Whitelist Server MindCrack 8.3.2 ::GregTec Easy:: Whitelist Server Fresh Start :) Age 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

EroticHobo

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Everyone, I watch a lot of the Mindcrack ppl and i am pretty Inspired by them , I want to have a Minecraft server like them, somewhat.

I am looking for few people that would like to join my Minecraft Sever , for now we're gonna go with around 1-30, Max

Please be sure to have Skype so i can add you and get a hold of you if you are chosen to be invited to the server,

Looking for Players, 18+

Friendly ,Trustworthy, Respectful Of Other Players/Items In the Game.

If for any reson you get caught cheating in any way, or if you're stealing or grifing you will be immidiatly removed from the server. as i want a friendly/Truthfull players to play with.

This server going to be FTB - MindCrack - GregTec On Easy
----------------------------------------------------

I will be starting the server up with a new map, so it will be a fresh start.

Server Application:
1. In game Name:
2. Skype Name ( Mandatory ):
3. Age:
4. How often do you play minecraft?
5. Why would you like to join?
6. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ?
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server?
8. What Do you Consider good at in minecraft.
======
I will Contact you via Skype ASAP if you're eligible to join the server, then we will go from there.

ServerSpec:
Technology:
Ivy Bridge
CPU:
Intel i5 (4 cores / 4 Threads)
Frequency:
3.1GHz(3.8GHz Turbo Boost)
RAM:
16 GB DDR3
Hard disk:
2 x 1TB SATA2 - Raid 0
Bandwidth:
100Mbps - 5 TB/month

Synliss

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

I would love if the server was with Gregtech on Hardmode as I like the challenge. Let me know what you think.

Server Application:
1. In game Name: Synfill
2. Skype Name ( Mandatory ): I'll PM You
3. Age: 25
4. How often do you play minecraft? Almost everyday, work and life permitting
5. Why would you like to join? The one FTB server I have recently played on is no longer in operation and would love to play again within a community. I use to record on FTB too.
6. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? Yes indeed
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? Absolutely
8. What Do you Consider good at in minecraft? Good enough to make things and have fun with others, nothing special.

All the best, :D
Syn

Isak309

Jul 29, 2019
I agree with the post above me, Gregtech hard would be awesome if you're gonna keep your server for a while :)

1. Isak309
2. I'll PM
3. 19 Years old
4. I play a fair share, I will get on atleast every day if something doesn't come up, (I will be moving in a few days so I won't be able to play for like 2 days but I hope that doesn't matter)
5. I'm just here to have fun and learn all the mods with people that won't grief me and I can have a good time with
6. Ofcourse , never been banned on a server
7. Yes
8. I played sense FTB came out, took a break and now I'm ready to play again. I know most of the mods and would love to learn more!

And I'm curious where this server is located

Peedyman

Jul 29, 2019
Same here Hard keeps it interesting longer

Server Application:
1. In game Name: Peedyman
2. Skype Name ( Mandatory ): Peedy1235
3. Age:24
4. How often do you play minecraft? As long as im not working I'm never away from computer
5. Why would you like to join? I love mindcrack and this is perfect!
6. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? yes!
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? yes defidently
8. What Do you Consider good at in minecraft. Im good at learning new systems in the mods and adapting it to my needs.

Lets get cracking!

MClaudeW

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game Name:MClaudeW
2. Skype Name ( Mandatory ): live:matthewclaude
3. Age:29
4. How often do you play minecraft?Couple hours a day usually. depending on real life.
5. Why would you like to join? I'm a mindcrack fan, and I have been playing ftb for a while buut my old server closed.
6. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? Respect is the simplest rule to follow.
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? See above answer. I get mad when i'm griefed.
8. What Do you Consider good at in minecraft. Building.

I've been admin before a few times, I've run my own servers. I don't want any of that again, but I'm a good community member and a helpful guy.

TheEpicBuilder99

Jul 29, 2019
Server Application:
1. In game Name: TheEpicBuilder99
2. Skype Name ( Mandatory ): luca.kennedy1 (I don't like using skype much, but if it is urgent, then yes
3. Age: 18
4. How often do you play minecraft? Whenever I get the oppurtunity, which is about 3-4 hours a day
5. Why would you like to join? My server was closed, so I am looking for a server with a friendly community with people I can trust
6. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? Yes definitely. I want to join because I know I can trust others and people won't grief me
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? Yes absolutely
8. What Do you Consider good at in minecraft. Building and large machinery. I really like production lines in ftb and making useful contraptions to show to others. I am also okay with redstone and I don't mind showing others a trick or two.
Thanks!

