Problem MindcrackPack:Connection reset

zainths

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,
We got a little MindcrackFTB Server running and play on there if possible.
We are 3 people on the server - so two people are able to connect and play just fine, and then there's me.
Everytime I join the Server, the world around loads just for a bit , i would gess a 32x32 area loads and then I'm in for a few seconds ( I can't do anything while im in for a short time) and then I get back into the minecraft screen with this error message: "internal exception: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset".
I already re-installed the pack and java and i really don't know what to do. It would be great if someone would know a solution for this.
If you need any more informations write down what you need to know (PC specs, or else..)
Greetings

Ariaera

Jul 29, 2019
I'm also having this problem. If I can manage to warp out before it kicks me, then I can stay logged in. Someone on the server with me told me it's probably a bad chunk. I don't like that, since it means I won't be able to play in my very fleshed-out base. I'm hoping there is a fix?

Someone with more experience: HEEEEELP!?

Ariaera

Jul 29, 2019
I tried all the fixes in that thread, and nothing worked. I did notice that I disconnected less often when I switched my Optifine chunk loading to Default. But it seems like the main issue I was having was the crappy wireless connection where I was staying last week.