobs

Looking to Help the server?
Donation Site: MineFlash.tk

Also please check out our host, Its pretty amazing! Http://www.Nodecraft.com

Contact Me:
PM On here!

Last edited: