Whitelist Server [Mindcrack v8][whitelist][pvp optional][18+] brand new! dedicated server host!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Duf

Jul 29, 2019
WhattheCraft! Server

Brand new FTB server running the mindcrack 8.0.1 update. Hosted in Chicago. I have a ten person mumble that will be available for anyone to use, Along with Skype.

My friend and I started a brand new Mindcrack server that will hold 10-15 people. I am currently looking for Mature 18+ members to create a community on this server. We are very relaxed and expect everyone to act accordingly. If you do not plan on being social with everyone on the server please do not apply.

Server IP: 192.210.236.7:25765

Server RAM: 1gig
Server Rules

• No Stealing from other member
  • Being Mature, We do not want to babysit
  • No griefing
  • Pranks are allowed ( know the difference between a prank and griefing)
  • No Cheating of any kind
  • No Hacking of any kind
Aside from these there are many common sense rules that I will enforce depending on the situation. Im relaxed, but if you hinder anyone having a good time you will not last long on the server. Most of the above rules are insta-ban offences please use your discretion as I have no problems removing people from the server and replacing them with people who will act like adults.

Application.

IGN:
Able to follow all rules? Any Issues with them?
Experience with FTB:
Do you watch any Mindcrack videos? If so who?
Are you able to talk via Skype/mumble while on the server:
Anything else:
-The owner-
23 year old avid gamer, Playing anything from minecraft to LoL to anything on my xbox. I love gaming and have since i was young. Currently in Radiology school and minecraft when I'm not working or studying. Hope to meet some great new people and build some wonderful things!

Basonxd

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RacoonCitizen

Able to follow all rules? Any Issues with them? No sir.
Experience with FTB: I don't know all the mods recipes but, i know how they work. l wish i could learn with the community.
Do you watch any Mindcrack videos? If so who? Sure. BBBB-TEAM! and others c:
Are you able to talk via Skype/mumble while on the server: Basonxd <- My Username.

bluechiken0funk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bluechiken0funk
Location Detrioit MI
able to follow rules: yes
Experience with FTB: I have experience with a few of the mods
Do you watch any mindcrack videos? : On occasion i watch direwolf
I can use skype or mumble

RamboDroid

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RamboDroid
Able to follow all rules? YES Any Issues with them? Love them!
Experience with FTB: Few Months in my single world I have advanced pretty well.
Do you watch any Mindcrack videos? Yes If so who? Generikb BDoubleO Etho
Are you able to talk via Skype/mumble while on the server: Yes some times depending on my background environment

chewie313

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Erebus99
able to follow rules: yes
Experience with FTB: Lots, been moding since beta and before forge
Do you watch any mindcrack videos? :Mainly guude and etho, others aswell but not religously
I can use skype or mumble

Swordrue

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Swordrue
Able to follow all rules? Yes
Experience with FTB: Playing since beta pack A, and mindcrack pack since v1.
Do you watch any Mindcrack videos? If so who? Mhykol, BdoubleO, Generikb, Guude, Paulsoaresjr, Kurtjmac (on the rare occasion that he posts one ;P)
Are you able to talk via Skype/mumble while on the server: Yes depending on where I am.​

FateEmotion

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FateEmotion

Able to follow all rules? Yes
Any Issues with them? Nope
Experience with FTB: Played FTB for 2 months and tekkit for 3 months, vanilla for 2 years
Do you watch any Mindcrack videos? yes

If so who? Keralis, Biffa,GenerikB,kingdaddyDmac, and i make vids my self
Are you able to talk via Skype/mumble while on the server: yes, skype most likely, i don't really like mumble that much

-Emotion

Warfax

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: warfax

Able to follow all rules? Any Issues with them? yes and no issue
Experience with FTB: some of it, not pro :)
Do you watch any Mindcrack videos? If so who? Yes, B-team, Guude, Beef
Are you able to talk via Skype/mumble while on the server: yes

Arjun123

Jul 29, 2019

Location: I actually live in Illinois about an hour away from Chicago
Able to follow all rules? Any Issues with them? Yes, all the rules are very reasonable and I agree with them.
Experience with FTB: I've played tekkit several years prior to ftb and started FTB with the Direwolf pack and within the last two months I've made the switch to the Mindcrack pack
Do you watch any Mindcrack videos? If so who? For ftb i've really been enjoying Nebris and Mhykol as of late.
Are you able to talk via Skype/mumble while on the server: I have skype, but i have not dived into mumble at all but am willing to set it up.
Anything else: Like I said I live near Chicago, I also play on a vanilla whitelist server but as of now I haven't been on in a while due to a map reset when 1.5 comes out. I also have a lot of time to dedicate to the server and will be on probably 3-6 hours a day.

Dingham

Jul 29, 2019
Looking for a PVP server to have fun on for our community PVP sunday. Would have several members joining for a place to have some pvp fun.

