Minefactory Reloaded Precision Hammer not showing correct radius

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
P

Pablo3000

Title:
Minefactory Reloaded Precision Hammer not showing correct radius
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Custom
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I have made a custom version of the FTB pack, so I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place, but hopefully somebody here can help me. I can add a list of the mods I have installed if necessary.

The Precision Hammer in MFR is no longer showing the correct radius for the machines. When I first tried it everything worked fine, but after I logged out it stopped working properly and now shows a 3X3 radius off to one side. The radius shown by the hammer no longer changes when I rotate the machine and it does not show any upgrades that I add. Even when I remove the machine I can still see the false radius with the hammer. The machines are still working correctly but the hammer is not.

Any help would be much appreciated.