Mindcrack - LF Mod: Player action log

Lazerus Artificial

Jul 29, 2019
At the moment im looking for some kind of mod that can log the actions of players.
who destroyed a block at location x, who opened a chest etc.

i have found coreprotect so far, but it is a bukkit plugin.
is there any way top use it on a mindcrack server?
or something else taht can do this?

rom3ox

Jul 29, 2019
I recommend you to instal MCPC+ and try coreprotect, logblock or similar. They work very well with a few item exceptions that the MCPC+ team is still solving.

Sorry for my bad english

Lazerus Artificial

Jul 29, 2019
tried to install mcpc+, but i dont get it.
as i have read i need the mcpc+ jar, click it, it creates some files, then i have to rename it and start the server with it.
is this correct?
if not, how do i install it?

rom3ox

Jul 29, 2019
What i did was to install MindCrack server and start it, then stop and overwrite and rename the MCPC+ jar file and start again. If its a clear install without plugins its better. If yo also have plugins from bukkitforge or similar, MCPC+ needs to remap they and you need to edit bukkit.yml to activate plugin remap.

Its very easy.

Lazerus Artificial

Jul 29, 2019
sooo, all i need is to replace the original start.jar from our server, sounds realy easy.
i think the plugins go into the created plugins folder then?

HaoSs

Jul 29, 2019
for playerloger you need to set up a mysql server. you can see the data via mysql or do a /pl get and click the block in question. you will get the last 5 changes to it in game

rom3ox

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, you have to put the jar of the plugins in plugins folder.

Like HaoSs says, some plugins need a mysql database server and others use the filesystem. I have coreprotect with database and logblock with files for testing purposes.

HaoSs

Jul 29, 2019
also. playerloger from FE in 1 month made 200 mb data. while coreprotect made 30 GB+ last time i used it on tekkit ( MC 1.2.5 ), way to much for a " normal" server, don;t know if new version have some compression added

rom3ox

Jul 29, 2019
mmm my coreprotect size its not that bigger, maybe you put to log leaf decay, lava, water, endermen and some options that only add spam to coreprotect.