Middle mouse button issues

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

siddic

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this is the right location for this posts, but I'm having an odd issue.

For some reason when using the portal gun, or trying to sort items in my inventory, the middle mouse button has no effect.

It used to zoom in when I used the portal gun, now it does nothing.
It used to sort items in my inventory when I middle mouse clicked it, now it does nothing.

I checked with other users on the server and they're not having the same issue, so I know its client side, just not sure where the setting is for it.

The controls show button 3 (middle mouse) assigned to "Pick Block" which it does, if I look at a dirt block, and have one in my hotbar, it'll switch to that block.

Not sure how to fix this, I've tried reinstalling FTB unleashed and had no luck :(

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
You need to assign the hot keys to what you want them to be. You may have to do this in the config files.
I believe portal gun zoom is set to left control.

I don't have access to my computer to check my files, so presently I can't provide further advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.