Mindcrack FTB Singleplayer YouTube series, check it out! :D

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

McJJH

Jul 29, 2019
Check it out guys,
Not my first YouTube video leave feedback in the comment of the video subscribe if you liked it or if you hated it leave some constructive criticism. :D

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
Err, if you skip that much each time, you will have everything by episode 3...

What I will say is that I won't watch a let's play where someone just cheats stuff in like that, but that's just me.
I do like to see the building and figuring out parts, but as you pointed out, there are plenty videos like that, so I hope you find your audience.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Err, if you skip that much each time, you will have everything by episode 3...

What I will say is that I won't watch a let's play where someone just cheats stuff in like that, but that's just me.
I do like to see the building and figuring out parts, but as you pointed out, there are plenty videos like that, so I hope you find your audience.

Agreed I don't mind jump cuts over boring stuff but... yeah I do like to at least know it is being done legitimately. it was fairly jarring to see you go from nothing to totaly blinged out with a full base in just 3 minutes.

But yes I'm sure there is an audience for you out there. Maybe focus on the figuring out parts or do a challange/tutorial sort of thing.

I did give you a thumbs up the video is at least fairly well done which is more then what you get from a lot of new LPs.

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
I had a quick look at an older video of yours (CoD post commentary), and you definitely improved a lot with what you are talking about and how you speak.

My first comment might sound a little too harsh, and I apologize about that. As Saice said, your commentary quality is better than what we can see from most people starting a LP, so you can definitely get views and subscribes if you keep the quality up.

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
I agree with what all these guys say above. BTW, I don't think this is the right section, there's a YouTube section further down.