Solved MindCrack v7: Server causing crash uppon logging in.

Jinotad

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I have a server that I am hosting form ClanForge. I've been running FTB:MindCrack v6 for this last week. After restarting the server today, it became updated to v7. Uppon updating the launcher and trying to connect I recived an error stating:

Forge Mod Loader has found world ID mismatches
ID 1396 (ModID: Forestry, type forestry.arboriculture.items.ItemStairs) is missing
ID 4095 (ModID: GregTech_Addon, type GT_LeadBlock) is missing

you cannot connect to this server

At other times the launcher will attempt to connect to the server, only to crash with 2 reports.

Description: Ticking screen
http://pastebin.com/fQ3SRaZs

Description: Code Chicken Core
http://pastebin.com/uSUkTRvZ

I have tried spawning a new world, but I receive the same errors either way. Is there a way for me to fix these problems using FTP?

EDIT: I've found the two config files, and sure enough the Item ID's were significantly different on the server files compared to the launcher's files. I've uploaded the Config files to the server's support. Hopefully that will fix the errors, but we will see.

In the end, I found out how to properly use a FTP, and after replacing the Config files, the server is no longer crashing the clients.

Tharky

Jul 29, 2019
Which config files? There are hundreds of people getting this error, and support seems like don't have a solution yet. How did you fix this can you explain further?

Penteract

Jul 29, 2019
I get this error too but i dont know and ftb team do nothing.Im bored really i want just play mindcrack.

Jinotad

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, just checked my E-Mail.

The error, in its simplest form is the server Mod file being different than the one the client is using. This is what's causing the error.

What you need to do is replace the server mod zip/jar with a copy from the Client version. So in this example, I copied the Forestry and Gregtech mods from my client copy, deleted and then replaced the Forestry and Gregtech mods in the Server's Mod folder. This way the server files will be identical to the copy that is used on the client-side.

Because I am hosting my server threw ClanForge, I have to use an FTP program to access my server's folders.

Step by step:
Locate your MindCrack (oh whichever pack your using.)
Locate the Mod folder inside.

For me, mine was located: C:\Users\Jinotad\Downloads\MindCrack\minecraft\mods As I launch my FTB from my downloads folder. Find where yours is, and the folder you are looking for will most likely be around there.

Copy the offending file, in this case it was the Forestry.jar and GregTech.zip

Then find your server's Mod folder, and delete the offending files there, and replace them with the copy from the client folder.

Hope this helps.