Minefactory Reloaded Pink Slime?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

NoPain9

Jul 29, 2019
So from what I understand about the whole Pink Slime stuff. I need a slaughterhouse and some animals to kill for meat. Oké done. I put the liquid meat in a tank. Done.

I get some meat out with a bucket, put it on the ground and a pink slime should spawn? That's not working for me. Any ideas or am I doing it wrong?

Also the Liquiducts don't really interact well with Liquid meat or is that just me? It's not extracting from the Slaughterhouse WITH a redstone signal AND the pipe is in extract mode.

jpezninjo

Jul 29, 2019
As far as I'm aware, MFR machines auto eject items and liquids. With auto eject you have to have liquiducts in normal mode.

Zenthon_127

Jul 29, 2019
@Liquid Meat: MFR hates liquiducts, at least for me. I suppose you can fire Liquid Meat into a tank though a normal pipe and extract using liquiducts from there.

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
MFR machines auto eject into liquiducts and waterproof pipes and tanks.

Also, pink slimes don't come from Liquid meat they come from liquid pink slime

To get this you need to seperate the liquid output of the slaughterhouse using the liquid router also from MFR.

You need a bucket of each liquid to tell it where to go although it might work if you have it so that liquid meat goes one way, water goes 4 other ways and one is left free for everything. Use a bucket of pink slime to get pink slimes to spawn.

Reactions: NoPain9

NoPain9

Jul 29, 2019
MFR machines auto eject into liquiducts and waterproof pipes and tanks.

Also, pink slimes don't come from Liquid meat they come from liquid pink slime

To get this you need to seperate the liquid output of the slaughterhouse using the liquid router also from MFR.

You need a bucket of each liquid to tell it where to go although it might work if you have it so that liquid meat goes one way, water goes 4 other ways and one is left free for everything. Use a bucket of pink slime to get pink slimes to spawn.

Ah so that's how it works, I was wondering if I was missing a liquid. Thanks for this though, works like a charm now!

Hydra

Jul 29, 2019
The slaughterhouse only outputs 2 liquids: liquid meat (lots) and pink slime (less). It outputs them both to the same liquiduct. So what you need to do is use a liquid router with a bucket of liquid meat (one side) and an empty bucket (another side, empty bucket denotes that 'any' liquid can go there) and connect those sides to their own storage. Took me a while to figure this out too. You don't need to waste pink slime (which you need to kill a LOT of cows for) in a bucket for the router since the empty bucket side will be the destination for all liquids not being liquid meat.

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
I am not sure if this has changed, but the bucket of pink slime only spawns a small slime as well. I would advise you to get a slime embiggening syringe and use it on the slime beforehand.

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Also, tested and confirm, you do not have to use cows. You can use zombies and even enderman in your Slaughterhouse and still get the liquid meat as well as liquid pink slime.
But would you eat the meat processed this way?;)

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
You want the syringe and a reusable safari net, IMHO. Make a slime, make it larger, capture it, stick it in a mob spawner, then grind as many pink slimeballs as you need without needing any more pink slime.

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
I am not sure if this has changed, but the bucket of pink slime only spawns a small slime as well. I would advise you to get a slime embiggening syringe and use it on the slime beforehand.
Do what I did, Safari net the small one, stick it inside a auto-spawner.
Now, you can either net the bigger one, switch it in and remove the smaller one and set the auto-spawner to exact copy. Or you could just run the spawns through a grinder.
Either way, you get your pink slime balls without further need for the Slaughterhouse unless you want the liquid meat.

And twisto51 is faster than me. :D