Casual Server Minecrumb | Small Australian 1.5.1 Server with Mods Similar to Mindcrack | Looking for new players

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Storane

Jul 29, 2019
Our small server is running a custom mod pack with a familiar list of mods on 1.5.1. The server is now hosted in Sydney, Australia.

The mods we have added to our pack are listed below:

JAR MODS
Forge - 7.7.2.679

CORE MODS
CodeChickenCore - 0.8.6.3
CoFH Core - 1.5.1.5
Immibis Microblocks - 54.0.9
NotEnoughItems - 1.5.2.10
PowerCrystals Core - 1.1.3.90

MODS
Advanced Machines - 1.5.1
Advanced Solar Panels - 3.3.6
Applied Energistics - RV 10 I
ArsMagica - 5.50.010
Battle Towers - 1.5.1
BiblioCraft - 1.1.6
Buildcraft - A 3.5.0
Chicken Chunks - 1.3.2.5
Computer Craft - 1.5.2
Ender Storage - 1.4.2.4
Extra Bees - 1.6 pre 3
ExtrabiomesXL - 3.13.0
Factorization - 0.7.37
Forestry - A 2.2.0.1
GraviSuite - 1.9.1
GregTech - 3.03e
IC2 Nuclear Control - 1.5.1b
Immibis Core - 54.0.2
Industrial Craft 2 - 1.115.307-lf
Infernal Mobs 1.5.1
Iron Chests 2 - 5.2.4.390
MFFS - 2.3.0.0.6
MineFactory Reloaded - 2.5.0.611
Mystcraft - 0.10.3.00
nxMinetilities - 0.1.5
Omni Tools - 3.1.2.0
Open CC Sensors - 0.1.5e
Power Converters - 2.3.0-54
Railcraft - 7.0.0.0
Ruins - 1.5.1
StevesCarts - 2.0.0.a106
Tinkers Construct - 1.3.1
Thaumcraft - 3.0.4c
Thaumicbees - 1.4.6
Thermal Expansion - 2.4.1.0
Twilight Forest - 1.17.2
XACT - 0.3.2b

http://minecrumb.clanservers.com

Whitelist App:
IGN:
Any bans/why:
Knowledge of mods:
Why are you looking for a smaller server?:

may19

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: may19c19
Any bans/why?: no never
Knowledge of mods: have been playing with minecraft mods for a long time before there was a DW20 to watch
Why you're looking for a small server: id like a server so i can play minecraft online with my girlfriend who has never played on a server before

IGN: deathlily
Any bans/why?: never been on a server befor
Knowledge of mods: my boyfriend has been teaching me the mods for about 2 months
Why you're looking for a small server: i love minecraft and want to try the multiplayer side of the game

Sebster

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sebster
Any bans/why?: Nope
Knowledge of mods: Extensive
Why you're looking for a small server: Just looking for any stable server that won't lag or shutdown after 2 weeks

Barnetto

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Barnetto
Any bans/why?: nope
Knowledge of mods: Great with many of the main mods, but i'm still learning with things like mystcraft and thaumcraft
Why you're looking for a small server: Small servers just seem to work better in my opinion, people are friendlier, there's less competition and arguing over space and people seem more willing to help each other out.

miguelseara1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: miguelseara1
Any bans/why?: no
Knowledge of mods: I like BC IC2 and RP2 therefor i know them the best
Why you're looking for a small server: im tiered of looking and looking for servers and this one seems to be nice. hope this is a stable server to be part of..

twoopi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Twoopi
Any bans/why: None, I've played on a few servers over the last year, and have settled in on most of them until they've fallen apart or died.
Knowledge of mods: Very broad knowledge of most mods. I normally get a decent setup done pretty fast.
Why are you looking for a smaller server?: I like small communities, and have tried to find a decent smaller community for a fair while now.

Aetherr_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Aetherr_
Any bans/why: No bans ever.
Knowledge of mods: I have played Tekkit since 1.2.5. I have played FTB since when the Direwolf20 pack came out. I am the best person at mods in my school.
Why are you looking for a smaller server?:My goal is to have fun, meet new people, and learn the new mods.

Arsengio

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Arsengio
Any bans/why: None, I've been around to a few servers this year, but have left either because of changes made by admin/owners or the server falling apart
Knowledge of mods: Extensive I'm fairly knowledgeable about most mods and what I don't know I go learn about on my own. Also happy to share my knowledge and provide answers to others if I have the free time.
Why are you looking for a smaller server?: I prefer smaller communities, and I've been looking for a solid smaller community for sometime now.

Kobold22

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PhantomAsh
Any bans/why:Not from any non-private server.
Knowledge of mods: Aside from that they're fun and explosives are generally bad.. :c
Why are you looking for a smaller server?: Because I don't like lag. :<

Inuyasha2510

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: inuyasha2510
Any bans/why: no bans
Knowledge of mods: I know most of the big mods and am willing to teach myself any other mod. I also love gregtech :D
Why you're looking for a small server: I am looking for a small server mostly because the big ones are over crowded and the chance of your stuff getting stolen or exploded is pretty high.

rushfan43

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rushfan43
Any bans/why: Never banned, never will be.
Knowledge of mods: I consider myself quite good with all of the technology mods, mainly GregTech and Applied Energistics. I also enjoy Forestry and ExtraBees. I am able to get far in ExtraBees, like valuable and gem bees, as well as GregTech. This server also appealed to me because it's somewhere between the Ultimate pack and the Mindcrack pack. I like some of the technology mods that FTB Ultimate adds, but I don't enjoy mods like Equivalent Exchange that effectively nullify more creative ways of obtaining resources.
Why are you looking for a smaller server?: I don't care for large servers since they are extremely crowded and hyperactive. I want to join a small server so it would be easier to just relax and play the game with cool and composed folks.

Mysticpoisen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Mysticpoisen
Any bans/why: I have not nor do i plan to be banned from any server, be it minecraft or FTB
Knowledge of mods: I consider myself to have a pretty broad knowledge of almost all mods in default Ultimate pack, the main exception being bees, I do pick up new mods very quickly, which is another reason this custom pack excites me. I am a pretty amateur coder, so Computercraft is somewhat my specialty.
Why are you looking for a smaller server?: Well i have been looking for a good server for quite a while, I mean A WHILE, but whenever i got accepted, the server was large and the sense of community quickly diminished. Then i found this wonderful thread section. Play with a few people, maybe live with a friend, i hate living alone, and this server seems a fine place to hang my hat and code.