Vulcyy123

Jul 29, 2019
Me and a friend are applying for this server

1. In game Name:Vulcyy and awesomegod73
2. Skype Name ( Mandatory ): Quantic1g and awesomegod73
3. Age: 18 and 19
4. How often do you play minecraft? More than once a day
5. Why would you like to join? We have been playing FTB for a year but quit during the summer and are interested in playing again and you seem to have a great server we could play on :)
6. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? Yes we do respect other peoples things , as the saying goes " Do on to others as you want done onto you " We think we are very trustworthy and can help other people out on the server
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? Yes we understand and agree it isn't fair for someone to cheat.
8. What Do you Consider good at in minecraft? I think I ( Vulcyy ) am good at making machines and different contraption , awesomegod is very good at building ( mostly rustic style )

neobuddha

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game Name: Neobuddha
2. Skype Name ( Mandatory ): ramy_sc
3. Age: 27
4. How often do you play minecraft? 10-20 hours a week
5. Why would you like to join? I am looking for mature and active community to join, to get to know and play with people
6. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? Yes
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? Yes we understand and agree it isn't fair for someone to cheat. Yes
8. What Do you Consider good at in minecraft? I am a casual player, but i love building,i study in urban planning, my passion is architecture and i played minecraft and tons of its mods for over 3 years.

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game Name: xTiMBo
2. Skype Name ( Mandatory ): timbohdgamer
3. Age:29
4. How often do you play minecraft? bout 10 hrs a day split up in FTB n vanilla
5. Why would you like to join? looking for a server exactly like this
6. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? yes defently
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? yes i should hope so
8. What Do you Consider good at in minecraft. redstone <3

X_Hawker_X

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game Name: X_Hawker_X

2. Skype Name ( Mandatory ): x_hawker_x (May be multiple - Hawker Demonblood is Skype name)

4. How often do you play minecraft?
Minecraft is one of my favorite games, I play it dayly of course!

5. Why would you like to join?
I'd like a community that is new and one that is clear of noobs... I've joined so many servers that simply grief you. I'd like to have a friendly community of players for once.

6. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ?
Yes, I don't steal things... Besides, whats the fun of playing if your not going to use the game correctly?

7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server?
Yes, I vow that I will not harm anyone's possessions on the server. You can trust me! ^.=.^

8. What Do you Consider good at in minecraft.
I'm a skilled player, not only am I great at building, survival and redstone/tech packs are my greatest attributes.

(If you cant get in contact with me, message me on the forum!)

Lokarn

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game Name: i_Lokarrn_i

2. Skype Name ( Mandatory ): I_Lokarn_I ( capital i's ) I think they are lower case L's
3. Age: 34

4. How often do you play minecraft? It depends on how much fun I am having. I play games about 2-6 hours a day depending on what I have to do around my home.

5. Why would you like to join? I like the type of server you are going for, and I would like to be a part of it.

6. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy? Of course. Yes, even though the question is an odd one. The logical answer would be yes for everyone. Untrustworthy people would also say yes.

7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? Yes, and I wholeheartedly agree with this.

8. What Do you Consider good at in minecraft. I assume the missing subject from that question was "yourself" So my answer would be... I am good at building power systems, sorting systems, and most importantly, I am good at asking for help or looking things up that I don't understand.

You didn't ask this question but I used to host a server for a few friends. They were not extremely easy on the server, so I have a lot of knowledge on how to keep my own lag creation low on a server.

If you choose to contact me via skype please be sure to include a msg that it is about the FTB server, thanks.

Last edited:

Buggati9449

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: buggati9449
2. Skype Name: buggati9449
3. Age: 19
4. 2-3 hours per weekday, 4-7 on weekends
5. I would like to be a part of a close knit community, I dont have anywere else to go
6. Yes I recognize the time a game like this takes to accomplish anything, ruining someone else's day doesnt make me feel good
7. Yes and I agree
8. I am good at mining, machines, rudimentary redpower and sorting, and staying on task.

I used to host a server for me and 10 or eleven of my friends. Eventually the server got too expensive
Thanks for reading

TheVillager5

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game Name: ryanmcintosh_14
2. Skype Name ( Mandatory ): ryan.mcintosh7
3. Age:18
4. How often do you play minecraft? 4-5 hours a day
5. Why would you like to join? I want to get back into feed the beast on a whitelisted server
6. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? I don't get a thrill out of making other people mad, you can trust me
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? I do understand
8. What Do you Consider good at in minecraft. I am a good builder and a good miner. I'm also decent at redstone

TJPearl

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game Name: TJPearl
2. Skype Name ( Mandatory ):
tim.pearl1
3. Age:18
4. How often do you play minecraft? Have been playing for over 2 years, less so recently but am looking to get back into it
5. Why would you like to join? To meet new people and learn new things about this modpack :D
6. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? Of course, I would hate it to happen to me. It would be hypocritical for me to do it to others
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? Yes
8. What Do you Consider good at in minecraft. I have improved a lot at building bigger buildings, I am best at underground lairs but am more than capable at actual structures.

