Casual Server mindcrack(v8) private looking for more players (aus) 4 slots left

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

icey_u22

Jul 29, 2019
PM me ur age country you live in and if you can speak on teamspeak and you ign

requirements:
-be able to talk on teamspeak 2
-have a good connection to my server in sydney
-be of a mature age...no high voice
-have a good attitude

The server
a small privately hosted 15 slot server with a teamspeak server attached
2.5 gb of ram

check if there if the server is down here and tell me if its down here
http://iceycraft-server.blogspot.com.au/

Phoenix1450

Jul 29, 2019
-be able to talk on teamspeak 2 - Yes
-have a good connection to my server in sydney - i should be able to connect just fine :) (im in victoria)
-be of a mature age...no high voice - F*** SQEAKERS (I'm 14)
-have a good attitude - I can be funny :p
-minecraft username: Phoenix1450

soapbrah

Jul 29, 2019
i can talk on ts2
have adsl2+ internet
im 16 , deep voice
good attitude
AUSSIE BRAH perth
pap_100

RegalAlchemist

Jul 29, 2019
requirements:
-be able to talk on team speak 2-Yes and i also have a lot of experience with the chat system.
-have a good connection to my server in Sydney-I have high speed connection. -as long as you aren't in the center of the earth-
-be of a mature age...no high voice- i am 14-15 day of birth is march 17,yeah I'm lucky. and have a moderately low voice
-have a good attitude- i actually love chatting with others while playing and my strong points are building and alchemy.
-Lets plays-I have actually been meaning to work on a lets play with someone and i would love to work with you and the rest of your team.
-quality - also i have a high quality mic and a decent computer so i should be good on that.but i mostly focus on webdesign and am learning c++ programming. i know a few game designers who might be able to pull some strings.

icey_u22

Jul 29, 2019
requirements:
-be able to talk on team speak 2-Yes and i also have a lot of experience with the chat system.
-have a good connection to my server in Sydney-I have high speed connection. -as long as you aren't in the center of the earth-
-be of a mature age...no high voice- i am 14-15 day of birth is march 17,yeah I'm lucky. and have a moderately low voice
-have a good attitude- i actually love chatting with others while playing and my strong points are building and alchemy.
-Lets plays-I have actually been meaning to work on a lets play with someone and i would love to work with you and the rest of your team.
-quality - also i have a high quality mic and a decent computer so i should be good on that.but i mostly focus on webdesign and am learning c++ programming. i know a few game designers who might be able to pull some strings.

Check your inbox

joostan1234

Jul 29, 2019
-be able to talk on teamspeak 2: thats fine with me
-have a good connection to my server in sydney: I hope to have a decent connection
-be of a mature age...no high voice: im 20 and hope to god i dont have a high voice
-have a good attitude: I have a good attitude and hope to be good friends with everyone

icey_u22

Jul 29, 2019
-be able to talk on teamspeak 2: thats fine with me
-have a good connection to my server in sydney: I hope to have a decent connection
-be of a mature age...no high voice: im 20 and hope to god i dont have a high voice
-have a good attitude: I have a good attitude and hope to be good friends with everyone
whats ur ign

evildropbear

Jul 29, 2019
name deathlord-iago
i live in straya
my age is 16
yes i can
have great internet adsl+2
hope i can become a member of your sever

icey_u22

Jul 29, 2019
hey man i just added you to the white list jump on whenever you want i woulght be on for the next hour and a half just setup somewhere away from spawn.

evildropbear

Jul 29, 2019
it wont let me on says im not white listed
i have restarted the app twice and still not
if this can be fixed would be great
thanks bud

Reactions: icey_u22

praulis

Jul 29, 2019
I speak on teamspeak alot :)
I think i will have good connection
I'am 15:)
i will :) try my best![DOUBLEPOST=1360255911][/DOUBLEPOST]And ign= Praulis

Hapy4u

Jul 29, 2019
I speak on Teamspeak alot: Not very often, but if its required, then so help me i will do my best to go on it as much as possible.
Will i have a good connection: I live in Victoria, so i say YES!, the only bad type of lag i would get though is from Server side lag, but im sure your server has none of that ;)
Age: 15, i am turning 16 this year. I have a great sense of humor.

Hope im accepted, im really looking forward to joining this server!

IGN: Hapy4u01

icey_u22

Jul 29, 2019
I speak on Teamspeak alot: Not very often, but if its required, then so help me i will do my best to go on it as much as possible.
Will i have a good connection: I live in Victoria, so i say YES!, the only bad type of lag i would get though is from Server side lag, but im sure your server has none of that ;)
Age: 15, i am turning 16 this year. I have a great sense of humor.

Hope im accepted, im really looking forward to joining this server!

IGN: Hapy4u01
just added have fun

Hapy4u

Jul 29, 2019
It sais im still not whitelisted... I think this might be an error when the server isnt restarted when adding someone to the whitelist, anyway can you try and fix this please?