Minecraft FTB Beta 1.5.2 Server Lets Play!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Da_Cobra

Jul 29, 2019
Id be interested in joining, do you have to record stuff on the server? Just a question, i can record, i just am waiting on a new headset. I dont have anything up on youtube, but i have streamed a bit, quality is kinda bad cause of my upload speed, and i am kinda young, but i know a lot of FTB stuff, and im quite mature(Im not trying to sound cocky just to get on, lots of people tell me im more mature for my age) If the age is a problem, no worries :)
My IGN is Da_Cobra
Thanks
:)

haaaj

Jul 29, 2019
Can you make a video how to install the server im having trouble with it and the desciption you wrote earlier i dont understans. would really love to if you did it and i'll defintely sub to you.

Ereti

Jul 29, 2019
Im not a youtuber due to my internets speeds but i wuld love to join if anyone is looking for a partner or anything im 21 and ive had quite a bit of exp with ftb and voltz little tekkit Im really big into thermal expansion and railcraft

Materialize127

Jul 29, 2019
Can you make a video how to install the server im having trouble with it and the desciption you wrote earlier i dont understans. would really love to if you did it and i'll defintely sub to you.

They have updated the pack since that post. You can now get the server files from the launcher now. If you select the new pack you can click on Download Server and that should be all you need to do. :)

Arnata

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to join the server I record video's and I can edit them professionally. I would like to make my first video on the server with a duo commentary with you please consider it.

I am also very mature and I love helping people with their problems.

I also have a no cuss policy on my channel, just saying if you say yes.

My Application:

IGN : Arnata

Expertise : Industrial craft and thaumcraft, I am also practicing minefactory reloaded nothing really hard about it

That is all, thank you for your time (sorry for my bad grammar and language I am not a native speaker, I came from Armenia)

XxBullDogDxX

Jul 29, 2019
I am using the version of Forge that comes with the Beta 1.5.2 FTB pack. Just use the one that is in your instamods folder. I am currently accepting applications to my server if you either record videos for YouTube or stream. If you do either then I would like to know the link to your channel and why you would like to join.

Hey I would like to join your beta server. No, i dont stream or do any videos for youtube but i would still like to join the server.I am also a mature player. I am curently 15 almost 16 in september. Hope im able to join :D IGN: XxBullDogDxX

Matthew Rivas

Jul 29, 2019
I just tried to message you on YouTube but you have a lock on people messaging you unless you have them as a contact.

Ok I'll go add you then.[DOUBLEPOST=1372898650][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just tried to message you on YouTube but you have a lock on people messaging you unless you have them as a contact.

Ok I believe I added you, if not I can message you my email.

3LetcroMinerz

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone! Thanks for taking the time to view this post. I have been doing an LP on my Vanilla server for awhile now. I wanted to wait until the 1.5 FTB beta back was out to start an FTB Lets Play. I currently have two episodes out and plan to have about 4-5 out a week.

Server details: Hard, FTB 1.5.2 with GregTech

Link to my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Materialize127

First episode

Thanks hope you like it! :D

Update: 05/31/13
Just wanted to update this post a bit I am now up to 7 episodes and an eighth one going up in the morning! :D I have been doing a few co-labs with Phossis who is another Lets Player on my server. I hope your liking the series I am having a blast making it! :)

Hi Materialize, I have posted a comment on one of your YouTube videos about the server and I would be glad if you check it. I would be glad to join your server and if there is any application that i need to fill out please let me know it would be a pleasure for me to be able to play on your server. Keep up the good work hope to hear back from you soon.