Whitelist Server Mindburst | {whitelisted} | 10 slots | Mindcrack |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

bugsy2018

Jul 29, 2019
Mind Burst
Description
Mindburst is a server that is hosted from Australia (NSW) will be a quality environment that will hopefully be active, it will be a server like the yogscast's or the Mindcrack team's though it will not be as popular. all we wnt to do is to form a community on a brand new world with lots of fantastic players:)We currently accept people from anywhere so it doesn't matter what timezone your in.​
The form
to join all you must answer is:
your ign?
How long you have been playing Minecraft and mods?
How experienced you are?
And do you have Skype (if yes the Skype name would be nice but you can post it in game if you wish)?
Do you agree not to break the Server Rules (Yes or No)
Have you ever been banned?
(optional)
Your age?
country? (for time purposes (don't worry wont affect app )
also if you want to be a mod or admin you must be playing for a least 2 weeks before i consider then i will decide
The rules
No griefing
No spamming in chat
No rudeness to other players at all
try to keep it a nice friendly environment
No hacking or asking for creative (or op)​
NO items disabled!!​
The ip Adress

If you want to contact me my skype name is bugsy2018

awsmskrdude

Jul 29, 2019
your ign? awsmskrdude
How long you have been playing Minecraft and mods? Minecraft for about a year and ftb for about a month
How experienced you are? I've got a month of experience and I can do a lot with what I know
And do you have skype? Yes it's awesomeseekerdude999

TheKeyholder

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheKeyholder
Why would you like to join the server?: I've had a wish for a long time now to find a stable server where to play...
How long you have been playing Minecraft and mods?: I've played minecraft vanilla since the beghinning so for now it have been like 3 years i eaven don't remember :p and i've tryed Technicpack before and i played it a little and the same is with FTB
What could you bring into the servers community?: I've played Vanilla for so long now theat i can't eaven remember...and i've also played ftb a little but it was like some months ago now... But i'm hoping that i could just be a good company for you and maybe i can inprove my english a little also (i'm from Estonia and english isn't my first language or that)
Do you agree not to break the Server Rules (Yes or No): Yes i've read them and i promisse not to break them :)

Hope to hear from you soon...

Chazmanm

Jul 29, 2019
your ign? Chazmanm
How long you have been playing Minecraft and mods? I've played vannila for 3+ years and mods in and out for about 2
How experienced you are? rather in both vannila and mods
And do you have skype (if yes the skype name would be nice but you can post it in game if you wish) I have Skype; will talk about it ingame if thats ok ;)

OutlawDELTA

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cjbellmyer5984
why would i like to join the server: Because I have become bored playing single player and wish to have some fun and meet new people.
How long have I been playing minecraft mods: about half a year
How experienced am I: on a scale of 1 to 10 I would say 7.5

bugsy2018

Jul 29, 2019
ACCEPTED!

IGN: cjbellmyer5984
why would i like to join the server: Because I have become bored playing single player and wish to have some fun and meet new people.
How long have I been playing minecraft mods: about half a year
How experienced am I: on a scale of 1 to 10 I would say 7.5

Alchao

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Alchao
Why would you like to join the server?: I'm interested in joining and improving a community and simply make friends and have fun
How long have you been playing minecraft mods?: I've been playing the FTB mod ever since it became popular and I have become more knowledgeable of it.
How experienced am I?: I'm pretty experienced but my knowledge will grow even more as the community forms
Age: I'd rather you judge me by my personality then my age :)

Password

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Saturnus89
Minecraft, since Beta 1.6.6, mods (if you mean modpacks), since about 7 months ago.
My experience, I'm not an expert, but I know the general stuff, and I'll become more experienced as I go on.
I do have Skype, I'll post it to you in-game if you accept me.
Yes, I agree, I will not break them.
I checked McBans myself, I had no bans.
Country: Sweden (I know it's an inapropriate timezone, but it's worth a try, right?)

Shmurrr

Jul 29, 2019
your ign? Shmurrr
How long you have been playing Minecraft and mods? since beta
How experienced you are? I would rate myself a 8/10
And do you have Skype (if yes the Skype name would be nice but you can post it in game if you wish)?Yes, will tell if accepted
Do you agree not to break the Server Rules (Yes or No)Yes
Have you ever been banned?No

Grantboy01

Jul 29, 2019
your ign? grantboy01
How long you have been playing Minecraft and mods? Far too long to remember.
How experienced you are? Very.
And do you have Skype (if yes the Skype name would be nice but you can post it in game if you wish)? No.
Do you agree not to break the Server Rules (Yes or No) Yes.
Have you ever been banned? A few times, But not very resent at all. (Around a year or so.)

5732Bobster5732

Jul 29, 2019
your ign? 5732Bobster5732
How long you have been playing Minecraft and mods? Been playing MC since 1.8.1, been playing with FTB itself for around 3 months now
How experienced you are? Like i said ive been playing for 3 months now, ive learnt alot of stuff about almost all the mods, the one mod i really wanna get into is the bee keeping mod, i havent got a clue what stuff you can do but i really wanna find out :D
And do you have Skype (if yes the Skype name would be nice but you can post it in game if you wish)? Yes, Bobster5732
Do you agree not to break the Server Rules (Yes or No) Yes
Have you ever been banned? Nope
(optional)
Your age? 14, mature
country? (for time purposes (don't worry wont affect app ) UK (England)
I noticed you said you stopped taking apps but i just checked the server and no one is online? :D Seems like there is a little room for someone else :D

sterlo269

Jul 29, 2019
Locating: Maitland NSW
MC Experiance: Been playing minecraft since 2009 in alpha.. And been playing FTB since 2 weeks after is came out..
TS3: NO
would love to come to an AUSTRALIAN Feed The Beast server and will help in anyway i will also be respectful to everyone and will be very happy to see myself on this server..
Steam: sterlo269
will hope to hear from you soon..
i have only been baned once because i was in my house and a guy was greafing my house and i killed him with flint and steel.. And you wear not allowed to kill people on that server..​
. Isaac harrison

YES i do agree to the rules :D

TrollingCow

Jul 29, 2019
your ign? TrollingCow
How long you have been playing Minecraft and mods? I've been playing Minecraft for around 3 years
How experienced you are? I have some experience with buildcraft and industrialcraft, i used to play on a tekkit server
And do you have Skype (if yes the Skype name would be nice but you can post it in game if you wish)? TrollingCow
Do you agree not to break the Server Rules: Yes
Have you ever been banned? Never been banned
country? (for time purposes (don't worry wont affect app ) Canada

Frourn

Jul 29, 2019
your ign? dblalock98
How long you have been playing Minecraft and mods? Minecraft: since it came out. Mods:A few months
How experienced you are? Moderately experienced
And do you have Skype (if yes the Skype name would be nice but you can post it in game if you wish)? I do have sky[e
Do you agree not to break the Server Rules (Yes or No) Yes I do
Have you ever been banned? No I have not