minecraft mods

Series

Jul 29, 2019
i play the direwolf20 mod pack and i added this mods but its not working can anyone help me?
this are the mods
Mine & Blade Commander
additional pipes
Advanced Machines
additional buildcraft objects
Logistics Pipes
Nether Ores
and some mod called buildcraft-A 3.4.0

Series

Jul 29, 2019
i get a screen in minecraft
forge mod loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation you have mod sources that are duplicate within you system mod id : file name
buildcraft:builders : buildecraft..jar
buildcraft:builder : buildcraft-A-3.4.0..jar
buildcraft:core : buildcraft..jar
buildcraft:core : buildcraft-A-3.4.0..jar
buildcraft:energy : buildcraft..jar
buildcraft:energy : buildcraft-A-3.4.0..jar
buildcraft:factory : buildcraft..jar
buildcraft:factory : buildcraft-A-3.4.0..jar
buildcraft:silicon : buildcraft..jar
buildcraft:silicon : buildcraft-A-3.4.0..jar
buildcraft:transport : buildcraft..jar
buildcraft:transport : buildcraft-A-3.4.0..jar

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019
why do you say that???
First, you are a New Member, so you've got that going against you. Nobody can verify if you just created an account to troll or not.
Secondly, you create a thread in the wrong section and then someone tries to help you and you post your log here instead of where the person told you to post it.
Then the aforementioned process is repeated.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
First, you are a New Member, so you've got that going against you. Nobody can verify if you just created an account to troll or not.
Secondly, you create a thread in the wrong section and then someone tries to help you and you post your log here instead of where the person told you to post it.
Then the aforementioned process is repeated.
Jeez, kinda mean.
If he's a new member, he might not know where the correct section is. Maybe he didn't know it was a link.

And if the only reason you wanted to become well-known was so that you could bully newbies around, you should have just left this thread alone and left Ash deal with it. He thought that was the log, if I were new to modded minecraft, I would have thought so too.
If you think being "Well-Known" gets you "power" and not just a name that means nothing to most of the members of these forums, why don't you use your "newfound power" to help new members who are new because they just started and not because they are trolling?

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019
Jeez, kinda mean.
If he's a new member, he might not know where the correct section is. Maybe he didn't know it was a link.

And if the only reason you wanted to become well-known was so that you could bully newbies around, you should have just left this thread alone and left Ash deal with it. He thought that was the log, if I were new to modded minecraft, I would have thought so too.
If you think being "Well-Known" gets you "power" and not just a name that means nothing to most of the members of these forums, why don't you use your "newfound power" to help new members who are new because they just started and not because they are trolling?
Are you making the implication that I think I am better than others just because I obtained this title?
Well the my response is that I don't think that... at all...You forget I was once a noob too...
But you cannot tell me that you don't get the slightest hint that he was trolling after the third time he posted information pertaining to his crash in the wrong section.

Edit: And by saying that you seem hypocritical just saying...

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Are you making the implication that I think I am better than others just because I obtained this title?
Well the my response is that I don't think that... at all...You forget I was once a noob too...
But you cannot tell me that you don't get the slightest hint that he was trolling after the third time he posted information pertaining to his crash in the wrong section.

Edit: And by saying that you seem hypocritical just saying...

I think you're making the implication that new members are below members, which are below active members, which are below well-known members.
I know you were once a noob too, and that's why I didn't understand why you would say something like that to a new member. Remember one of your first threads? I do. You had a poll: "Do you like Gregtech?"
Did you find anyone asking you if you were trolling? I haven't seen that thread in a while, but I'll have to say no. New members are new because they haven't been on these forums for a long time. So, no, they may not know all the sections, they may not recognize a link, they may not even have played FTB before. But does that mean they're a troll if they don't know how to do something?

