Whitelist Server Mindcrack v7 | Whitelisted | HARDCORE

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

d4m1ty

Jul 29, 2019
Server address: 99.114.235.175:25585
World started 2013-1-16.
Maxplayers 8
MindCrack version: v7

Game is run on a managed machine which sits next to me. 6 core AMD 3ghz with 8gig ram.
Computer is for nothing else excepting hosting the server. Server is limited to 8 people (number may change depending upon performance)

You will need 1 extra mod for this, the Valve Pipe mod, here. Helps with steam power a ton.
https://github.com/denoflionsx/DenPipes/wiki

The gods do not enforce the permaban upon death. Rather, a 7 day stint in limbo before resurrection.

Rules are simple, actions = consequences. You can raid someone's shit, kill them, but don't cry when the same happens in return or the gods get angry and lay a hand vengeance upon thee.
If you find an exploit, don't use it. That really pisses off the gods.
If you run machinery, make sure its overflow proof, otherwise the gods may simply reset an entire chunk/region to deal with an out of control machine or nuke the area as needed.
Pure killing, raiding, griefing without any building won't be tolerated for long.

post ingame name, age, and if you pee while in the shower if you want to be added to whitelist.

Jonathan6304

Jul 29, 2019
Ohaider! I would like to be whitelisted pl0x
My IGN: Jonathan6304
Why I want to be whitelisted:
The servers seem to have some good specs, and you seem like a very good server administator, judging it on this post. Also I would really like to play on a server who doesn't "take griefing ''too'' serious".
Hope to see you soon
#quote "Party Cow"

And, i only peed in the shower once!

Exdefire

Jul 29, 2019
ingame name: Akalyptes
if you pee while in the shower: Wouldn't you like to know ;) :p
if you want to be added to whitelist: Why do I? I would like to be whitlisted because I have been looking for a small Mindcrack FTB server where everyone knows everyone and will share to help each other get further in the game.

soapbrah

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pap_100
If i pee in the shower: there has never been a shower without pee.

Regan Platter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: procrastonator / pvplogger108 ( I have two accounts )
I do not usually pee in the shower but occasionally i stand outside the shower and pee inwards.

PiggyFarts

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pigfart12
Name: Louis James
I don't pee in th shower but my little bro does, so yeah........