Private Pack MinecraftForce Unleashed-Plus HardcorePvP|Open|MCPC+|►►ZERO LAG, FOR REAL◄◄|NO BANNED ITEMS

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

FMan_0000

Jul 29, 2019
Went back to MCPC+ : Got bugs, but less. Even if calcavia told me that the reason his defence station didn't work was MCPC+; It wasent. About turtles, I'm on fixing it

Two Bugs vs broking all my plugins. I think the choice is clear.[DOUBLEPOST=1375958034][/DOUBLEPOST]Also a small list of what I might include/exclude from the pack:
-Chickenchunks
-One of the MFFS
+Redpower replacement
+RotatoryCraft
+DimensionalDoors

There will be more changes. This is just a list so it can and will differ from the final modpack

FMan_0000

Jul 29, 2019
They fully worked this morning. Its most likely a program messing them... I
or it just bugged. Ill look further on the issue. Hopefully new modpack will get rid of bugs.

SirAmNot

Jul 29, 2019
Instructions on how to: Modpack beta (You don't need to have to join yet)
Download launcher here: http://www.technicpack.net/download

-Start launcher
-On the left scrolling menu, select "Add New Pack"
- Copy http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/unleashed-plus-thegoldenship to clipboard
- Click "Paste" button on the window that just popped up.
- Click Add Modpack.
- On the right bottom enter your username and password
- Click launch, and enjoy!

Did this, when trying to join it says something about FML not being installed.
This server looks amazing, I want to join it. Can't do it because of ^^

FMan_0000

Jul 29, 2019
Did this, when trying to join it says something about FML not being installed.
This server looks amazing, I want to join it. Can't do it because of ^^
Instrucions updated. Also: DO NOT JOIN YET WITH THE PACK, until I say on the OP you need it.

FMan_0000

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack up: you need it now

links fixed, repeat all the process for the modpack

Update your modpacks, a modification has been made!

Modpack updated again

modpack updated yet again, update from launcher

safaro

Jul 29, 2019
DX I had the same issue. You need to Install multipart manually. get it form here just put it in /your modpack folder/mods

FMan_0000

Jul 29, 2019
The modpack has been fixed. The server has been updated. You'll recieve an update next time you open it

King_Troller

Jul 29, 2019
"Failed to install from the given URL: Connection timed out: connect"

this is all it says every time I try to update

King_Troller

Jul 29, 2019
nvm :p i didn't realize it had to be on the technic launcher. I have it downloaded now but none of the mods actually work. it's just vanilla with all the mods sitting in the folder not being used

dxhhh101

Jul 29, 2019
Server's down, some lag turned into a crash. The hourly reboot is borked so it didn't reboot to get rid of the lag, I'd suggest a plugin that lets us vote for a reboot.

FMan_0000

Jul 29, 2019
Server's down, some lag turned into a crash. The hourly reboot is borked so it didn't reboot to get rid of the lag, I'd suggest a plugin that lets us vote for a reboot.
Okay, fixing server atm. I'm interested on the plugin thing, sadly I couldn't find it.