Minefactory Reloaded Planter Issues

G

GumballWatterson

I have used a Minefactory Reloaded Planter before in SkyFactory 2, but now in my custom modpack, (don't think the mods matter), it won't seem to work. My setup is just the planter, one block underneath all the dirt, with some power hooked up to it. It is getting 8000 RF, and I'm in 1.7.10. I placed some Industrial Hemp Seeds inside the planter and it planted, but with Magical Crops seeds, nothing will happen - even if I put it in the filter, or just plain place the seeds in the planter. I do have the Harvester. To restate, I am pretty sure I have everything, I'm in 1.7.10, custom modpack, fully powered, only some seeds plant, planter is in the right spot, harvester, and that's it. Hopefully you guys can help me figure out how to fix it!

Also, when I placed the harvester and hooked it up to power, nothing happened with magical crops either.

trinityamc

Jul 29, 2019
Have u tried it in another pack?
Magic crops might just be blacklisted for these machines
U should read through mfr and mc config if u find anything
Only thing I can think of

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

G

GumballWatterson

I have tried it in SkyFactory 2 before, and it worked just fine. I'm not sure what I did differently this time, but it doesn't seem to pick up magical crops, although it worked in SF2. I tried placing seeds to see if that got harvested, and it worked just fine.

MacAisling

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2013
Kearneysville, West Virginia
In SF2, the pack creators went through all the config files and adjusted things to get things working the way they wanted. They probably even used other tools to change some other things with how mods work and interact with each other.

When you make your own custom pack, it is up to you to make those changes.

Look at the MFR config from SF2 and from your pack and compare them. If you don't see anything relevant there, compare the Magical Crops configs from both packs.

trinityamc

Jul 29, 2019
So u sure u that wasn't u forgetting something ?
Soil fertilizied, planter configured?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk