Mindcrack - Gregtech easy mode

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
Because Ultimate is also on hard mode.

That has nothing to do with KirinDave's question, which was, phrase differently, "Why are you using MindCrack when Ultimate adds a whole lot more, and only removes TrainCraft (and REI's MiniMap)?".

Your answer does not satisfy that question, as this thread was already about switching GregTech from hard mode to easy mode, ergo being outside of the bounds as it stands.

Jame

Jul 29, 2019
On a Mac I would download a program called Textwrangler(free) then go to where your FTB files our (u can find in the launcher settings) and open the Pack folder->minecraft->config->GregTech-> then right click the file you want and open in Textwrangler.
TextEdit works just fine for .cfg files.... no need to download additional programs.... yes I know I am dragging this up from the depths but incase anyone else stumbles upon it.

ninjatuna

Jul 29, 2019
TextEdit works just fine for .cfg files.... no need to download additional programs.... yes I know I am dragging this up from the depths but incase anyone else stumbles upon it.
Stumbled on this thread today, and I was about to reply the same thing until I saw your post.

Banjomarx

Jul 29, 2019
So will using this make things like pickaxes not cost plates and hammer/file? and if not how do i fix that lol

Last edited:

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
So will using this make things like pickaxes not cost plates and hammer/file? and if not how do i fix that lol

20101115002739_181_necropost.png