Mindcrack,White listed,survival server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Jkkid101

Jul 29, 2019
Hello this is a server me and my friends started recently
and have decided we would like other people to play with
us so if you would like to join us here is the info needed.

uses hamatchi
Network ID
FTB_Server101
Password
FTB

IP 25.167.70.14

Rules
1. No greifing
2. No swearing
3. No trolling
4. No Stealing
5. Use the word 'Pickle' in your application

Application Info
IGN

we will pm you if and when your white listed.

ImNotStokesy

Jul 29, 2019
Application Info
IGN: ImNotStokesy
Extra Info (not mandatory): Aussis Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi and pickels smell

The_Chief_117

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: The_Chief117
Extra Info: Australian. Overall Minecraft beginner but enthusiastic about it. Very interested on the mechanical, electrical and pickle side of things to the mod. Possible occasional Youtube recordings in spair time for laughs if I can find decent editing software. Will *probably* rage and break my own stuff a few times if the programming side of things comes into play. That is about all.

Callmejoe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Callmejoe
EI: Really like FTB but i hate playing alone, so I'd love to join a small server and play with other friendly peoples :D
Edit: Forgot to talk about pickles :p I use to be a big fan of a pickle but not so much anymore :p

chewie313

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Erebus99
EI: I did have a server with some friends but the computer it was hosted on died so that put me in a bit of a pickle since SSP is so boring now:( I would love y=to join a small server ( hopefully avoiding griefers) and love and am very good at all the mods, very willing to help other people:)

Kurimou

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kurimou
Extra: Just tryin' to find a place where i can play with some people... I've tried gettin' friends to play, but they all quit playing pretty soon after, so I'm in a bit of a pickle about it!

EvilPiper

Jul 29, 2019
Application Info:
IGN: EvilPiper
Extra Info: I'm just looking for a server with a bunch of friendly people to play the game with, get along with, and all-in-all have a good time. The feeling I'm looking for is basically the same feeling I get when watching any of the actual Mindcrackers on their server.

Thelegendback

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Thelegendback
Age 12 (I am mature for my age and I can understand up to grade 12 subject because of my brother)
Extra Info (not mandatory) I can help with redpower, industrial craft, thaumcraft, forestry, buildcraft and twilight forest very well so I can help others. I might do recording from time to time if thats ok with you and I love Feed The Beast and minecraft. Oh and I love pickles! I also named a green sapphire sword in FTB Pickles :)

Thanks!

Jkkid101

Jul 29, 2019
Hello this is a server me and my friends started recently
and have decided we would like other people to play with
us so if you would like to join us here is the info needed.

uses hamatchi
Network ID
FTB_Server101
Password
FTB

IP 25.167.70.14

Rules
1. No greifing
2. No swearing
3. No trolling
4. No Stealing
5. Use the word 'Pickle' in your application

Application Info
IGN

we will pm you if and when your white listed.

the hamatchi code has changed because of too many people the new code is

FTB_Server102

and the password is
FTB

those of you whpo are on the first network your ok this is only people who can't get on[DOUBLEPOST=1357924449][/DOUBLEPOST]everyone above has been white listed