Whitelist Server Midian Direwolf20 v5.0.1 [whitelisted]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

tigerboyin12

Jul 29, 2019
i was messing around with robo and he also banned me from his res he made when i was there so i choud not place anything there but if you still think it was me its fine you where cool you are not banning me for your own reasons just of the peoples opinions and remember keep studying i will find a way to talk to you about thaumcraft another time you where very nice :) bye.....apprentice (soon to be adept and so on and so forth)

tigerboyin12

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry man accident or not you griefed. And the part at Robo house where you said you were testing stuff for me was really what finished it off. I saw were you tried to make right with V1C which was in your favor. But like I said Robo's kind of did you in. It doesn't appear to just be a 1 time thing. Hope you understand.
read my post

Mr_PuddingMan

Jul 29, 2019
Hey um I was wondering why I got unwhitelisted. Sorry if it was for not being active, I've been busy with school work, I logged in for a while last night and no one was on so I got off.

Cycomantis

Jul 29, 2019
Update: The issue seems to be related to the DW20 v5 mod pack itself. Apparently there are items in the pack that have corrupted the world. I have moved the server back to v4 which seems to have corrected the corruption. So far NO ROLL BACK has happened, i think only v5 specific items will be missing from the world. The server performance at this point is much much better. I'm going to get v5 back up and running and see what happens.

I have disabled everyones whitelist for the time being, whenever anyone logs in that has the corrupt items from v5 it crashes the server making it harder for me to work on the issue. Plus I am constantly restarting the server trying new things.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience but I am working non-stop on the issue.

I would like to know your thought on playing v4 vs v5.

Mr_PuddingMan

Jul 29, 2019
I don't care as long as I can play on this server again. If v5 makes it so I can't play on the server, I'm fine with v4. What was added in v5 anyways? Twilight forest right?

Cycomantis

Jul 29, 2019
Okay the server is up and running v4. For the time being I'm going to leave it there so that the server is stable.

Residence ended up resetting and the residences are no longer set. You will need to setup your residence again, do that ASAP!

Contact me if you have any issues.[DOUBLEPOST=1360546798][/DOUBLEPOST]
What tells you that?

It's happened on other servers.

Mr_PuddingMan

Jul 29, 2019
Okay the server is up and running v4. For the time being I'm going to leave it there so that the server is stable.

Residence ended up resetting and the residences are no longer set. You will need to setup your residence again, do that ASAP!

Contact me if you have any issues.[DOUBLEPOST=1360546798][/DOUBLEPOST]

It's happened on other servers.
Okay, I was just curious.

FlimFlamm

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Cyco, me and VC1 (i think is his name) were on when the server crashed (6:15 pst or so).

I broke my MFSU (lol...) so i headed through the portal at my place to your place to jack some quick EU's, and a short time thereafter the server began to lag heavily (FPS lag, not just delayed chunk updates).

I'm not sure if something at your place triggered it, or if it was just the portal travel itself (causing a 9x9 area of chunks to be loaded all at once), or if what happened is related at all to the portal travel. Figured i should let you know tho.

ultraboomer

Jul 29, 2019
FPS lag is 100% client side. the only way a server can show lag is block lag, chat lag, and chunks not loading right. which usually means it has already crashed.

FlimFlamm

Jul 29, 2019
yea that makes sense, what gave me pause is that right when the fps lag came VC1 stated he was getting lag too, a few moments later it crashed.

nascar240

Jul 29, 2019
my ign is nascar240
I am looking for a close community with all the mods enabled (except mystcraft idc about that) and hopefully people who do watch dw20 so we can talk about his videos together :D

Cycomantis

Jul 29, 2019
The white list was temporarily disabled while I worked on resolving the server crash.

It is back up and running, but for the 2nd time I sorry to say that you will have to re-recreate your residences. Something about it makes it unhappy when I change the mods and it makes it so the save file won't load. I've spent quite a while trying to get it to work but no luck.

But on another note I'm happy to say I've got v5 back up and running. Hopefully there will not be anymore problems.