Minecraft Base

willyam

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i had a question : i was playing a minecraft modded world and i am pretty far in. I then dessided to install a mod* with more ores and the ores wont spawn. i tested in an other world and they do spawn. what do i do?? (i dont want to delete my world)

* Mod : Applied energistics

QuantumCookies

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i had a question : i was playing a minecraft modded world and i am pretty far in. I then dessided to install a mod* with more ores and the ores wont spawn. i tested in an other world and they do spawn. what do i do?? (i dont want to delete my world)

* Mod : Applied energistics
This is the wrong place to ask this, but I'll cut you some slack since you're new. If you add a mod that adds more ores, they will only spawn in existing worlds in chunks that have not been generated yet. Just go a few hundred blocks away from where you mine, and start a new mine. If you're using JourneyMap, just go somewhere that isn't filled in on the map.
In the future, ask questions like this in General FTB Chat, in a new thread. Good luck!

Reactions: Mr.SandMan

willyam

Jul 29, 2019
This is the wrong place to ask this, but I'll cut you some slack since you're new. If you add a mod that adds more ores, they will only spawn in existing worlds in chunks that have not been generated yet. Just go a few hundred blocks away from where you mine, and start a new mine. If you're using JourneyMap, just go somewhere that isn't filled in on the map.
In the future, ask questions like this in General FTB Chat, in a new thread. Good luck!
yeah sry i'm new but ty a lot