IGN: Serval members,

Experience with FTB: Lots, private mod pack creator
Do you watch any Mindcrack videos? If so who? Mostly direwolf
Are you able to talk via Skype/mumble while on the server: We use teamspeak.

Meshocky

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: meshocky
Able to follow all rules? Any Issues with them? No issues at all. Keen to follow and join in with pranks
Experience with FTB: since November last year
Do you watch any Mindcrack videos? If so who? The majority of them. E.g. Guude. Beef. BDubs. Generik. Etho. Etc.
Are you able to talk via Skype/mumble while on the server: Skype yes. Username is MeShocky

Am able to offer 1.5 or more hours a day. Got good experience with computer craft and feel I have good designs.
Keen to join the community aspect and join in as ateam aswell as being independent with my builds in terms of resources.

Thanks for your time
Ben

tehchaka91

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tehchaka91
Able to follow all rules? Any Issues with them yes and nope
Experience with FTB: around 4 months
Do you watch any Mindcrack videos? If so who? almost all of them
Are you able to talk via Skype/mumble while on the server: sometimes skype

BlueNuke

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mharri21

I have no issue with the rules and actually welcome them
Experience with FTB: I have been playing FTB since Alpha and Modded Minecraft for about 2 years
Do you watch any Mindcrack videos? If so who? I watch Bdubz, Generik, Etho and Doc MAre you able to talk via Skype/mumble while on the server: Yes I already use mumble

I usually play about 2 hours a day sometimes more. I am currently in college at Auburn University for a degree in civil engineering so I enjoy building complex machines and aesthetic builds.

BondedGuitar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BondedGuitar
Able to follow all rules? Any Issues with them? Yes, nope
Experience with FTB: I have some experience with ftb, I have been playing around in creative
Do you watch any Mindcrack videos? If so who? Etho <3
Are you able to talk via Skype/mumble while on the server: Yes I can

FoxtrotNine

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FoxtrotNine
Able to follow all rules? Any Issues with them? I do not like that they're not enforced by Batman. :(
Experience with FTB: I've played most of the mods in the pack.
Do you watch any Mindcrack videos? If so who? Nope.
Are you able to talk via Skype/mumble while on the server: Yup, would be glad to.

SevenCell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SevenCell
Able to follow all rules? Any Issues with them? Aye, and nope.
Experience with FTB: Fairly extensive. RP2, IC2, TC3, and GregTech.
Do you watch any Mindcrack videos? If so who? Pretty much everyone, although I like Zisteau most.
Are you able to talk via Skype/mumble while on the server: Yes, but preferably Skype.

Mike Farquharson

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rexman2019
Age: 15 (I know I am young but I have been told by numerous people that i am mature for my age)
Able to follow all rules? Any Issues with them? Nope can follow them all
Experience with FTB: a couple months hosted a tekkit server for friends before but computer casn no longer handle it
Do you watch any Mindcrack videos? If so who? yah I like Etho, Guude and GennyB
Are you able to talk via Skype/mumble while on the server: yah just message for my skype name (dont want random messages
I know the server is full but i wanted to see if you had any open spots from bans?
thank you for your time

Wyrzski

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: wyrzski

I am fully capable of following the rules, no issues.
Experience with FTB:

I have played FTB for about 8 months now, I have played the Ultimate pack, but my true fun always comes from the Mind crack pack. I know this may not matter, but I also worked as a GM over on a minecraft server called MCTheWalls, so I know all about enforcing and following rules.
Do you watch any Mindcrack videos? If so who?
I watch all of Etho's FTB Videos, Bdouble0, VintageBeef, Guude, and GenerikB
Are you able to talk via Skype/mumble while on the server:
Yes I am capable of talking on both skype and mumble.

pinkflamingojj

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pinkflamingojj
Able to follow all rules? Any Issues with them? i am able to follow the rules with no issues at all
Experience with FTB: Around 7 months ever since mindcrack server started
Do you watch any Mindcrack videos? If so who? i watch alot of mindcrackers mainly b-team, Anderzel, etho, docm77, vintagebeef , pauseunpause, guude,
Are you able to talk via Skype/mumble while on the server: yeah on skype

BoosacNoodel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Buzz_RetoX

Able to follow all rules? Any Issues with them? Everything's fair, no issues at all!
Experience with FTB: A couple weeks' worth, but I'm hooked!
Do you watch any Mindcrack videos? If so who? Mostly just Etho, some of the other mindcrackers occasionally.
Are you able to talk via Skype/mumble while on the server: I do have/use skype, not sure about mumble but I'm open to try it out!

I'm really just trying to find a fun server to enjoy the full FTB experience. Public servers are full of griefing jerks and immature kids. I'd really like to join your server, I'm a great community person. I've also owned a successful vanilla server for a year, and I have a great understanding of Minecraft. I hope you consider whitelisting me!