[MindCrack] [Whitelist] 20+

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

MrDirty

Jul 29, 2019
First thing is first. As of posting this thread, there is no actual server. This is me gauging interest in starting my own server. I have done this before and was fairly successful at it. In fact that server is still running. I had to hand over the reins due to some IRL issues, but now life is a bit easier and I am not going to be nearly as aggressive in my goals. Here are some basic goals for the new server.

• Age restriction of 20+. I have seen other servers like this and I would join them but they all seem to have closed their application process, so I am starting my own
  • Small tight-knit community. 20-30 people on whitelist maybe, 10-15 online at a time
  • PvP on but only when people agree to fight
  • We are all adults, I am not there to babysit. You should be able to resolve most of your disputes without my direct intervention.
  • I am starting with the MindCrack pack, and will likely stay that way. When Ultimate pack comes out, I may switch to that, but I wouldn't count on it.
  • I will be renting a server, so It will not be dependent on my personal internet connection.
  • I will host a TS3 server from my personal computer. I expect near 100% uptime and may rent a TS3 server later down the road depending on how things go.

Ok now that all that is done, post an application with the usuall info

IGN:
What should I name the server:

If I get enough interest I will probably get the server setup either tomorrow or saturday morning at the latest. Hope to hear from you all soon

tuga999

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tuga999
Why you want to play on my server: Looking for a mature server. And you are starting one, and I would be more than happy to help you starting it if you need some help
What should I name the server: Dirty server :p

M__M

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Muskrat__Matt
Why you want to play on my server: Would be cool to play on a mature server and to start a community

Good Luck

Martyn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mmppss
Why you want to play on my server: I love mincraft I have played for 1.5 years now.
What should I name the server: I tried to FTB!
And dont close your server this is a perfect server for me, I know im not 20 yet but mabye its a bit too high age limit try 18+!

12kilometer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:12Kilometer
Why you want to play on my server: MINECRACK
What should I name the server: FTBCRACK