Problem Mindcrack ModPack V7 [WARNING] [IC2] API ERROR: ic2.core.block.machine.....

CondeCero

Jul 29, 2019
ohhh i found the solution ... until now, (not again, not again) last night i replace all the advanced machines from the ppl of the server with ic2 machines, and all the transformers with A.E.S.U. and for 1 day no logs, no lags, but now, it become again with induction furnaces and recyclers.

anyone can say me how can i decode this number -------> TileEntityInduction@737170ed <------ this number

Wondrej

Jul 29, 2019
ok so noone from the FTB team will adress this issue? its been over a week to fix this :/

akamanu

Jul 29, 2019
ok so noone from the FTB team will adress this issue? its been over a week to fix this :/
m8 what are you expecting them to do? if you read the thread you already know its IC2s fault not the modpack, i dont think they can do much about the problem untill the new ic2 version is out of beta. Patience young padawan, patience, just keep deleting your logs and remove the machines if you are not gonna use em for a long period of time.

/manu

CondeCero

Jul 29, 2019
Then ... i must write this thread solved? ( waithing for ic2 new version in modpack v8)