Problem Mindcrack Pack wierd lag

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

NooBxGockeL

Jul 29, 2019
I am at a small-medium sized dedicated/vServer provider in Germany.
Currently running a medium sized vServer (4 Gigs)
Currently using Mindcrack pack v3.
Added Mystcraft.
Updated Forge (480), Miscperipherals(2.3), Computercraft(1.481).
Server specs:
Uplink/Download guaranteed 1000MBit/s (Some speedtests showed me up to 2000MBit/s)

/tps shows 100% (20 Ticks) in every age
current server parameters are (saw this on another mindcrack pack = lag thread)
Code:
${BIN_JAVA} -server -Xincgc -Xmx3072M -Xms1024M -Xmn512M -XX:NewRatio=2 -XX:CMSFullGCsBeforeCompaction=1 -XX:SoftRefLRUPolicyMSPerMB=2048 -XX:+CMSParallelRemarkEnabled
-XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -Xnoclassgc -oss4M -ss4M -XX:+UseFastAccessorMethods -XX:CMSInitiatingOccupancyFraction=90 -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC
-XX:UseSSE=4 -XX:+UseCMSCompactAtFullCollection -XX:ParallelGCThreads=4 -XX:+AggressiveOpts -cp "minecrack.jar" -jar ${JAR_FILE}

My Problem is that the Server runs smothly without any problems at around 40 - 60 % CPU load and ~40% Memory (3Gigs allocated). BUT we get several interrupting lags. Its hard to describe, but its like the server runs nice no blocklag at all for a random amount of time and then suddenly 5 or even more seconds of lag. Its like the server hangs at a tick or something.

Its really annoying.

Feel free to ask question or even hop on our Teamspeak: 85.131.199.217 (Just poke NooBxGockeL)

PS:
Something for logreaders:
gc.log
full server log over couple of days is aviable through pm and just to people that know what they do, becaues there might be some personal stuff in it

SuperNuGget28

Jul 29, 2019
I have no idea what is wrong but id suggest making a new server and also where did you get the download for your minecrack server version? ive been looking everywhere

NooBxGockeL

Jul 29, 2019
Making a new server is no option. It shouldnt lag that way.
And you can adjust the Filter settings in launcher to Server version only.
In the console is the full link. Just "wget" that link on your server.

NooBxGockeL

Jul 29, 2019
Well i noticed that everytime we get a lag there is a
[WARNING] [Minecraft] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?
Message.
Does that help in any way ?