Three times? When he posted "Minecraft mods" in "Mod discussion", I believe that to be a true misunderstanding/fluke on his part. He didn't know, maybe he just wanted a quick fix to play the game and thought, "Well, I added mods, so why not post this in the mod discussion?"
The second time was when he posted the log he got on the MC screen. Okay, for one who has never had this problem before and isn't aware how to troubleshoot, that one is forgivable, too.
The third time? When he showed an image that was what he saw? That looks like an issue to me. He tried to explain himself by showing the picture. He didn't even crash, he couldn't get into the game in the first place.

And how do I seem hypocritical? I stand up for people who I think should be stood up for. If I'm Well-Known, then so be it. If I'm a New Member, so be it, too. I don't think anything comes to Well-Knowns that New Members can't get. I haven't gotten PM'd by Slowpoke asking for my thoughts on these forums and what I would do to change it. No special treatment, I can get banned like everyone else.

I was once on a server where people could pay money to rank up and get certain perks (fly, godmode, etc). The server was not a pay-2-play, but non-payers (Defaults) didn't get these benefits. A rank called "Builder" was on the server, and it allowed a /fly. These Defaults were treated poorly. Similarly to how you talk to this guy, they were viewed as trolls, or freeloaders, useless, and immature. If you can't pay 10 dollars to become a VIP member, you shouldn't be on the server at all. Builder was a free rank, obtained from building something awesome on the server. They were mixed in with Defaults, because it was free.
When I played on the server, I was always "Pro Default". You see, I made a mansion that sold for a good amount of money, and I was able to trade this money with someone to get ranked up. This was after a year or so of me playing on the server, with the Builder's position under my belt. When I became "Premium", I was the same person, didn't change, but people changed the way they treated me. This was a low rank, with ranks upwards of 200 dollars (mine was 15), but I still got respect.
But is it respect? Do celebrities deserve any more respect than normal people? Let me rephrase that. Do non-talented, non-hardworking celebrities deserve any more respect compared to the normal person?
My point in this long-winded story is that being a "Default" means nothing. You just didn't pay money to the server. Maybe you didn't think it was going to live, your money wasn't a good investment, the server owners were shady, who cares.
You just didn't invest the time to become a Well Known in this case. You thought you would waste too much time, you may be a Tekkit lover, you may just like to hang out on MCF. Or, it could just be your first post and you're not even thinking about people judging you for not having spent as much time on a website as someone else.

So if you'd like to explain why you think I'm being hypocritical, I'm all ears.

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019
I think you're making the implication that new members are below members, which are below active members, which are below well-known members.
I know you were once a noob too, and that's why I didn't understand why you would say something like that to a new member. Remember one of your first threads? I do. You had a poll: "Do you like Gregtech?" Did you find anyone asking you if you were trolling?

I'll break it down section by section...
No no one asked if I was trolling because it was a legitimate post in the CORRECT SECTION.

Three times? When he posted "Minecraft mods" in "Mod discussion", I believe that to be a true misunderstanding/fluke on his part. He didn't know, maybe he just wanted a quick fix to play the game and thought, "Well, I added mods, so why not post this in the mod discussion?"
The second time was when he posted the log he got on the MC screen. Okay, for one who has never had this problem before and isn't aware how to troubleshoot, that one is forgivable, too.
The third time? When he showed an image that was what he saw? That looks like an issue to me. He tried to explain himself by showing the picture. He didn't even crash, he couldn't get into the game in the first place.

First time: Understandable, then someone comes along and corrects him
Second time: He continues this thread (in the wrong section, instead of going to tech) by posting his error.
Third time: he repeated what he said except in a picture.

And how do I seem hypocritical?
-snip-
So if you'd like to explain why you think I'm being hypocritical, I'm all ears.

Here's why you are hypocritical:
"If you think being "Well-Known" gets you "power" and not just a name that means nothing to most of the members of these forums, why don't you use your "newfound power" to help new members who are new because they just started and not because they are trolling?"
Telling me that the name (that I allegedly think makes me better) is worthless (which it is)
Saying that I am bullying people when you yourself just "bullied" me.

modpir8king

Jul 29, 2019
I'll be helpful unlike these other jokers it simply means that you have multiple copy's of the buildcraft mod e.g buildcraft-A-3.4.0..jar in your mods folder. Delete all but one and the error should be solved.

