mindcrack no mob spawns

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan autet

Jul 29, 2019
hello

All my server settings are as normal ... mob spawns are set to true and what not but for some resion
all mob spawning as stoped...

can some one else help :(

ryan autet

Jul 29, 2019
peacefull ?

no zombies or creepers spiders or ender men at night ...[DOUBLEPOST=1371530057][/DOUBLEPOST]what do u meen by peacefull thought

Volcanic

Jul 29, 2019
I've got this same problem.
Spawners spawn mobs and friendly mobs (sheep cows.....) are spawning. But the hostile mobs are not. Even in caves.

I'm running FTB mindcrack mod pack, On windows.

I've tried restarting server it worked to begin with but goes back to not spawning. Also tried /butcher command to kill them all to reset them to spawn again. Still does not work.

Any help appreciated.

TehBinky

Jul 29, 2019
check your config to see if mob spawning is true and that you are not on peaceful difficulty also what plugins are you using?

Volcanic

Jul 29, 2019
spawn-monsters=true
difficulty=2
The only pulgins thats on are the normal ones on ftb mindcrack. no extra ones are on.

Volcanic

Jul 29, 2019
I removed all the files from the server. apart from world. and started the server again from scratch. just kept whitelist aswell.
After this it still stops spawning mobs after a while.
My start.bat is:
Code:
java -server -Xincgc -Xmx2048M -XX:NewRatio=2 -XX:CMSFullGCsBeforeCompaction=1 -XX:SoftRefLRUPolicyMSPerMB=2048 -XX:+CMSParallelRemarkEnabled -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -Xnoclassgc -oss4M -ss4M -XX:+UseFastAccessorMethods -XX:CMSInitiatingOccupancyFraction=90 -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:UseSSE=4 -XX:+UseCMSCompactAtFullCollection -XX:ParallelGCThreads=2 -XX:+AggressiveOpts -cp ftbserver.jar -jar ftbserver.jar

The mobs do spawn then stop. its quite random.

Status
Not open for further replies.