Minecraft Crashes after loading screen

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

ThePuffBomb

Mar 26, 2020
Hey!
Recently I have gotten back into wanting to play FTB, and found out the launcher is now separate from Twitch, so earlier today I downloaded it. I have been trying all day to start a modpack, and everything loads up normally until it's in the final stages, and instead of going to Minecraft's regular start screen, it crashes. Every, single, time. I've tried this with multiple packs and still the same thing, and am lost at what I do now. Any and all ideas would be great please, I have quite a bit of time in self-isolation and would like to get back into it like too long ago!

I have included a link to the log of one of the start ups in which it crashed, which hopefully will help. :)
Thanks!

https://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/3bbab5b5