Whitelist Server Midian Direwolf20 v5.0.1 [whitelisted]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

raggedreece

Jul 29, 2019
for me the server kicked me off and wouldn't let me on for about a day after i put a linkbook in a linkbook stand... (this was before the world corruption).

FlimFlamm

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Cyco, if i don't make it on before the server gets back up, please turn off my spawner for me, i forgot to do it before the restart, sorry and thanks ^^

Cycomantis

Jul 29, 2019
The server is back up from maintenance. but for some reason my dns is not redirecting like it should. For now connect to the server @ 8.17.250.138:25665

The DNS is functioning again.

I have added, Essentials, and Logblocks(griefers beware).

ultraboomer

Jul 29, 2019
I can't connect, whenever I get a return from the server, it looks fine. but when I try to join it says server restarting, please reconnect. then it goes back down.

ultraboomer

Jul 29, 2019
hey, Cyco, what anti-grief plugin do you have installed that is stopping me from placing lava for my infernal furnace?

also, as far as I can tell nobody can place arcane alembics or silverwood saplings.

Cycomantis

Jul 29, 2019
Check your residence flag settings. Lava can be used for griefing so it blocks it from flowing. If you can't get it to work let me know and I'll check into when i get home.

ultraboomer

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not in any residence, and even in my base I can't place it. it says Im not allowed to place LAVA_STILL or use LAVA_BUCKET. (capitalized because it capitalizes it)

Cycomantis

Jul 29, 2019
I have updated the server to run the Ultimate Pack instead of DW20 to give everyone more options. Enjoy!

FlimFlamm

Jul 29, 2019
GAH!! i can't join because i crash as soon as i go on,do any of you know a solution, i'm on a mac

it depends on why you're crashing...

Right now i cant login as well, i get end of stream and bad login errors even though the server appears active.

edit: after repeated attempts i logged in

Cycomantis

Jul 29, 2019
jacob if you want to join pm me. its probably best to pm me since i always get an email for each pm and i do not always get emails when post are made here.