Series

Jul 29, 2019
guys stop it im not really new but i just dont remamber my old account and about posting here this becuase i dont really know where this is where you talk about mods right so i whats the problem my question is about mods and i dont care i will be well known or not im here for someone to help me with my problem[DOUBLEPOST=1366337655][/DOUBLEPOST]ok thanks ill try it

Series

Jul 29, 2019
ok now i get this problem
Minecraft has crashed!
----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Failed to start game

A full error report has been saved to D:\Direwolf20\Direwolf20\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-04-19_05.18.47-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 98aab1c0 --------
Full report at:
D:\Direwolf20\Direwolf20\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-04-19_05.18.47-client.txt
Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!

Generated 4/19/13 5:18 AM

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.4.7
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_07, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 100056240 bytes (95 MB) / 287072256 bytes (273 MB) up to 4258004992 bytes (4060 MB)
JVM Flags: 7 total; -Xms256M -Xmx4094M -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled -XX:MaxPermSize=128m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v7.26a FML v4.7.35.556 Minecraft Forge 6.6.2.534 Feed The Beast Mod Pack 72 mods loaded, 72 mods active
mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MiscPeripheralsASM [MiscPeripherals ASM] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ComputerCraft [ComputerCraft] (computercraft.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CCTurtle [ComputerCraft Turtles] (computercraft.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MiscPeripherals [MiscPeripherals] (MiscPeripherals.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MaB-Commander [Mine & Blade: Commander] ([1.4.7] Mine & Blade - Commander - 0.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CoFHCore [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Core [BuildCraft] (buildcraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ThermalExpansion [Thermal Expansion] (thermalexpansion.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
OmniTools [OmniTools] (omnitools.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
IC2 [IndustrialCraft 2] (IC2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
AdvancedMachines [IC2 Advanced Machines Addon] (AdvancedMachines_1.4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
AppliedEnergistics [Applied Energistics] (AppliedEnergistics.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Energy [BC Energy] (buildcraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Transport [BC Transport] (buildcraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Additional-Buildcraft-Objects [Additional Buildcraft Objects] (buildcraft-Z-additional-buildcraft-objects-1.0.2.108.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Builders [BC Builders] (buildcraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Factory [BC Factory] (buildcraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Silicon [BC Silicon] (buildcraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ChargePads [Charge Pads] (ChargePads.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ChickenChunks [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CompactSolars [Compact Solar Arrays] (compactsolars.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
EE3 [Equivalent Exchange 3] (ee3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
EnderStorage [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ExtrabiomesXL [ExtrabiomesXL] (extrabiomes.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Forestry [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BinnieCore [Binnie Core] (extrabees.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ExtraBees [Extra Bees] (extrabees.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
factorization [Factorization] (factorization.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
GraviGun [GraviGun] (GraviGun.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
GraviSuite [Gravitation Suite] (gravisuite.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
IC2NuclearControl [Nuclear Control] (IC2NuclearControl.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
mod_InvTweaks [Inventory Tweaks] (InvTweaks.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
IronChest [Iron Chest] (IronChest.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Thaumcraft [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ThermalExpansion|Factory [Factory] (thermalexpansion.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ThermalExpansion|Energy [Energy] (thermalexpansion.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ThermalExpansion|Transport [Transport] (thermalexpansion.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
LogisticsPipes|Main [Logistics Pipes] (LogisticsPipes-MC1.4.7-0.7.0.97.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Errored
ModularForceFieldSystem [Modular ForceField System V2] (modularforcefieldsystem.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
mmmPowersuits [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (ModularPowersuits.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Mystcraft [Mystcraft] (mystcraft.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
NEIPlugins [NEI Plugins] (neiplugins.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
NetherOres [Nether Ores] (Nether-Ores-Mod-1.4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ObsidiPlates [Obsidian Pressure Plates] (obsidiplates.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
PortalGun [Portal Gun] (PortalGun.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Railcraft [Railcraft] (railcraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-

