MinecraftClient Crash

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
M

Macros_Sarcozy

Title MinecraftClient Crash

Launcher Type

Modpack Infintiy Evolved

Modpack version 1.7.1

Have you modified the pack? Yes

Link to log file

Details of the issue Hi Im having trouble on my laptop with joining my Minecraft server and was wonderingif anyone could help .It seems to only be me having the problem on the server but when i join the server the wholething seems to crash. It eats up a lot of RAMand the like normally but im usually fine with launching it just sort of started happening recently. Usually I have to end task the program from task manager to make it stop and so I've tried several methods to reducing strain on the system. Itseems to have helpedbut the game keeps crashing still. Howeveri did get this message when the game actually stopped on its own without me forcing it.

This is what it read:
GAME CRASH

The game crashed whilst rendering item
Error: java.lang.ClassCastException: WayofTime.alchemicalWizardry.common.items.BloodShard cannot be cast to thaumcraft.api.wands.ItemFocusBasic

I haven't been able to get the crash report becausefor some reason it wont open. any help would be much appricited.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Macros_Sarcozy

Sure :) I couldnt get the luancher to give it to me originally at the time but I remebered they are saved in the directory ^^"

Attachments

• crash-2018-02-10_14.06.15-client.txt
    39.2 KB · Views: 26
M

Macros_Sarcozy

Got the Game to launch! It seems to be a few RAM related problems but Im getting this crash each time I use the toggle wand focus screen :/

Attachments

• crash-2018-02-18_16.32.50-client.txt
    47 KB · Views: 19