Jaeger_F0X

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game Name: Jaeger_F0X
2. Skype Name ( Mandatory ): brandon808955
3. Age: 19
4. How often do you play minecraft? Whenever I have time to.
5. Why would you like to join? Looking to find a relatively small group of people to play mindcrack with.
6. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? yes and yes.
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? yes
8. What Do you Consider good at in minecraft. Not much, I'm decent in almost everything. Not really the best at anything. I'm still a bit of a noob in FTB though.... I've got the basics, but I'm still learning.

Ven0mZero

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game Name: Ven0mZero
2. Skype Name ( Mandatory ): I will Pm
3. Age: 23
4. How often do you play minecraft? I try to play often but due to some recent personal events its been a few months.
5. Why would you like to join? I am looking for a small community style server in which to make friends and have fun. The former server i was on shut down.
6. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? Yes, i will respect others and be trustworthy. I feel as though if someone cant be trusted than i dont want to have anything to do with them. There is no way to foster a fun friendly community when there are members whom cannot be trusted.
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or grieving other people's stuff you will be removed from the server?Yes, I understand and agree.
8. What Do you Consider good at in minecraft. Im not great at anything but I'm OK at a lot of stuff. lol I know a little bit about FTB mods and i hope to learn more. I guess if i had to choose I'm good at dying lol.

furtchlos

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game Name:Furtchlos
2. Skype Name ( Mandatory ):will pm
3. Age:20
4. How often do you play minecraft?Serveral times weekly but looking for reasons to play more
5. Why would you like to join?Been on a few vanilla servers as well as running my own for a bit and would love to jump into some ftb
6. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ?Of course....as an admin myself i wouldn't do anything that i wouldnt want someone to do on my server
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server?Yes.
8. What Do you Consider good at in minecraft.I have a general concept of ftb only pplayed alittle SSP but decent working with redstone and enjoy building and making technical and cool looking contraptions

ch1pt20

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Erotic
I agree with the players above who chose the gregtec hardmode because it would make the server last longer and not as easy.
1. In game Name: Ch1pt20
2. Skype Name ( Mandatory ): Daniel.russell47
3. Age:19
4. How often do you play minecraft? I'm just getting back into FTB but i'd play about 2-3 hours a day
5. Why would you like to join? I would like to join the server because I am looking for a new server that has dedicated players and is an overall nice environment also my university break is next week so I would like something to do with all the spare time that i'll have.
6. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? Yes i do respect other people things because I wouldn't want someone to destroy or steal something i've spent a long time earning or finding.
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? Yes I understand that if I break rules that there will be consequences.
8. What Do you Consider good at in minecraft. I think i'm a decent builder but i'm good at making different farms as well as being a friendly person.
Thank you for reviewing my application and i'd like to hear back to you shortly.
Ch1pt20

Eddie_edwardson

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game Name: Eddie_Edwardson
2. Skype Name: camwray88
4. How often do you play minecraft? 4-8 hours a week
5. Why would you like to join? I've been inspired my the mindcrack series to play a whir listed server with no griefers and it seems like lots of fun.
6. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy? Yes of course I hate griefers and people who wreck all your hard work.
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? Yes I totally agree
8. What Do you Consider good at in minecraft: I am very good with technical things from mods and I know how they work or how to use them.

ileaves2live

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game Name: ileaves2live
2. Skype Name ( Mandatory ): ileaves2live
3. Age: 18 in about 2 months
4. How often do you play minecraft? I try to play everyday, but since I'm still in school I will go slightly less active during exam periods.
5. Why would you like to join? I have always enjoyed watching the mindcrackers on youtube play ftb together as a group and I'm really keen on playing on a server with different people from all over the world with different backgrounds, as well as make some new friends along the way.
6. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? Yes, and yes. I have not been banned before and I am someone who can be trusted. I may joke around about stealing stuff from time to time but who doesnt do that? Even the mindcrackers do that sometimes.
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? Yes, and I don't think that this will affect my gameplay since I never do such things.
8. What Do you Consider good at in minecraft. I like all sorts of PVP, be it bow or melee, and in a modpack with so many mods, it will allow me to explore new pvp techniques when playing with others. Also I like to make technical and practical things in the game. The bad thing is that my building skills aren't that good, so it isn't easy for me to build something really impressive.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application.