MindCrack Update

legion565

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a change log posted somewhere for the mindcrack update? It doesn't show an option to view a changelog in the launcher like it does for FTB normally so I was wondering if I could see that so I know what is going to possibly be breaking.

TheSandwichMakr

Jul 29, 2019
If you don't see anything about it on the front page of the forums then as we nearly every update, nothing's going to break :)

legion565

Jul 29, 2019
That is the biggest load of bs I've heard any and every update has the potential to break something. Maybe not in the default pack but other mods added on.. like mystcraft that we added on

TheSandwichMakr

Jul 29, 2019
Trust me, nothings going to break. If you really want a changelog maybe try the mod pack updates section although I assumed you had already seen it... Nothing in there mentions anything breaking though. Nothing has broken in any of the 35 updates across all the modpacks, so no bs.

TheLoneWolfling

Jul 29, 2019
That is the biggest load of bs I've heard any and every update has the potential to break something. Maybe not in the default pack but other mods added on.. like mystcraft that we added on
I do not agree with the phrasing, but you are correct. Every update has the potential to break things.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Well be prepared for alot of updates with no changelogs, most of the time a update is pushed because a mod updated. I think we have had 3 or 4 updates for Magic Worlds because of Thaumcraft. I just went to the Thaumcraft posting on MinecraftForums to see what changed.

Daved1058

Jul 29, 2019
i just updated my server with the newest version of minecrack and lost my ability to make diamonds from coal and obsidian and lost my mini-map anyone else having the same issue?

on the plus side they changed the look of some of the things like the xyc crystals they look cool now when you mine it and alum. dont look so ugly as an ore

**update - looking through mod packs in the minecrack v8.2.0 and it removed rei's minimap.... upsetting