MinecraftCreeps|MindCrack|Whitelist|Dedicated hosted Server|16gb ram

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Math

Jul 29, 2019
MinecraftCreeps-Logo1.png

IP: minecraftcreeps.com
Ventrilo: Ventrilo Information available in-game.
I am establishing a community of players with Admins, Mods, and tools to support a large population of players. This will be a top tier server when it comes to quality, performance, and players. If that is not what you are looking for please do not apply. This is a new server with new world and players.
Server Administration
Owner Math
Admins
Gnader
Dancalcstud
Coltblock
Danimal85
Moderators
Looking for Mods
Player Commands
/help, /tell, /list, /seed, /me, /login, /register, /warp, /summon, /y, /n, /warp.point, /sethome, /home, /spawn, /back, /delhome, /mods, /colors, /lock, /unlock, /share, /unshare, /listregion, /listlock, /logoff, /setregion, /delregion
General Rules
  1. No Griefing
  2. Use common sense
  3. No Hack/Bug Exploits
  4. Be respectful of all members and their stuff
  5. Abide by the decisions of the Mods/Admins
  6. No Hacks or X-ray
  7. If you are banished there is no unbanishment
  8. Do not ruin the world, no pillars all over, cover up your quarries etc.
  9. by joining you agree to the rules
Disabled Mods & Recipes
  1. Portal Guns
  2. No others as of yet, we will be testing server stability and performance and making decisions as we find issues.
Server Specifications
Hexacore @ 3.3GHz
16GB DDR3 Memory
Managed Hosted in Datacenter
Number of users: We will start with 20 and go from there
Whitelist Application
You can submit an app @ MinecraftCreeps.com.

Math

Jul 29, 2019
Hopdog you have been approved![DOUBLEPOST=1357755910][/DOUBLEPOST]WildStarOrion you have been appproved!

Math

Jul 29, 2019
Please make sure to /register when you connect otherwise you will be locked at the spawn point.

zlim3z

Jul 29, 2019
I applied a few hours ago and have not had a denied or confirmed email/notification, My IGN on the app was zlim3z if that helps. I may have filled something out wrong and/or been denied and have not received notification.

Math

Jul 29, 2019
You filled things out correctly zlim3z we were doing bulk banchecks and adds instead of doing one at a time. We will look at your app and let you know one way or the other.

zlim3z

Jul 29, 2019
ok, Thanks. Was just worried it dident go through or something, It's happened to me before a long time ago :D

Miner1337

Jul 29, 2019
Well i don't want to guilt you into anything but this wont be the first time i have been denied because of age and i am sure it wont be the last :/

Math

Jul 29, 2019
Giving them out as they come in. Just checking people through websites and ban lists as they app takes a few mins per app.

SoliceEclipse

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for understanding, we may revisit at a later date.
Fair enough, well you know how to contact me if you reconsider. I suppose it has something to do with my age or timezone? Just curious though I suppose it doesn't really matter.