Minecraft FTB Beta 1.5.2 Server Lets Play!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Materialize127

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone! Thanks for taking the time to view this post. I have been doing an LP on my Vanilla server for awhile now. I wanted to wait until the 1.5 FTB beta back was out to start an FTB Lets Play. I currently have two episodes out and plan to have about 4-5 out a week.

Server details: Hard, FTB 1.5.2 with GregTech

Link to my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Materialize127

First episode

Thanks hope you like it! :D

Update: 05/31/13
Just wanted to update this post a bit I am now up to 7 episodes and an eighth one going up in the morning! :D I have been doing a few co-labs with Phossis who is another Lets Player on my server. I hope your liking the series I am having a blast making it! :)

Matthew Rivas

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Materialize127, I will take a look at it! Looks like it will be good. I have a question tho! How did you get a server for it? Did you make yourself?

Materialize127

Jul 29, 2019
Hey! Yeah I put the server together myself. If you go to Minecraft.net and download the server jar. Then you can put Forge into it using the one from the beta pack. Then you start the server up then stop it. Go into the beta folder and copy the mod, config, and coremods over to the server location. Then start the server up and it should work. I hope that was an okay explanation as to how to get it working. :)

Pscari17

Jul 29, 2019
hey materialize im having a hard time getting my server working. what version of forge did you use? could you maybe post a link? also are you looking for people to join your server, id love to join

Materialize127

Jul 29, 2019
hey materialize im having a hard time getting my server working. what version of forge did you use? could you maybe post a link? also are you looking for people to join your server, id love to join

I am using the version of Forge that comes with the Beta 1.5.2 FTB pack. Just use the one that is in your instamods folder. I am currently accepting applications to my server if you either record videos for YouTube or stream. If you do either then I would like to know the link to your channel and why you would like to join.

Materialize127

Jul 29, 2019
i have gif you boxing i think you need more subs

I'm sorry but after discussing it with the others we decided that you are not exactly what we are looking for right now. Your computer is not quite up to the standards that we are looking for. We are also preferring older players. Thanks for your interest I really appreciate it and I hope that you understand. :)