Series

Jul 29, 2019
initialized
RedPowerCore [RedPower] (redpowercore.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
RedPowerBase [RP Base] (redpowercore.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
RedPowerMachine [RP Machine] (redpowermechanical.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
RedPowerCompat [RP Compat] (redpowercompat.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
RedPowerWiring [RP Wiring] (redpowerdigital.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
RedPowerLogic [RP Logic] (redpowerdigital.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
RedPowerLighting [RP Lighting] (redpowerdigital.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
RedPowerWorld [RP World] (redpowermechanical.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
RedPowerControl [RP Control] (redpowermechanical.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
mod_ReiMinimap [mod_ReiMinimap] (reiminimap.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
SoulShards [SoulShards] (soulshards.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
StevesCarts [Steve's Carts] (StevesCarts.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ThaumicBees [ThaumicBees] (ThaumicBees.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
TwilightForest [The Twilight Forest] (TwilightForest.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
WR-CBE|Core [WR-CBE Core] (wirelessredstonecore.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
WR-CBE|Addons [WR-CBE Addons] (wirelessredstoneaddons.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
WR-CBE|RedPower [WR-CBE RedPower] (wirelessredstoneredpower.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
XReliquary [Xeno's Reliquary] (XReliquary.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
XyCraft [§3XyCraft] (xycraft.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
XyCraftWorld [§2XyCraft World] (xycraft.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
XyCraftMachines [§9XyCraft Machines] (xycraft.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
LWJGL: 2.4.2
OpenGL: GeForce 9800 GTX/9800 GTX+/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 3.3.0, NVIDIA Corporation
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Texture Pack: Default
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: buildcraft/transport/PipeLogic
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:130)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:680)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:207)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:458)
at asq.a(SourceFile:56)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:746)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: buildcraft/transport/PipeLogic
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
at logisticspipes.proxy.specialconnection.TeleportPipes.init(TeleportPipes.java:24)
at logisticspipes.proxy.specialconnection.SpecialPipeConnection.registerHandler(SpecialPipeConnection.java:14)
at logisticspipes.LogisticsPipes.PostLoad(LogisticsPipes.java:286)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:487)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:153)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:86)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:679)
... 5 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: buildcraft.transport.PipeLogic
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:185)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
... 35 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
--- END ERROR REPORT 8acb47f9 ----------[DOUBLEPOST=1366338142][/DOUBLEPOST]
No no one asked if I was trolling because it was a legitimate post in the CORRECT SECTION.

Second time: He continues this thread (in the wrong section, instead of going to tech) by posting his error.

"If you think being "Well-Known" gets you "power" and not just a name that means nothing to most of the members of these forums, why don't you use your "newfound power" to help new members who are new because they just started and not because they are trolling?"
Telling me that the name (that I allegedly think makes me better) is worthless (which it is)
dude what power do you get if you are well known
its not like you can change things in the forum like the admins
so even if im well known i cant do much in the forum

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
I'll be helpful unlike these other jokers it simply means that you have multiple copy's of the buildcraft mod e.g buildcraft-A-3.4.0..jar in your mods folder. Delete all but one and the error should be solved.
Look, Greggie! We're trolling, and you hypocracized your hypocracy. Are you gonna take this from some new member? He's obviously trolling us, don't you think?

Well, I don't want to continue on this thread as it may be locked, and my computer's dying, so if you'd like to hear more of why you are wrong you can always message me.

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019
Look, Greggie! We're trolling, and you hypocracized your hypocracy. Are you gonna take this from some new member? He's obviously trolling us, don't you think?

Well, I don't want to continue on this thread as it may be locked, and my computer's dying, so if you'd like to hear more of why you are wrong you can always message me.
Ditto..